Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Try to leave a tome on the ground uncollected. That may work for a single AK level. And if it doesn't, you don't lose anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    *chuckles* Me too.
    For the record (and you probably already know this but I'm be covering my bases anyway) that was directed at the person you quoted.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Crazy talk. I think I'm going to call in the rest of my work week, and I better have 10x my pay without any guff from my bosses.
    Yeah, I too like my MMO's to be like real life work, dull, repetitive, easy and takes a fucking lifetime. And stop being so dramatic, MMO's can exist without long winding braindead roadblocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    If your main has AK25 you can buy AK20 for your alts.
    What is used to make the purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    What is used to make the purchase?
    Apparently I was wrong, says in the patch notes it's only up to 15.
    Everything about it is on the frontpage now

What its so hard to understand , if u have a main at 25AK you can buy 20AK for your alt. If you are just starting the game u can buy up to 15AK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by happoman View Post
    Yeah, I too like my MMO's to be like real life work, dull, repetitive, easy and takes a fucking lifetime. And stop being so dramatic, MMO's can exist without long winding braindead roadblocks.
    The problem i see with this post is how you see "real life work"... might i suggest a drastic career change?

Quote Originally Posted by happoman View Post
    Yeah, but what they have done TWICE so early in this expansion is just stupid. Way too extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Do the compendiums also count the scrolls you have queued? I bought one on my AK25 character and the alt I sent it to only got AK15 out of it. I did have 3 unused scrolls in my inventory, but the only way she'd be AK20 is if it's counting the two still queued that I can't even collect yet.

Edit: Yep, confirmed with two other alts, it counts the ones you have queued too.
    Last edited by Lane; 2017-01-10 at 05:30 PM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the class hall research is the same if you have one pending...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Do the compendiums also count the scrolls you have queued? I bought one on my AK25 character and the alt I sent it to only got AK15 out of it. I did have 3 unused scrolls in my inventory, but the only way she'd be AK20 is if it's counting the two still queued that I can't even collect yet.

Edit: Yep, confirmed with two other alts, it counts the ones you have queued too.
    What happens with the ones in the pile that you have not picked up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    What happens with the ones in the pile that you have not picked up yet?
    They're still counted. I wasn't able to get higher than AK18 on any alt because they all have two scrolls queued.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

They're still counted. I wasn't able to get higher than AK18 on any alt because they all have two scrolls queued.
    That can't be right, can it? So you buy the book for AK 20, then only get AK 15, use your 3 unused notes to get to 18 and then you have to wait for your research (2 queued) to get to 20? That would actually punish you for doing research, that can't be intended...?!

Can is use them on a char below 110? My alt isnt 110 yet

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    That can't be right, can it? So you buy the book for AK 20, then only get AK 15, use your 3 unused notes to get to 18 and then you have to wait for your research (2 queued) to get to 20? That would actually punish you for doing research, that can't be intended...?!
    That's what I thought too. I don't know if it's 'working as intended', but it's how it's currently functioning.

That's what I thought too. I don't know if it's 'working as intended', but it's how it's currently functioning.
    So the best move would be to burn any scrolls and get your queue to as close as empty as possible before buying/sending the LV20 compendium? What a drag. I don't mind not getting insta-AK22 but I'd like to at least get the full 20.

Idk why yours was all messed up, but I had 2 sitting on all 5 of my characters waiting to be picked up and the tome put me at 18 on all of my alts, plus the two sitting there puts you at 20 total.

Apparently it's a known issue (now): https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...aking/20112697

The Artifact Research Compendiums are not currently finishing any pending work orders when used. This is currently being investigated.

Seems some people's queues auto completed and others did not.

Apparently it's a known issue (now): https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...aking/20112697

The Artifact Research Compendiums are not currently finishing any pending work orders when used. This is currently being investigated.

Seems some people's queues auto completed and others did not.
    Thanks for relaying that information, dude, I appreciate it! Sucky situation, but oh well, I hope for the best.

Yeah some people got lucky and some didn't.
    My shammy got bugged but it's more than enough to explode any weapon, unlikely that the fix will be in before the work order completes.
    Not a big deal either way tho lol, 18 is better than 4.