Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Guardian dead in 7.1.5

Nerf to the ground. Everything nerfed to the ground. Why so? We were so op? Wtf, i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Nerf to the ground. Everything nerfed to the ground. Why so? We were so op? Wtf, i dont get it
    Total nerf lol.

go read our tier, and some of the gear in nighthold and the way we were performing on certain boss fights on the PTR.

some of them were justified.

being able to solo soak a raid mechanic while taking practically no damage, is working as intended?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

If thats so Than they should had Changed around that Nighthold Boss Ability and i for Example only do M+ so thoose Changes are "Nerfes" ofc

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They had to nerf Iron Fur, and they may have to nerf it yet again before 7.3. Geared bears were able to surpass the armor cap on PTR, meaning that our mitigation scaling would pretty much ... stop ... at some point in Nighthold. Bears were in need of some nerfing to begin with, so knocking 20% off of our armor buff is one of the best nerfs we could have asked for. As long as we're still able to tank effectively in 7.1.5 (and we will), it means we'll continue to scale in future content.

Not sure if you know this but yes they nerfed the armor, but you get more armor in NH gear soooo

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Not sure if you know this but yes they nerfed the armor, but you get more armor in NH gear soooo
    the sky is falling, the sky is falling. bears are only top tank by a smaller amount now. oh noes.

Um, did you read anything? nerf to the ground... funny

I assume this was a "troll" druid posting?

Deleted
    Not much will change for us who are relatively geared right now and artifact maxed. Although new bears or rerolls will have a hard time at lower item levels..

Tier is so good for survival, the nerfs aren't enough. We will be as strong with tier as we are now before nerfs.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's the rage nerfs that kill me. Feels rage starved to play now. I didn't mind the IF nerf, it was needed. But now we can hardly stack IF anyways so what does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Tier is so good for survival, the nerfs aren't enough. We will be as strong with tier as we are now before nerfs.
    I have a dislike of that kind of design, though. Reducing Guardian effectiveness due to general gear scaling, sure. Reducing Guardian effectiveness because they may get optional specific gear, not so much. I'd rather they have changed the tier set bonus, because I'm fairly certain their power is part of the reason for some of these changes. Honestly feel bad for the not-so-geared bears or the newly leveled bears.

So are they automatically sending a mythic NH tier set to those of us that don't plan on raiding it to keep competitive? Maybe design around the class and not a set of gear tho amirite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    So are they automatically sending a mythic NH tier set to those of us that don't plan on raiding it to keep competitive? Maybe design around the class and not a set of gear tho amirite?
    ? ? ?
    class balance is done for endgame raiding not world quest, you won't notice any nerf while two-shotting your quest mobs I assure you.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ? ? ?
    class balance is done for endgame raiding not world quest, you won't notice any nerf while two-shotting your quest mobs I assure you.
    Except for the M+ guys who never raid. That's not me but some people don't want to raid.

Druids, with or without NH tier gear are still either definitely or arguably the best mythic+ tank from nearly every source of comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ? ? ?
    ok retard, but how about the m+15 I tank?

Also they took out displacer beast from guardian spec I just noticed, whats this bullshit?

Hahaha... Nerfed to the ground, still top tanks, nice meme

What is sad though is that they removed blink and I don't know why... Found it very, very conviniant.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    ok retard, but how about the m+15 I tank?

Also they took out displacer beast from guardian spec I just noticed, whats this bullshit?
    If you use displacer as guardian, you have no right to call others retard

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Necrotic debuff says hello - it's a great way to kite adds you can't slow.

Displacer is also situationally useful on certain boss fights. So I'd totally disagree with your statement.
    The guy clearly said +15. And like I said, If you use displacer, you are playing wrong. Going cat form and then blinking will get you killed in +15