10+ Year Old Account

So how many Dalaran guards have you murdered?

I've probably killed more Kirin Tor Guardians than any other mob in Legion. Those nerds want to attack me whenever I get out of a BG and then get slaughtered like the little insects that they are.

Such a minor inconvenience.

Do they even serve a point? Not like we can PvP and Dal and even if we could, they'd die if we sneeze at them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Do they even serve a point? Not like we can PvP and Dal and even if we could, they'd die if we sneeze at them.
    The guards are meant to be WHY you can't PvP in Dalaran.

The fact that a bug means they attack you is from some zones such as goblin cities, where you can PvP but the guards attack you if you do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, I keep hearing about this bug where the guards go off on you when coming out of a BG, yet for all the BGs I've done while running in circles around Dalaran between queues, I've never once experienced this, or even seen it happen to anyone else... What am I missing?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    None, I keep hearing about this bug where the guards go off on you when coming out of a BG, yet for all the BGs I've done while running in circles around Dalaran between queues, I've never once experienced this, or even seen it happen to anyone else... What am I missing?
    It only happens if you're at the area where you zone into when use use the Dal hearthstone. That area just outside the landing pad.

Guards in my DK order hall also attack me a lot, but they are all chumps and couldn't kill a fly. I murder them all.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The easiest way to get them to attack you is to use dalaran hearthstone while still in combat.