Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    you are forgetting 3 things:
    > considerably increases the value of all secondary stats (and guess what, the 2pc supports this by giving you 4000 extra crit rating on HS)
    At best, it is providing 2000 crit rating to HS (because of crit rating counting for double on HS), not to mention that it is absolutely useless under wings.

@Koenigstiger Saying Prism is "clearly the worst talent" is an incredibly bold statement, even before people started picking up Ilterendi it was widely used on M EN progression (especially Nyth/Ursoc) and isn't bad in mythic ToV fights either. I'd say that T75 is clearly the most competitive talent row (and no, judging by top 100 parses meter whoring with HA+AoSac doesn't necessarily count). Prism has its place and its basically another instant AoE + huge beacon transfer heal, on top of LoD.

I agree that 4pc wont affect our choices in the 15/100 rows though.

what tier 90 talent should I be using in raids, I have the legendary belt/iltendrei ring, I want to take jol for the ring but SW with the belt does seem nice

How does the karazhan cloak stack up against other cloaks now? And is mark of the claw any good?
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

What are people using for updated stat weights now that 7.1.5 is live?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morksdork View Post
    as seen on the Jan 9 Patch notes:
    Mark of the Claw now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110).
    Mark of the Trained Soldier gives 600 Mastery (was 300).

does this change the recommended neck enchant for Holy Paladins? im horrible at math so TIA!
    Naw, you'd still want Trained Soldier since it's static 600 mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicT View Post
    what tier 90 talent should I be using in raids, I have the legendary belt/iltendrei ring, I want to take jol for the ring but SW with the belt does seem nice
    Please check the last few pages of this thread for the discussion of JoL vs. SW. TL;DR version: JoL is the go-to talent, with SW being better situationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morksdork View Post
    as seen on the Jan 9 Patch notes:
    Mark of the Claw now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110).
    Mark of the Trained Soldier gives 600 Mastery (was 300).

does this change the recommended neck enchant for Holy Paladins? im horrible at math so TIA!
    If I remember correctly, the haste/crit enchant still doesn't proc from heals.

you buttholes are missing the point about our set bonus. if you can get crit chance from a set bonus, you can take more mastery gear, which is technically our better stat when healing people within 10 yards (you get 100% of mastery within 10 yards) ya dig.

So, I just got the Maraad's Dying Breath cloak - is this any good? I've also got the ring ilterendi crown jewel of silvermoon, gloves Tyr's Hand of Faith, and Uther's Guard. Now I have so many that I don't even know what's good to use :/ Up til now I've been using the gloves + ring but is there a diff combination you guys suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I'd like to know this as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gTo/edit#gid=0
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie View Post
    So, I just got the Maraad's Dying Breath cloak - is this any good? I've also got the ring ilterendi crown jewel of silvermoon, gloves Tyr's Hand of Faith, and Uther's Guard. Now I have so many that I don't even know what's good to use :/ Up til now I've been using the gloves + ring but is there a diff combination you guys suggest?
    The ring is one of your BiS legendaries. Try the cloak and see if you can make it work.

Wow, you got it already!? Grats!

For raiding, I would use the Judgment ring and the new cloak. The gloves and bracers do very little in that environment. For Mythic+, I would personally use the gloves and ring, but others may disagree.

I need to chose between Magnum Opus and Sephuz's secret for my second legendary, I have Chain of Tharyan for my first. The only thing tempting me to take Sephuz's secret is because without it I drop to 41% crit while with it I am at 44%. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    I need to chose between Magnum Opus and Sephuz's secret for my second legendary, I have Chain of Tharyan for my first. The only thing tempting me to take Sephuz's secret is because without it I drop to 41% crit while with it I am at 44%. Any thoughts?
    I'd go with Prydaz over Sephuz. Crit rings aren't exactly hard to find.

I got Maraad's yesterday. Really feeling it as a very strong legendary. The bonus healing without increasing damage taking is great, it's really easy to get the 5 proc off with light of dawn since it registers overhealing as well.

I received the trinket on the weekly m+ chest after the patch and i also have the belt. Solo heal mythic illgy with sac inc?

Deleted
    From spreadsheet I get:
    Int > Crit > Vers > Mastery = Haste
    Is right for nowdays?

Strange is this Vers, Mastery, Haste almost equals.
    Last edited by mmoc92a15540a0; 2017-01-12 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miziak View Post
    From spreadsheet I get:
    Int > Crit > Vers > Mastery = Haste
    Is right for nowdays?

Strange is this Vers, Mastery, Haste almost equals.
    Given how stacked a lot of the fights are looking to be in NH I reckon mastery will be best once you get to 45% crit.