7+ Year Old Account

Carpal tunnel syndrome

Do you guys think we can get some compensation from Blizzard for getting Carpal tunnel syndrome with the new build that includes using Demon's Bite?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Deleted
    Oh no, we have to click buttons now

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelblack View Post
    Oh no, we have to click buttons now
    Nice exaggeration. We had ~10% downtime with Anger of the Half Giant and ~5% with Felblade (no ring).

I can't remember the last fight I had more like 1% downtime without the ring using Felblade. So nothing really changes.
    Want slower gameplay? There are other classes available.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much drama, wtf is this shit?

I guess capcom had to compesate every SF fan for this new excuse of carpal tunnel syndrome excuse now

Deleted
    Do you guys think that if i fall of my chair while playing wow and stab myself on a knife i can ask Blizz for compensation for grievous bodily harm? It did happen because i was playing WoW after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Do you guys think we can get some compensation from Blizzard for getting Carpal tunnel syndrome with the new build that includes using Demon's Bite?
    The optimal build for 7.1.5 still uses demon blades. The demonic eyebeam build is simulating 1% lower, and momentum will be 3rd. So it's not like you're forced to use demon's bite.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    The optimal build for 7.1.5 still uses demon blades. The demonic eyebeam build is simulating 1% lower, and momentum will be 3rd. So it's not like you're forced to use demon's bite.
    All of that info was before the changes made to live. We have yet to see what the sims will be like today.

it almost seems like they gave us options to play the build we want with minimal dps penalty.

fuck bliz right?