Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    so someone who afk's the entire time but spends 30 seconds per month to just queue up research will get AP 10x faster than me when he "decides" to actually play.

man, what an awesome game concept, if you unsub you are 100% gimped vs someone who stayed subbed but did not even do a single thing.
    If you unsubbed then you shouldn't be getting any benefits that those that remained sub got... Sorry.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this even a topic? How does OP have the intelligence to type? How is this NOT a thread by Jaylock?

The wonders of modern technology

I should be able to pay blizzard 200$ for instant AK25 then.
    Willing to buy AK for 200$ not willing to pay 15$ for sub to get AK for free prior. Where are your priorities man?

I should be able to pay blizzard 200$ for instant AK25 then.
    This game is not pay2win, so no, you should not.

You're AK 17, that's 8 before max. With late-to-the-party-catchup you get 1 AK every 3 days. 8x3=24. And if you've been active before unsubbing you should be at 35 traits in a matter of days. You don't need any more than those, as the rest is just bonus. With 35 traits you're more than ready to raid Nighthold heroic/mythic.

But well I guess, in the end you're just some Hardcore lfr-player who wants to rock the meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    >250x modifier vs 36x modifier

yeah, just a "little".

their 1 hour of mythic + grinding is the equivalent of my 7 hours.

yeah a little bit, not much, can't even notice it. the legiondefense force is at full swing today.
    mate, we get it
    .... quit the game already

and for the love of god, do us a favor, unsub from this forum as well.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

>250x modifier vs 36x modifier

yeah, just a "little".

their 1 hour of mythic + grinding is the equivalent of my 7 hours.

yeah a little bit, not much, can't even notice it. the legiondefense force is at full swing today.
    I mean....yeah....anytime you're not paying/playing you're gonna fall behind in an MMO unless you're just waiting for the next expansion.

And I like your 'legiondefence force' condescending comment lol. I have a different opinion than you so clearly I'm a SJW for Blizzard haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is so freaking entitled. I quit playing for X amount of time, but I expect to be at the exact same level of competitiveness as people that played during that same time. I don't expect Blizzard to give you a refund for your $15 because any GM that you talk would likely be struggling to suppress their laughter. Just quit or queue the AK. BTW OP, how does it feel to know that I will have 4 alts at a higher Ak then you tomorrow?

Also wow is still not P2W so dont expect a catch because I am lazy book.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    That's Millennials for ya. Expecting everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.
    People like you are actually real? I thought the "stupid American complaining about milennials" was just a joke trope. Learn something new each day, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Willing to buy AK for 200$ not willing to pay 15$ for sub to get AK for free prior. Where are your priorities man?
    Obviously his priorities lie in doing the cool 4chan thing and complain from all angles possible, sensical or not. Read his posts.

Deleted
    I really want to just ask for a refund, sorry but I'm not gonna play when I only make 1/10th the artifact power as anyone who just afk'd but kept a subscription.
    Because the whole reason AK exists is to keep you subbed until you reach the AK25.

Btw, highest AK is 25, not 54 or whatever. I think you are somewhat confused. Anyways, up to you.

Sorry for staying subbed and progressing further than you, if you told us all you unsubbed we would of stopped playing.

I also cleared NM, HC and Mythic EMN without you instead of just LFR. My bad I guess.

but you have awesome artifact research catchup

10+ Year Old Account
    >he makes 300,000 AP per mythic 10
    >I make 40,000 AP for the same amount of work done
    >"bro you're just lazy durr hurr"

you can't make this shit up.
    he also put the work on making ak research which you didnt, so clearly there isnt same work done

this is also not 4chan
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Keep in mind, when you're behind everyone else, researching only take HALF the time, so 2 days per research.

That being said, they should really buff this.

The moral of the story is never unsub.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But they didn't AFK, they did something, and they are now more ahead of you, whom basically AFK'd/slacked the time. There is a little catch up, but still, you being behind as much as to be a bother to you, is your own fault.
    Precisely the OP seems to be blaming everyone else but themselves for being behind.. What I find absolutely funny in all this is they want a refund for what I gather is their subscription..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    People that put in more work are ahead of you? Shock horror!
    "work" = clicking a button on your phone ! shockingly tough work i say!

unbelievable untitled people...

you do not play the game yet you want something that a dedicated player has got by logging on and doing quests everyday, just like that?????

really?

the facepalm top 3 contender of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    "work" = clicking a button on your phone ! shockingly tough work i say!
    is for the OP as he didnt do it

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    People like you are actually real? I thought the "stupid American complaining about milennials" was just a joke trope. Learn something new each day, I guess.
    Well, the joke's on you. I'm actually British. Now who's the stupid person?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    so someone who afk's the entire time but spends 30 seconds per month to just queue up research will get AP 10x faster than me when he "decides" to actually play.

man, what an awesome game concept, if you unsub you are 100% gimped vs someone who stayed subbed but did not even do a single thing.
    Well tough you chose to unsub, and now you come back and complain that others are in front.. Hate to break it to you Sherlock when you take a break your Artifact Knowledge is not going to magically do itself if you are not there continually placing work orders when one is finished.. So HTFU and catch up or just leave the game completely..