Thread: Racism??

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Racism??

So, I got temporary banned because I was accused of racism, so the simple fact that I am white and you are black is already considered racism today and is a taboo subject?

We have a mod that has already stated people are given value based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. I 'm not sure what you expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who is ''you''?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    So, I got temporary banned because I was accused of racism, so the simple fact that I am white and you are black is already considered racism today and is a taboo subject?
    its 2k17 m8 things have changed.

Deleted
    Without any kind of context via screenshots/chat logs or similar things, we can't even give you our take on the issue.

But if you have been banned for it, it probably wasn't the first time for you being a dick in trade. But that's just an assumption ofc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    We have a mod that has already stated people are given value based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. I 'm not sure what you expected.
    In my passport is writen:
    Race: White
    Sex: Male

I don't understand, how can be that racism??

Deleted
    We are living atm in a SJW era.
    We are considered racist these days from birth being born white with our white privilage.
    Its a retarded world we are currently in and that is a fact.

Deleted

If I called you white(if i was black)and vice versa.

The racist part is the attitude.

If you don't understand that, im not surprise of you got banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If I called you white(if i was black)and vice versa.

The racist part is the attitude.

If you don't understand that, im not surprise of you got banned.
    I am sorry but your logic is problematic, so if I call a woman: "listen women" I am racist?? Also based on your logic I should deny my white skin color or sex to don't be racist?? What shall I say I am then???

Well there you go. It's obvious: you seem to have a racist passport. But then again, you probably deserve one.
    And now go get a job!

Deleted
    I am sorry but your logic is problematic, so if I call a woman: "listen women" I am racist?? Also based on your logic I should deny my white skin color or sex to don't be racist?? What shall I say I am then???
    Dont discusse these things with SJWs, they also beleave there are 58 genders instead of the biological two.

And just me saying this is considered Sexist by those morons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Well there you go. It's obvious: you seem to have a racist passport. But then again, you probably deserve one.
    And now go get a job!
    Well, back for 100 years ago, they didnt mind looking on your colour when it cames to offical papers.

Just like burning women alive because they thought they could do witchcraft due to thier epilipsy.

Just because the goverment decided one thing back then, it does not mean you can change it(maybe your rather want to stay with old traditions).

And BTW - my pass does not include my colour, just my gender.

Go read a book!(then get a job).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-01-10 at 02:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, are you going to tell us how did you get your ban? or are you here just to be validated in your outrage by your fellow non-SJW victims?

What did you say and do to get banned?

Deleted
    What about if I call you whiteboy, if I was a black dude.

How does it come off?

And why do you involve women in this?

No wonder you got banned(which is something to do with political views, which again is something to with the IQ).

Deleted
    I mean you could post what actually happened. Or you could make a thread without any content where people moan together. Same thing right?

Deleted
    What about if I call you whiteboy, if I was a black dude.

How does it come off?
    It's does not matter for me, if you call me "whiteboy", because I am white, what the hell I a must do? I don't fell offender in any way, why I should deny my skin color?

Deleted
    This guy is hiddin it. He knows whats up(as he got reported for it by people and one of the mods reacted to it).

Go read a book!(then get a job).
    I read Miley Cyrus' biography recently. On my job.

Oh SORRY, I didn't realize you were the recreationally outraged type.

Deleted
    It's does not matter for me, if you call me "whiteboy", because I am white, what the hell I a must do? I don't fell offender in any way, why I should deny my skin color?
    Here is the thing. Nobody calls you whiteboy because you white. They call you whiteboy because you are less.

That is racism.

I told you it depends on the context and the kind of arguement you had.

You can call someone black/white and it will be complete fine in a conversation, but that requires you to not be a complete imcompetent when it comes to communication.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I read Miley Cyrus' biography recently. On my job.

Oh SORRY, I didn't realize you were the recreationally outraged type.
    You even fail with the trolling part(now that you got cornered).

Read a book, seriously(or go out a bit).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-01-10 at 02:50 PM.