Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Like seriously flame it all you want guys, its not legendaries, its not epics...its the Brawler's guild...they just push and push and push with the world quests and the farmable mobs with the "10% quit whining" where Ive seen probably 50 people get them by now...seriously I'm venting frustration I'm not whining, I'm not demanding they change it...I'm simply venting...It just has me dumbfounded...to me its like making someone get a BoP drop to join BGs, if thats not how you feel, whatever.
    It has more drop sources now than it did before, yet you complain because some other guy got it. Talk about entitlement and envy.

C'mon dude, the patch has been live for couple of hours and you're here crying your eyes out about not having an invite.. really? Pull yourself together man. Show some dignity. It's not the end of the world and it's not the candy shelf at checkout counter - you don't have to roll on the floor crying because you didn't get candy bar - people don't actually do that once they get a bit older.

You'll get it, eventually.. chill.

Fucking entitled whiny crybaby threads is all we get these days. So an invite didn't drop in an hour, the world is ending!

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it back in what...Mop? I didn't like waiting in line for my turn. Not going back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Fucking entitled whiny crybaby threads is all we get these days. So an invite didn't drop in an hour, the world is ending!
    And yet you post in it to bump it to the top of the forum LOL. You people are hilarious.

Could a mod please close this crap?!
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-01-10 at 10:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little confused here? Can someone explain to me please, as you would to a child so I can understand you understanding the OP.. if this is no different than MoP or WoD then what is the complaint??

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    It's a side game, like pvp, etc...it should be go and enter, like pvp, etc...god, legendaries easier than Brawlers pass.
    wat. I understand you're frustrated, but comparing to PvP and legendaries is silly. You make yourself look silly. Brawlers Guild is a 'secret' fighting ring. Invites are supposed to be 'rare'(and they aren't even rare), not something every person just walks into(but again, they're not that rare so every person really can). It works the same as it did in MoP and WoD. Buy one from the AH if the grind is too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Could a mod please this crap?!
    I think you're asking for it to get a bit too sexual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I'm a little confused here? Can someone explain to me please, as you would to a child so I can understand you understanding the OP.. if this is no different than MoP or WoD then what is the complaint??
    The complaint is, the OP wants it NOW, right now. Now, now now now. But RNG is RNG, and OP wants it now, so can't accept RNG being RNG, even though it is 100% like MoP, just with more chances.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't warrant a thread. All this is is a rant, with bitching back and forth in replies, so going to close.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)