Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    it will not be confusing my friend if someone talk about 7.1.5 he will right that in the title same goes with 7.2
    and it will be in ptr like the raid will come in 2 or 2.5 months later

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    i was thinking 7.2 would be for end of August or beginning of September.
    Too long. Expecting 7.3 to be around that time though.

OT: For me, mid-late jan, with release happening in march/april. Expecting ToS to come around early june, with 7.3 happening around 2-3 weeks after.

[QUOTE=jasontheking1234;44121568]Too long. Expecting 7.3 to be around that time though.

OT: For me, mid

true

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    gimme 7.2 ptr now, ty

and don't forget they said we will get many patches 7.3 7.4 and maybe 7.5
    they worked in legion the time of two expansion they didn't give us good patches in wod because they where busy in legion
    so yea faster patches plz every 2 month a patch will be great

15+ Year Old Account
    People who misuse the word "Literally" should be shot.

Not killed, just shot. Like bust a cap in the knee.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Too long. Expecting 7.3 to be around that time though.
    I think 7.3 will be presented at Gamescom (end of August) -> PTR right after it -> November launch with Blizzcon (and 8.0 reveal of course). Then 7.3.5. in January, Alpha in March, and medium size 7.4 (without raid tier) halfway between 7.3.5 and 8.0 prepatch.

So no way PTRs will be always IMMEDIATELY after patch release. He said something like: "there will be always something on PTR" - usual PR talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    looks like the thing that was the most wanted from 7.1.5 is 7.2 coming to ptr.
    many people yes but I cant say all people have same opinion
    but put the patch in the ptr will not do any harm
    but the people who don't like patch 7.1.5 can have a bit fun by testing some of the things while doing 7.1.5
    life if every 2 week one or two boss will be enough to test so 9 bosses will be finished in 2 or 2.5 months

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Dracullus;44121803]I think 7.3 will be presented at Gamescom (end of August)
    you forgot about patch 7.4 and maybe 7.5 ?

It appears they may have figured out how to make a tier not last 12 months. Release the patch, but then don't release the tier until 6 months after the patch lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think 7.3 will be presented at Gamescom (end of August) -> PTR right after it -> November launch with Blizzcon (and 8.0 reveal of course). Then 7.3.5. in January, Alpha in March, and medium size 7.4 (without raid tier) halfway between 7.3.5 and 8.0 prepatch.

So no way PTRs will be always IMMEDIATELY after patch release. He said something like: "there will be always something on PTR" - usual PR talk.
    The actual patch content is slated in their minds to start while people are still progressing through Nighthold. When they say players, I assume they mean mid level raiders not world first. This was something they said. The patch in their minds will be live when the average raider is still progressing through Nighthold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    It appears they may have figured out how to make a tier not last 12 months. Release the patch, but then don't release the tier until 6 months after the patch lol.
    I mean we have launch content finally coming out in a week.

they need to make world first raiders feel different a bit more than the normal raider

Deleted
    who cares, devs will ignore all the feedback anyways and communication will be absent as usual

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    you forgot about patch 7.4 and maybe 7.5 ?
    Don't count on 7.5. 7.3 (Argus) will be last big patch, and after it we will for sure get small 7.3.5. with balance changes for last raid. Last raid probably launch on early 2018 and new expansion around November (sales will be better before Christmas, Legion launched early because they haven't any choice).

So I really hope for 7.4 between last raid and prepatch - it should be 7.1 size, with some world content, dungeon or 1-2 boss raid. It could be great bridge between end of Legion and new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    just once i want them to have completely different mechanics on the ptr than will be on live just to screw them up
    just because you are bad doesn't mean others should suffer. Stop being jealous of the better players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

[QUOTE=Dracullus;44122111]Don't count on 7.5. 7.3 (Argus) will be last big patch, and after it we will for sure get small 7.3.5. with balance changes for last raid. Last raid probably launch on early 2018 and new expansion around November (sales will be better before Christmas, Legion launched early because they haven't any choice).

So I really hope for 7.4 between last raid and prepatch

like halion IDEA will be cool

Deleted
    what the hell. never heard of this. the 7.2 ptr is not coming anytime soon. why would it??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    ...They said. So, today 7.1.5 was released. Let's just make bets on what means 'IMMEDIATELY' counting in days. Or weeks.
    note to this lil murican: 7.1.5 is not out in ALL of the world (yet) but go ahead and start cryin the sky is falling.... I will check if Obelix is still around and send him to save you

7+ Year Old Account
    I re-watched the Blizzcon panel by Ion a couple days ago and payed attention to this, he actually said that 7.2 will hit the PTR SOON after 7.1.5 releases, not IMMEDIATELY.

Don't forget:

The 7.2 raid won't open until the patch has been out for a while.

They want to pace out raids more. They've already confirmed that 7.2 will come with a new Class Hall Campaign and content on the Broken Shore to keep us busy and leads up to the Tomb of Sargeras. The raid won't open immediately. We'll work up to it.

Which is cool. It means they can release the patch 7.2 4 months from now, and the raid 6 months from now. It gives us new cool stuff sooner, and lets people plunge Nighthold longer. This all seems good to me.

From Blizzcon, it does seem like patch 7.2 is quite far along already. They already showed us all the bosses, and laid out much of their plans for the patch. I can't wait to see it on the PTR!

what 4-6 month 2 month is more than enough

- - - Updated - - -

2 month patch 7.2
    4 month raid tomb of sargeras