Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    You have been slacking a lot then because i play since day 1 as MM and i farmed up 5 legendaries and still don't own the damn boots. So .... i want that relief of having them but then i know it will still feel stupid when i read other classes/specs legendaries compared to MM ones
    21 days /played at lvl 110 with a minimum of idle time... MAybe I play less than the average hardcore player but I still play a lot and almost every day... (3 raids / weeks)...

I inspect every day people in pug with 2 legs... and with almost 20 ilvl less than me... Plz tell me more how I "slack"...

So if that's what you call "slacking" then this game is not aiming at the right people. Legion was aimed to make the all of this less of a grind... but it still is.

Some players with 14days /played have FOUR TO FIVE leg... so tell me how I slack... seriously, it's all based on RNG and I'm not a lucky man.

Legendaries completely based on RNG is a an idiotic move.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2017-01-10 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    It might be alone on this opinion, but wouldnt it be awesome if your legendary changed the equip bonus with your spec? so, if you had MM legendary boots, you had them for BM aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    It might be alone on this opinion, but wouldnt it be awesome if your legendary changed the equip bonus with your spec? so, if you had MM legendary boots, you had them for BM aswell.
    Impossible, there are not the same piece of stuff and stats wise, they are not even the same. They should get rid of legendaries, end of story

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    21 days /played at lvl 110 with a minimum of idle time... MAybe I play less than the average hardcore player but I still play a lot and almost every day... (3 raids / weeks)...

I inspect every day people in pug with 2 legs... and with almost 20 ilvl less than me... Plz tell me more how I "slack"...

So if that's what you call "slacking" then this game is not aiming at the right people. Legion was aimed to make the all of this less of a grind... but it still is.

Some players with 14days /played have FOUR TO FIVE leg... so tell me how I slack... seriously, it's all based on RNG and I'm not a lucky man.

Legendaries completely based on RNG is a an idiotic move.

53 days 6 hours 33 minutes and i got 5 Legendaries
    you have 2 on 21 days played

So it's about right don't you think?

+ i do 1 daily heroic every day 10 Mythics every week several Mythic + every week trying to get a 10+ at least or 12+ later on doing all LFR / Normal / Heroic and Mythic to the extend of my abilities.

21 days played if you went on picking herbs 24/7 would even mean you get 0 legendaries time played does not matter it's the content you do and the amount of it.

Legendaries are mostly based on RNG yet there is a bad luck protection in there to help out. If i can keep the pace and my sanity should get the boots and gloves at some time before April ...
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2017-01-10 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    You have been slacking a lot then because i play since day 1 as MM and i farmed up 5 legendaries and still don't own the damn boots. So .... i want that relief of having them but then i know it will still feel stupid when i read other classes/specs legendaries compared to MM ones
    I have 4 legendaries (MM Boots, Belt, Sephuz, Helm) but have 1000 mythic+ done and 50 days at level 110...?

Stop fucking complaining. I've been playing since expanpack Day1 as BM and I still have two leg only... The Belt (good!)... and... and fucking useless sephuz without mastery I cant even equip. So bitch please...

I have been playing the "worse" spec for an entire tier... Now you can experience that as well...
    Been playing from day one. I am currently a resto hunter with roots and shadowhunter mask. Giaf belt plz.

Stop fucking complaining. I've been playing since expanpack Day1 as BM and I still have two leg only... The Belt (good!)... and... and fucking useless sephuz without mastery I cant even equip. So bitch please...

I have been playing the "worse" spec for an entire tier... Now you can experience that as well...
    mfw you think a piece has to have mastery to be good for bm. you realize all secondaries are close for bm, right?
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Good then like in my case have legs/prydaz and sephuz and shut up. I have 0 legendaries and 3 statsticks. I wont have x2 good legendaries in the next 5 months. Meanwhile we have a hunter with mm ring belt AND boots. Who is loot spec BM now, fun fun neing shat on with lesser chance of getting something usefull than you.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezz View Post
    mfw you think a piece has to have mastery to be good for bm. you realize all secondaries are close for bm, right?
    Mastery is still beyond the others, my simcraft tells me 2k dps loss over my 880 mastery/crit or mastery/haste rings... Do you even simcraft ? Using Pawn only is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    I have Zevrim's Hunger which has turned into utter and complete trash for 7.1.5 so i have no reason to keep playing MM...defo made switching to BM easier now for which i should be getting a legendary soon.

I am very surprised about Zevrim tho, did they overlook that the changes to MM made this legendary unusable?
    I got that ring too. Even before patch it was underwhelming...