Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    >he makes 300,000 AP per mythic 10
    >I make 40,000 AP for the same amount of work done
    >"bro you're just lazy durr hurr"

you can't make this shit up.
    Guess you shouldn't have been unsubbed this whole time. Suck it up buttercup.

Or go back to watching my little pony.

Deleted
    I really want to just ask for a refund, sorry but I'm not gonna play when I only make 1/10th the artifact power as anyone who just afk'd but kept a subscription.

AK 35-54 only scales up from 2mil-4mil per point, so at only 1/10th the rate I'm disproportionally gimped by an insane amount.
    God, please fuck off.

Unsub again.

I can gurantee you that, whatever made you unsub, will make you unsub again. Stop wasting your time and do something you enjoy.

"But kept subscription" Yes, we pay the subscribtion for the development and support of the game, so you ungrateful people can come and whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Slightly less than nothing. If you were smart and bought up tokens when they were 22K, you could have done nothing but log into the phone app once a week to requeue your AK. Fuck, even at the 55K price, that's like 2 days "work" and then chill. AK17 isn't terrible at all. Obviously not a server first progression raider, so no big deal! :P
    That is true, but it isn't nothing. And well, wish it was 55k here. But still, it is more than nothing at all. So the OP can't blame people being ahead.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I should be able to pay blizzard 200$ for instant AK25 then.
    Lol this is priceless, WoW is not P2W and hope it never does.. Really either HTFU or just leave the game I doubt anyone will miss you..

I really want to just ask for a refund, sorry but I'm not gonna play when I only make 1/10th the artifact power as anyone who just afk'd but kept a subscription.

AK 35-54 only scales up from 2mil-4mil per point, so at only 1/10th the rate I'm disproportionally gimped by an insane amount.
    Do you need a tutorial bout how to hang yourself?
    From youre post i can only see that youre a dumb cunt. pls unsub and deinstall.

Maybe we should give him free BiS legendaries too, and maybe some Nighthold gear just for subbing. I mean this guy apparently believes everything comes easy.

Trolling or what lad? Just line up your bloody researches and play the game, it litterly takes 2-3 days... My warrior is AK 3 currently, I'm not complaining as I'll be 20 on it when he patch hits cuz I actually did press a button every 3 days.

TLDR; dont unsub, just play the game, and stop whining on forums

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    >he makes 300,000 AP per mythic 10
    >I make 40,000 AP for the same amount of work done
    >"bro you're just lazy durr hurr"

you can't make this shit up.
    pwnd. well deserved. no refunds fo juu. git guud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Then how about logging on and queueing them up? Takes about 2-3 days since you are a lower level. You also aren't gimped by any means since it sounds like you grinded it way too much at the start so if anything you were at an advantage and everyone else is just now catching up to you.
    I don't even. I've seen you around, do you even play the game anymore? Clearly you don't even if it takes a few days per level, it's 8 levels 8*3 = 24 days, not a lot but still nearly a month.

EVEN if you grinded the f out of the game at AK17 you only got 4550% AP bonus vs 24900 you get now. It's over 6 times as effective to grind AP now. In a 2 day period of just going World quests you'll gain more AP than the guy at 17 that stopped playing. There isn't a single person who is trying to catch up to him. Also he sure is gimped by the lack of AK. But dont spew out things that simply aren't true

#EndofRant.

As for OP. Could have used the APP it doesn't require a subcription to run, or so my friend says who stopped right after EN mythic progress finished 2 months ago. Too bad shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Well, the joke's on you. I'm actually British. Now who's the stupid person?
    My bad, forgot to include the US of Europe. You guys do realise you're super similar, right?

Still you in any case. Complaining about milennials is retarded even if you think being English makes you smarter somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    My bad, forgot to include the US of Europe. You guys do realise you're super similar, right?

Still you in any case. Complaining about milennials is retarded even if you think being English makes you smarter somehow.
    hahaha #rekthim that half scotish bastard things he is super duper awesomo

I went to a meeting today, had eggs for lunch and a good workout. We are posting meaningless sh*t, right?

Deleted
    its not like the artefact knowledge is some secret oder mysterios thing. You had to knew that this was going to happen, if you stop playing for months.

What did you even expect? U log on, do like 10 mythic + and ur up to date? It has NEVER been like that in this game, never ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post

Apples and Oranges, bud. Still not as retarded as assuming someone's ethnicity online. Not every english speaking person is American. Even if the dumb yanks outnumber us.

Then do ask for a refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Apples and Oranges, bud. Still not as retarded as assuming someone's ethnicity online. Not every english speaking person is American. Even if the dumb yanks outnumber us.
    Hey, we Yanks are not all dumb, thinks about our upcoming president, nevermind I retract said statement.

Back to topic. OP has bailed this thread like he bailed on the game. Probably needs to ask BB for a refund on the post count.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Suck it up buttercup. I just hit 110 days ago i am massively behind and i dont care. I will buy the ak15 and just roll with it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

My sub ran out/stopped playing when I was AK 15 or 16. Looking at the options presented in 7.1.5 (only new char or alts catch-up), I have even less drive to re-sub and start this shit again. But that's ok.

Find it hilarious that OP is getting shit on. Tons of fanboys in here supporting the tons of timegating that is in legion. You guys just dont get that there's nothing involved here but literally just waiting for real time to pass. The purpose is clear, to keep you subbed. If that's the kind of game you want to play, congrats.

I think we have got the shit post of the year already guys. Bookmark this thread. The entitlement is delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    You're complaining that you don't have the same advantages as someone who kept paying?