Poll: What spec(s) you going with?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Crit still gonna stay on top.
    Eh I'm not so sure. If the build is AP/Vigor/MP Crit will drop under Mastery most likely.

Having only 5 combo points instead of 6 makes Crit less useful by a fair margin. It'll still be our second best stat, but I think Mastery will overtake it. Instead of aiming for 40-45% crit you'll only need like 30%.

I think almost everyone will play what they have legendaries for, right?

SnD Otl ez

Here are the 7.1.5 sims btw.

http://simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19M.html

Rogues not doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post

Rogues not doing great.
    Its weird. My rog is 888ilvl (sim is about 885) and my sims showing 90K more then this one.

those sims are not correct

Deleted
    im too deep into sub that i could turn around now...
    man i was so happy 7.1
    i got outlaw bracers.. sub boots.. and the getting wrecked
    i dont want to play mainstream assa -.-"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Vigor makes everything feel so much more fluid, I hated the fact Stratagem was so far ahead of it prior to 7.1.5. you use more skills and can actually switch targets and get your poison and bleeds going in some kind of acceptable speed, not to mention 170 energy when you use vendetta is super awesome.
    Yeah thats true, if using vigor crit is not so important anymore.
    With MP and Vigor its probably better to focus alot more on mastery then crit.
    Not much cp waste, chance of 4cp mut is pretty low with <30 crit so it would be possible to spam 4-5cps with vogor.

Rogues not doing great.
    Dont give a fu€k on sims! Sorry but people are focusing too much on these numbers.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2017-01-10 at 11:55 AM.

Rogues not doing great.
    These sims make no sense, they say T19M and yet Im not anywhere near that ilevel and hit for like 100k+ more than those easilly. And every other rogue I know do too as well, on the PTR or on live servers.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-01-10 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    These sims make no sense, they say T19M and yetIM not anywhere near that ilevel and hit for like 100k+ more than those easilly. And every other rogue I know do too as well, on the PTR or on live servers.
    The default profile for assassination is very poorly itemized, which is what you see in most posted sim comparisons like this.

Deleted
    For Assa: I will just stack mastery > versatillity and go MP / AP with Vigor. I hope this works
    One question though: How many CP should be used for Envenom (with Vigor and MP)? I would guess 4-5 where 4 is the minimum?

Those sims are horrible. im Ilvl 877 and i sim 452663 DPS and in fights i can stay on boss i always pull 420k+ i bet if im t19M geared ill do a bit better

Aren't those default sims usually done without legendaries? That's probably why. I'd probably do at least 100k less if I took my boots and bracers off.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

I got back and belt, still my sims 100k higher with 3ilvls higher

I should remind myself not to read these types of threads in the future... running around with the choice between Outlaw boots, shield-neck and FoK-back, it gets really depressing to see everyone with at least decent legendaries to choose from...
    On the other hand, my legendaries don't tie me down, so that's a positive, right? *sadface*

Anywho, was hoping that Outlaw would be competitive, was really excited about the spec before it was announced, less so when it was the only spec that got nerfed while everyone else received buffs. ["Good lord, no, we can't nerf Fire-Mages, people invested into that artifact! Would be very unfair towards them if we nerfed their spec now!" ... yeah, I 'member.]
    If it once again turns out that it's a massive liability to play Outlaw, I'll probably stick with Assa again. (Miraculously managed to grab about 10k Mastery from gear solely based on what dropped for me, so that's an upside.)

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    I should remind myself not to read these types of threads in the future... running around with the choice between Outlaw boots, shield-neck and FoK-back, it gets really depressing to see everyone with at least decent legendaries to choose from...
    On the other hand, my legendaries don't tie me down, so that's a positive, right? *sadface*

Anywho, was hoping that Outlaw would be competitive, was really excited about the spec before it was announced, less so when it was the only spec that got nerfed while everyone else received buffs. ["Good lord, no, we can't nerf Fire-Mages, people invested into that artifact! Would be very unfair towards them if we nerfed their spec now!" ... yeah, I 'member.]
    If it once again turns out that it's a massive liability to play Outlaw, I'll probably stick with Assa again. (Miraculously managed to grab about 10k Mastery from gear solely based on what dropped for me, so that's an upside.)
    It looks like Outlaw will definitely be competitive (as it is right now in TOV).

I agree Sims are not conclusive of output in real raids, and after raids release many people ignore them.

At the moment, however, they are all we have, and Rogues are only doing "ok".

so i have sin boots and got wrists yesterday so i guess ill be going assasination

Since I have boots and bracers -- looks like I'm stuck as Sin.

I would like to get some Outlaw legendaries for Mythic+ dungeons. I want that burst AOE.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Sadly assa for all fights because i got sin boots/bracers and a 43 weapon.
    boohoo, you want a hug and cry RNG gave you BIS legys?