Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Played my three games, was pretty fun. I felt like I got carried on my first game playing Ming. Playing Nazeboo on the second one I felt like a god. And the last one with me playing Chromie was just hilarious. None of them tried to even go for me. I easily just chunked their health like nothing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Why the fuck do they make you play a whole game in a brawl? It's supposed to be a very quick brawl, not a full game.

I do want talents in the brawls, but just make it like you pick them at start of the match. Playing on fucking tomb is a nightmare. I hate this map. It does not even feel like a map

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Played my three games, was pretty fun. I felt like I got carried on my first game playing Ming. Playing Nazeboo on the second one I felt like a god. And the last one with me playing Chromie was just hilarious. None of them tried to even go for me. I easily just chunked their health like nothing.
    I played a game as Li Ming and I had the enemy Chromie so discombobulated. He literally spent half his casts firing through walls and into smoke hoping to find me, since I kept sniping from out of site. He would target me over my teammates even when hitting them would be a kill. He bumped into me in the smoke and literally froze for a second trying to decide rather to fight or run. It was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan and Naz are the big two this brawl - Both have high PvE damage, so can quickly poke towers to death, and both get 100% uptime on high spell armor. Of course, against Nazeebo, Chromie can be quite devastating with her Bronze Talon talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Gul'dan and Naz are the big two this brawl - Both have high PvE damage, so can quickly poke towers to death, and both get 100% uptime on high spell armor. Of course, against Nazeebo, Chromie can be quite devastating with her Bronze Talon talent.
    Chromie isn't a bad sieger if you go W build. You can easily clear a wave with her.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie isn't a bad sieger if you go W build. You can easily clear a wave with her.
    In this brawl, it isn't really too much about the pushing, but rather about the building damage you can do - Naz/Gul'dan can demolish a fort within 20 seconds if left alone. Even with just occaisonal poking, its tremendous damage - I went up against a 3 man team that went 3x Jaina, and they just ATE through the lanes up till they hit the core. Still, this is a temporary brawl, and likely won't be played again for a good long time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    In this brawl, it isn't really too much about the pushing, but rather about the building damage you can do - Naz/Gul'dan can demolish a fort within 20 seconds if left alone. Even with just occaisonal poking, its tremendous damage - I went up against a 3 man team that went 3x Jaina, and they just ATE through the lanes up till they hit the core. Still, this is a temporary brawl, and likely won't be played again for a good long time.
    They can't try to chunk towers when they are paranoid trying to dodge a Chromie. You think your safe behind your gate? Think Again!

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't try to chunk towers when they are paranoid trying to dodge a Chromie. You think your safe behind your gate? Think Again!
    Oh, but they can - All they gotta do is run around while waiting for their CDs to come back up. Of course, Chromies do prevent everybody but Jaina from picking their "stand still and get killed by Chromie" talents, and due to the squishy nature of everyone but GD and Naz, Chromie can do a lot of killing... She isn't going to be able to demolish forts like everybody else can.

Ah well. Twas a fun brawl imo, wonder what the next one will be.

Got a guy throwing a hissy fit because he got a support 2 matches in a row. He ended up feeding the second and third match, even though he got an assassin in the third. >.> Took long enough I guess, really the first toxic dick I got in brawls.

On the other hand, got another 10x match in the next game, Murky this time. That was fun, though on the long side since you only get 1 point per kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was down 80-96 so none of us could die and we managed to score 3 kills and kill the punisher and get the won after being behind for the whole game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Oh wait... Wrong place. :P

That's a nice bloodlust you have their, it'd be a shame if something'd... SUPPRESSION PULSE. Easy 3-0 with Xul/Lunara/Artanis. If were gonna have full game brawls I'm atleast glad that it's on DS which is almost objectively one of the best maps.

Also, I got the message "AI might be added to both teams to shorten the que" when I was like 2 minutes in que. Can't say I've seen that before, anyone actually had that hapen to them? Because that sounds pretty god awful.

Deleted
    I had the message as well, but there was actually no AI bot in the game.

Man I hate these "full regular game" brawls. It's no more a "brawl" than QM, you just have a more limited hero selection.

Lame. Play Braxis with a bad team.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Are brawls cycling or whatever you missed won't be coming back back ? Because I missed couple of portraits and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to claim them again or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    This brawl is hilarious seriously. I won three games on steak.

First game as Illidan. Mostly got issues with Raynor and Zagara, until i choose on 10 lvl hunt instead of metamorphosis because let's just say it. Hunt is more viable option for now, than metamorphosis.

Second game as Raynor, went even easier since on enemy team was combo of x2 Illidan, Morales and x2 Novas but it didin't helped at all why? At least one of Illidan's got lag spikes, so he died much often. :P

Third game as Tassadar, well was hardest game because enemy team played as well good as mine, but in final result we won. I must say, Tassadar after rework is cool, Archon is good now.