Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Yeah, well Blizzard has the habit of saying a lot of things. Most need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Would like to see ToS around April/May though.
    So far they've delivered with legion in terms of their word. Of course it's smart to take it with a grain of salt but I fully believe that 7.2 will have the progression style that the ToT patch had (5.2 I think). They even showed some previews of what the progression will be at Blizzcon so I believe that's what we'll get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You're excited for mounts and skins? Is this what the new playerbase is interested in now? it's depressing...
    I'm actually extremely interested in Artifact skins and collecting them all on my main.

Why're you judging what people enjoy in a video game? Artifact skins and transmog are here for a reason. I raid because I want transmog and I play because I want transmog. I love changing what my character looks like whenever I want, that's something WoW has and it's polished. No MMORPG even comes close to wows transmog system.

You could say what you said about literally anything anyone enjoys.

Based on earlier statements from Ion, he said "about halfway through" for flying so June is likely, April would be really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I raid because I want transmog and I play because I want transmog. I love changing what my character looks like whenever I want, that's something WoW has and it's polished. No MMORPG even comes close to wows transmog system.
    You can play Barbie Dress-up, it doesn't require a subscription.

anyone saying May or earlier is waaaaaaaaaaay to hopeful. My guess is Sept.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    With their current methodology, they can give 7.2 and then 2 months later open the raid, so we may have two important days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh booohooo, you make it sound like it is only them, this is a common technique in business.
    No, you read it that way. I make it sound like people sometimes don't belive Blizz aim their launches around the other games. Of course it's a common tactic in business, it is known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    ya right...the only thing this patch gave us to do was brawlers guild. Beside there there is 0 new content.

Nighthold been in the game it isn't related to 7.1.5

7.2 will bring stuff to the game to do outside of raiding and does not mean the raid will be open when it is released.

Already to the point there is nothing to do in game...besides more wqs, more mythic + and more (rinse and repeat).

- - - Updated - - -

and what did it add besides brawlers guild?

- - - Updated - - -

why not ...depends on the content...nighthold been there since release. It just needed to be "cleaned" up.

- - - Updated - - -

nope. I think i am to the point where i only be logging for raids or maybe 1 out of three days doing a round of wqs.

- - - Updated - - -

and what is in said patch that is going to entertain me? Brawlers guild is the only content.
    Seriously am I missing something here? Nighthold is released next week? I can see Tomb of Sargeras as July/August unless we get a bridge raid. Is Nighthold live now?

You can play Barbie Dress-up, it doesn't require a subscription.
    And you can kill pixelated dragons to gear up your pixelated character in any MMO, doesn't require a sub either. You look silly acting like what you do in the game actually matters lol. You don't even own your own character Blizzard does.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You look silly acting like what you do in the game actually matters lol. You don't even own your own character Blizzard does.
    Where did I say anything like that?

Deleted
    July is a bit late if you consider that blizzard stated that there are atleast 1-2 more raids after the tomb.
    Inthink it will be may/june. Next expansion released ~august 2018 and blizzard wont release big content after january/february 2018.
    So theres only a little time frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Now that 7.1.5 is launching, I can't help but to wonder when 7.2 will launch? The class mounts and new artifact appearances are just so exciting to me so really can't wait for it lol (although i know i will have to.)
    Easily around May/June minimum. You're overlooking the fact that the first tier of the expansion is released it less than a week. I'm sure 7.2 will hit PTR around the end of the month, possibly the middle of February.

You're excited for mounts and skins? Is this what the new playerbase is interested in now? it's depressing...
    Who would have thought that there are people interested in RP in an RPG... shocker!

You are an idiot, your other posts after this confirm that

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch around May and then Tomb opening around July.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Not anyone's problem but your own.

Why people continue to play/pay for a game they don't enjoy or are bored with is beyond me.

The point being made is 7.1.5 just got rolled out, and you unreasonable and irrational addicts are already chomping at the bit for something more.

Let them take a breather and make sure THIS patch goes off without a hitch. As it is I'd expect 1-2 weeks before major bugs are identified and fixed with THIS patch.

Its ridiculous to even ask for a release date for the NEXT patch content, if you've been playing this long a person should know that they rarely if at all commit themselves to a specific date/time table. But I really want to emphasize that THEY JUST RELEASED THIS PATCH!

This thoughtless demand for an ETA is quite simply rude. They don't work for you, they don't answer to you. If you aren't entertained... take a (much needed imo) break.
    demand an ETA? WTF are you ranting about. They just release a "fluff patch". It is not a content patch. No one is demanding anything, people are wondering when the next patch will be out...and it be sooner rater then later.

And imo if your on a raiding roster " a break" means a forfeit of your spot on the raiding roster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.
    It doesn't have flying, so it's pointless, really.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Seriously am I missing something here? Nighthold is released next week? I can see Tomb of Sargeras as July/August unless we get a bridge raid. Is Nighthold live now?
    patch does not mean raid content. I am referring to stuff to do outside raid. I suspect 7.2 will being zone story quest to the Tomb of Sargeras area....i suspect that be open long before july/august.

The game cannot stay as is for 7-8 months. I agree there is no need to add another raid until July/August but outside of raiding this game needs more content. I am at that stage "i only want to log for raids"...months ahead of any other xpac.

i can't wait for 7.2 to be able to fly, because without fly, legion is not perfect ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.
    You call 7.1.5 a patch? It's just a collection of class nerfs without content. Nothing to get excited about. It's almost as bad as the twitter integration patch.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now now, they added Brawler back right? Clearly that will keep everyone busy for the next 6 months.

7.2 - April-May
    Tomb of Sargeras raid - June
    7.2.5 - July
    7.3 (Argus) - October-November
    Argus raid - December
    next xpac - summer/autumn 2018