Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    And they are responsible for everything. The entire shift to the right was caused by deranged leftism.
    So false. So incredibly wrong.

In the case of the US and the UK in particular in the late 70's/early 80's people opted after having had an unprecedented period of wealth since the end of WWII to dismantle the "bigger" government they had who had given them a good education and made sure the middle class got to reap the benefits of created wealth. They opted to abandon Keynesian economics in favor of neoliberal economics. They kept re-approving this right-wing turn of society for well over a decade. If you are the left and the electorate rejects you for 12 years or more, what do you think they will do? Eventually somebody will come along and say, "hey, let's try to move slightly to the right". In order to stop right-wing Reaganomics and Tatcherism they say, "at least center-right is more left than right-wing". And that guy did come along; Bill Clinton. That's how the New Democrats were born.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Clinton was far more conservative than she was liberal. Don't buy the bullshit...
    And you know what? After 12 years in the desert voters approved, lets move slightly to the left, to the center-right. New Labour, even longer in the desert. Same thing.

They didn't do that. You did. The voters. You get the fucking government you deserve. And so 24 years of center-right vs. right-wing followed in US politics. Then all of a sudden you get super mad as if you just now realize this, and in response what do you do? You elect a fucking far-right narcissist!? So given the choice of more of the same vs. worse, you opted for worse! So again, you get the government you deserve. More wealth to the top.

Fortunately it seems like the Republicans have now walked so far off the comfort zones of the only sane party in American politics that they won't even consider ending up doing the same thing again to please voters by filling the space of the right-wing as Republicans trumped their way to the far-right. Instead it seems like the overwhelming analysis is to go center-left. Let's just hope that voters are wise enough to reward that come 2020, if we haven't been rendered incapable of making that choice by then!

Gosh that Trump is such a fearmongerer. He's LITERALLY going to bring about the end of the world !!!1!1q!
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You would have to move to america first, wouldnt you?

From St. Petersburg.
    Aside from Theodarzna, how many undercover Russian agents do you think have infiltrated mmo-champion?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Gosh that Trump is such a fearmongerer. He's LITERALLY going to bring about the end of the world !!!1!1q!
    I know, and his supporters are so violent, I mean sure I cannot recall violence done by them, BUT THEY ARE HATEFUL FASCISTS!11!!!!!11eleven!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Aside from Theodarzna, how many undercover Russian agents do you think have infiltrated mmo-champion?
    Привет товарищ Основнойцвет

^ Google translate of "Greetings Comrade PrimaryColor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Better ask: How many, do you think, are obvious Putinists?

Theodarzna still believes it is anti-establishment to vote for trump.

How delightful.
    And you're still pushing conspiracy theories. How delightful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    And you're still pushing conspiracy theories. How delightful.
    No, i am just talking about poltical agendas.

No, i am just talking about poltical agendas.
    Wouldnt you if you would be paid well?

Imagine you are a billionaire with billions of dollars in debt, and a nice criminal dictator would not just only offer you the presidents office in america but also pay the debt completely. Would you say "no, Mr. Putin"?

Trump didnt as well.

It just will cost europe the freedom and thousands of deaths in an upcoming hybrid war.
    I guess you can tell us when Putin made Trump and offer he couldn't refuse.

You're fearmongering is going to work out well for you all in 4 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Clinton was far more conservative than she was liberal. Don't buy the bullshit...
    She was as conservative as the "donators" wanted.

Deleted
    I guess you can tell us when Putin made Trump and offer he couldn't refuse.
    I am sure he didnt. Vladimir Putin is such a great leader.

7+ Year Old Account
    Better ask: How many, do you think, are obvious Putinists?
    What happens if they are Putinists? It sounds about as pointless as calling you a Merkelist.

There is a great power in hands of leaders and also, multinational companies, but the real power is in people's hands.
    If we want a change, we can only do it in ourselves. The rest is to be achieved by others. Slow but firm and 100% sure way.

Deleted
    What happens if they are Putinists? It sounds about as pointless as calling you a Merkelist.
    Putin stands for dictatorship, nationalism, the rise of the right wing politics.

What would Merkel stand for? Letting in refugees which upsets some xenophobiac right wingers who act Putinist?

I am sure he didnt. Vladimir Putin is such a great leader.
    But you said he did a page back. So... you're just spouting random nonsense then? Not surprised. The left is seriously the worst. I'd rather listen to people gloating over Trump's victory for the next 8 years then the bullshit you guys spew. Looks like I'll get to, too. Thanks for the help.

15+ Year Old Account
    I laughed at "Dark and difficult near future". This is a typical leftist response. They are butthurt about losing elections. US is fine.
    It's a US intelligence report. Oh right, they are leftist too.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Dude, his location says NorCal. You really think a Russian agent would be allowed to live in California?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    But you said he did a page back. So... you're just spouting random nonsense then? Not surprised. The left is seriously the worst. I'd rather listen to people gloating over Trump's victory for the next 8 years then the bullshit you guys spew. Looks like I'll get to, too. Thanks for the help.
    But i am not left, if you mean me with "being the worst". I am a conservative bavarian guy with a large beard, sitting at home, eating a sausage.

And i am very sorry you are upset i made such an evil claim about the greatest russian leader ever.. Vladimir Putin!

Are you actually american? And what do you think about the fact Vladimir Putin fucked the ass of americas democracy so hard, that it influenced a presidential election?

And that a complete alt-right movement was formed, using the same propaganda and desinformation russia propaganda outlets produce since the start of the ukraine war?

I mean, if i was american, i would surely try to find a respectful, peaceful way to cooperate with russia. But on the other hand i would be really upset if the russian dictator would manage to install a puppet in my country.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-01-10 at 06:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    And they are responsible for everything. The entire shift to the right was caused by deranged leftism. Its 2017 and they still didn't realize 90% of the population would prefer decent left policies in most issues as long as you don't go full retard in other ways like having a Clinton run for president or shoving millions of immigrants in Europe.
    More delusional ramblings from someone who doesn't know US history. The shift to the right are because the right wing in both the US and Europe actively fight against enfranchising the citizens of their countries with history and the means to which a democracy operates, education. Especially in the US where the right wingers ethos came from the most authoritarian, ruthless, unequal region in the US, the Deep South. They are authoritarian and abuse the powers of the federal and state governments to ensure democracy is limited and representative to a small minority of royalty or political class. The timing is not coincidence that conservative republicans and right wingers are praising Putin and promising to use the federal government as a tool to enrich their authoritarian interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Putin stands for dictatorship, nationalism, the rise of the right wing politics.

What would Merkel stand for? Letting in refugees which upsets some xenophobiac right wingers who act Putinist?
    Merkel letting in millions of refugees is a bit worse.

But i am not left, if you mean me with "being the worst". I am a conservative bavarian guy with a large beard, sitting at home, eating a sausage.

And i am very sorry you are upset i made such an evil claim about the greatest russian leader ever.. Vladimir Putin!

Are you actually american? And what do you think about the fact Vladimir Putin fucked the ass of americas democracy so hard, that it influenced a presidential election?
    Oh, you're not the left? Couldn't tell. IDC what you say about Putin, have at it all you want. It's your claim of backroom deals of Putin paying off Trump's debt with literally zero reality behind it except what's in your deluded mind that you go around and try to pass off as fact. The Denver Guardian is looking for a new editor I heard. You'd be perfect.

Also, you have a source that says Putin actually influenced the election? What's that? No? Not surprised.