If only someone out there was writing a guide where a lot of the undocumented changes could also be found on the very first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    If only someone out there was writing a guide where a lot of the undocumented changes could also be found on the very first page.
    If only. Looks like they were just freshly updated today too!
    Last edited by Ninjeff; 2017-01-10 at 09:44 PM.

I thought they were re-balancing the secondary stats in this patch, but I don't see anything in the patch notes for Hunter. Can I assume that means our stat weights haven't changed? Thanks!

Deleted
    Eh... I usally have google as my starting site, not your guide, and last time I looked at it had outdated info on it and didn't include any of the last minute changes, so I was immediatly not paying attention to it. If you fixxed it - then that's cool though.

Hey Azor, question...

In your stat priority you have:
    Haste until ~9%;
    Mastery;
    Agility;
    Critical Strike;
    Haste above 9%;
    Versatility.

But in the pawn string you have
    ( Pawn: v1: "Azor-Marksmanship": CritRating=11.90, Agility=10.85, HasteRating=10.77, MasteryRating=13.45, Versatility=9.17, Dps=33.35, RangedDps=33.35 )... So which would it be, Is agility above crit or below it? Thanks in advance.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

I haven't seen it said here, is the trinket list on Azor's guide updated?

Why is the breakpoint 9% haste? With 0 haste the rotation looks like:

Time - Focus
    0 - 100 (MS cast)
    1.5 - 115 (GCD ends, Aimed starts)
    3.5 - 80 (Aimed 1 finishes)
    5.5 - 50 (Aimed 2 finishes)
    7.5 - 20 (Aimed 3 finishes)

We never run into focus issues, so it seems to me that we only need to squeeze a 7.5 second sequence into 7 seconds, which takes 7.15% haste, not 9%. Where does 9% come from?

Of course, latency makes it harder either way, though.
    Last edited by Kwaai; 2017-01-10 at 11:36 PM.

Its literally impossible to spam arcane shot and then stop when a proc comes up so that you don't accidently use the proc. Any help/tips with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Bestial Wrath increases all damage you do, so of course it does. Also, you should notice that Crows lasts for 15 secs and BW for 10, so to not waste a global during BW (that could be used for Cobra Shot/Kill Command) you should cast Crows first then pop BW, as Crows will benefit from the full duration of BW.
    BW lasts for 15 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seexy View Post
    Question:
    Does Bestial Wrath increase the dmg of A Murder of Crows?
    if yes, then should I always cast BW before AMoC ?
    MoC does not snapshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Why is the breakpoint 9% haste? With 0 haste the rotation looks like:

Time - Focus
    0 - 100 (MS cast)
    1.5 - 115 (GCD ends, Aimed starts)
    3.5 - 80 (Aimed 1 finishes)
    5.5 - 50 (Aimed 2 finishes)
    7.5 - 20 (Aimed 3 finishes)

We never run into focus issues, so it seems to me that we only need to squeeze a 7.5 second sequence into 7 seconds, which takes 7.15% haste, not 9%. Where does 9% come from?

Of course, latency makes it harder either way, though.
    Yeah it's just a margin for latency etc.

It's a latency margin, trying to achieve 0.1s - 0.2s leeway so that even Australians can play along.

It's a latency margin, trying to achieve 0.1s - 0.2s leeway so that even Australians can play along.
    Not sure if I'm supposed to be happy, or sad, about the Australian part.

Hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Sticking to MM I imagine? Or are you still undecided at this point. (Like me)

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

everytime i put simcraft in ptr mode it crashes

- - - Updated - - -

also 3 trueshot relics only reduces the cd by 52 seconds? Has it always been like this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    everytime i put simcraft in ptr mode it crashes

- - - Updated - - -

also 3 trueshot relics only reduces the cd by 52 seconds? Has it always been like this?
    If you have 3 points in Quick shot then the first trueshot relic will reduce cd by 8 seconds and second and third relic will reduce it by 7 seconds each to make it 52 seconds

undocumented change in 7.1.5

In heavy AoE situations when trueshot is active (m+ for example), is it worth ignoring AiS and just Multi -> Marked -> Multi -> Marked and so on..?

The patch note says the vulnerable window lasts 7 seconds, but I only see 6 seconds on live. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    If you have 3 points in Quick shot then the first trueshot relic will reduce cd by 8 seconds and second and third relic will reduce it by 7 seconds each to make it 52 seconds

undocumented change in 7.1.5
    what a bunch of cunts

In the Icy Veins guide it says while under Trueshot you can fit 4 aimed shots in back to back, but for the life of me I can only get three. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    BW lasts for 15 seconds.
    Strange, could have sworn it said 10 sec earlier when I typed that, but possibly misread the tooltip (or they lul stealth changed something again). Either way, doesn't change what I said to the main point of the question.

Edit: Actually I'm pretty sure they did indeed just hotfix that in today. Wowhead still has tooltip at 10 sec duration.
    Last edited by Mavick; 2017-01-11 at 04:00 AM.