Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Merkel letting in millions of refugees is a bit worse.
    In which way? Our economy works like a charm. We integrate those people. Yes, we need to be more aware about security. But thats all.

Currently, the economical outcome from the refugee situation is a clear win-win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/us-in...true&r=US&IR=T
    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/global...r-nic-chairman

It's obvious why Russia is trying to manipulate public opinion in Western countries, but why is Trump covering that up and even aiding Russia?
    Because that's what US conservatism is based upon, authoritarianism and strict adherence to a caste-based society where insubordination is not tolerated. They want the US to be lead and to become what Russia is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    I see the chance of some cooperation between Russia and the USA as a positive thing. With Hillary vowing to continue Obama's petulant stance towards Russia it would have just been another 8 years of pointless tit for tat global squabbling.
    Russia doesn't want cooperation, it wants chaos to be able to expand their own police state, while the western liberal democracies are infighting insurgent white supremacist political movements.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Oh, you're not the left?
    Surprised?

Think about your prejudices.

It's your claim of backroom deals of Putin paying off Trump's debt with literally zero reality behind it except what's in your deluded mind that you go around and try to pass off as fact. The Denver Guardian is looking for a new editor I heard. You'd be perfect.
    Thanks you didnt say "Sputnik" or "RT". I am not really able to create propaganda, you know?

Also, you have a source that says Putin actually influenced the election? What's that? No? Not surprised.
    Yes, those secret service investigation results currently everyone talks about. But i am sure you will link some breitbart source with states the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merkel letting in millions of refugees is a bit worse.
    I love hearing what the conservative nativist-braintrust would do when millions of refugees from war torn countries comes to their doorstep.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    In which way? Our economy works like a charm. We integrate those people. Yes, we need to be more aware about security. But thats all.

Currently, the economical outcome from the refugee situation is a clear win-win.
    The difference is that I'm not preaching economic doom for Germany in the near future. My criticism is more qualitative than quantitative. I don't like the culture you are receiving. Also if I were Merkel I would only want high skill migrants, I wouldn't accept anybody who walks in.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-01-10 at 07:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The main difference is that I'm not preaching economic doom for Germany in the near future. My criticism is of the culture you are receiving. Also if I were Merkel I would only want high skill migrants, I wouldn't accept anybody who walks in.
    Culture? What culture is that? Armchair immigration experts are void of actual real world applications to millions of people leaving a warzone.

Deleted
    The difference is that I'm not preaching economic doom for Germany in the near future. My criticism is more qualitative than quantitative. I don't like the culture you are receiving. Also if I were Merkel I would only want high skill migrants, I wouldn't accept anybody who walks in.
    Well, i am always happy if our culture gets more diversified. And adding new culture just will make our life more colorful, even if integration takes a lot of time, up to one generation.

I agree that highly skilled immigrants are nice, but in this case its also about helping those that flee from war and death. And beside the fact our economy is stronger than ever before we were able to help those. Which is another clear benefit some of the right wingers would not see.. even if they claim to be christians. Which means to help people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Culture? What culture is that? Armchair immigration experts are void of actual real world applications to millions of people leaving a warzone.
    MENA culture. Islam. I'm not a fan. Also I would heavily regulate all migrants to make sure they are going to assimilate and want to contribute to the host country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    It doesn't seem possible to do large scale business with Russia without cooperating with the country's corruption, since Russia is 1 of the most corrupt countries in the world. So thats certainly plausable.

Or he knows he's being manipulated but loves that game. I know to many people who see that as a way of life. (Narcissists are known for their manipulation-"addiction")

I don't think Trump will withdrawl from global politics. On the contrary, he might be bolstering Russia to make it stronger so together the US and Russia can try to prefent China from expanding in Asia. Aiding Russia will come at a cost for the rest of the world, which he cares little about.
    Trumps ass is pretty much owned by China through debts so i doubt we'll see him go against them.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

15+ Year Old Account
    MENA culture. Islam. I'm not a fan. Also I would heavily regulate all migrants to make sure they are going to assimilate and want to contribute to the host country.
    And how much do you think that would cost? Better break out your checkbook, since the government should operate that way.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor in 1850
    Papist culture. Catholicism. I'm not a fan. Also I would heavily regulate all migrants to make sure they are going to assimilate and want to contribute to the host country.
    You ideology has never had any new ideas or arguments, it is just a veil for white supremacy and dominion since the Deep Southern slave lords landed in Charleston.

Surprised?

Think about your prejudices.

Thanks you didnt say "Sputnik" or "RT". I am not really able to create propaganda, you know?

Yes, those secret service investigation results currently everyone talks about. But i am sure you will link some breitbart source with states the opposite.
    Those results that say he wound up influencing the election? I'll wait for your source. Thanks.

You're doing a great job creating propaganda on this forum.

Deleted
    I'll wait for your source. Thanks.
    I told you about my source. The directors of the american CIA, NSA and FBI.

You just have to accept it as source.

I told you about my source. The directors of the american CIA, NSA and FBI.

You just have to accept it as source.
    It's a source. It just doesn't claim what you are saying it does. I'll wait for you to link the section that says Russia actually influenced our election.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump's KGB handle isn't CCCP without reason (Chaotic Crazy Cheeto & President), who knows why that's the case but he's going to run the US like the average Russian mafia boss runs his underlings. His swamp is going to be as dry as the crocodiles' scales living in it.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-01-10 at 08:28 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Everytime a politician speaks publicly, it's to manipulate public opinion.

Politics is not a science, it doesn't have a burden of proof, it doesn't have empirical evidence. I am not, by the way, speaking specifically about the DNC hack and the influence that had in the week before the election, or that the same hackers also hacked the RNC but released nothing publicly.

That Putin has taken such an interest publicly in Trump's victory is more proof than is needed to establish he has a vested interest in Trump's victory. That they are trading blowjobs in the oval office right now shows the intimacy of their new relationship.
    Of course he had a vested interest, payback for Hillary meddling in Russias elections.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Of course he had a vested interest, payback for Hillary meddling in Russias elections.
    I like how you actually side with an autocrat of a police state instead of a liberal democracy (that's the US in case you were confused) attempting to help the citizens of said police state from suppressing their rights.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you actually side with an autocrat of a police state instead of a liberal democracy (that's the US in case you were confused) attempting to help the citizens of said police state from suppressing their rights.
    Did the citizens of said police state ax u 2 halp? No? Yankee go home.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Leaving a warzone? Once there were out of danger they were no longer in a warzone? Why did they need to flee Turkey for example? Or Morocco?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I chuckled IRL. What would you know about German culture? That's right. Nothing. Not the first thing. Why are you worried about their "culture" coming to us? You don't know the first thing about their culture, either. Oh, that's right. You read about it in some newspaper...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Leaving a warzone? Once there were out of danger they were no longer in a warzone? Why did they need to flee Turkey for example? Or Morocco?
    There are millions of migrants in Turkey currently, and thousands in Morocco. You can't just handwave away millions of refugees, oh wait you can, because you actually don't give a shit, you just want to wax poetic about how you would handle it sooo much better.