Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    At first i was like,. hm this like n....uuuuuuuuuuuuuplay...
    I used to hate uPlay. There was some serious issues with their client but they have sorted it out. The only problem that I still see is when you change your password on the server. The client freaks out a bit but that is probably as much a server issue as a client one.

I have about 25 good games on uPlay now for under $20. They even honored a $1.75 price glitch on Mordor GOTY edition. Ultimately if you want to play the games that they sell then you will have to install the client, even if you get them from Steam. I don't blame them because they are just losing money to Valve by doing it that way.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Monthly is up and you get XCOM 2 this month!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Damn, I regret paying $30+ for XCOM 2 during the Winter Sale... Granted, I got the DLC and stuff, but still...

Well... here is my chance to play Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Yeah, at least picking up the $1 bundle for that and Epic Fantasy Battle. Holding off though, pending what games are added to the beat the average bundle.

Shantae plays really well, and although the story/setting might not be everyone's deal it's a good game.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

That's a great bundle. Pony Island for a dollar? That was perhaps my favorite game of last year... I would highly recommend picking up this bundle.

Found this on Reddit: All GO games from Square Enix (Hitman GO, Lara Croft GO, Deus Ex GO) are FREE on Android via Amazon Underground

https://twitter.com/SquareEnixMtl/st...66720599908352

You need the to download the games via the app.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Humble Bundle is looking pretty good. If I didn't already own Day of the Tentacle remastered I would have jumped on the better than average with no hesitation. Still is probably worth it for Shantae, Pony Island, and Deadbolt plus 6 more games. I don't like games like N++ though. Has anyone here played that VA-11 Hall-A game?

shantae's is free on ios,. and android.
    Epic Battle Fantasy 4, is free on most flash sites,.

Granted, these versions probably have extra features n such,. right?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    shantae's is free on ios,. and android.
    Epic Battle Fantasy 4, is free on most flash sites,.

Granted, these versions probably have extra features n such,. right?
    ...it is? Just checked Google Play and Shantae is nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...it is? Just checked Google Play and Shantae is nowhere to be found.

hm, maybe it's a different version.
    ah yeh, its risky's revenge.
    https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/shan...486409447?mt=8

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The new Humble Bundle is looking pretty good. If I didn't already own Day of the Tentacle remastered I would have jumped on the better than average with no hesitation. Still is probably worth it for Shantae, Pony Island, and Deadbolt plus 6 more games. I don't like games like N++ though. Has anyone here played that VA-11 Hall-A game?
    I watched someone stream it quite a bit, and if you're into visual novels, VA-11-Hall-A is great. Cyberpunk setting with interesting characters.

Very tempted picking up the $10 bundle for it.

If anyone's wondering what it is, it's basically a visual novel where you play a bartender. Rather than choosing what you say, dialogue/endings change depending on which drinks you make your customers.
    Last edited by Cattleya; 2017-01-10 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I watched someone stream it quite a bit, and if you're into visual novels, VA-11-Hall-A is great. Cyberpunk setting with interesting characters.

Very tempted picking up the $10 bundle for it.

If anyone's wondering what it is, it's basically a visual novel where you play a bartender. Rather than choosing what you say, dialogue/endings change depending on which drinks you make your customers.
    Huh, that actually sounds kinda cool. Think I will go ahead and pay the full $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Also totally skipped the card thing in the last sale... totally pointless if you can't even get the cards on the market before the sale ends (sad since they used to sell for around $0.20 each on previous sales).
    I'm not sure if it sticked or not, but when I got some of the cards it was showing a disappear date of February something. I don't have any to check as I made my badge and sold off what I had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm not sure if it sticked or not, but when I got some of the cards it was showing a disappear date of February something. I don't have any to check as I made my badge and sold off what I had.
    Just checked, I'm lumbered with a load in inventory:
    "Valid until 2/2/2017, 5:00:00 PM"

in what way did they change the steam market? or do you mean sales limits? I have no idea if they were there from the start or more recent change

I think it's about the mobile authenticator forced on us last year.