Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    For someone who doesn't follow everyday US politics much, what's his legacy apart from Obamacare?
    Well, given 6 of his 8 years had an openly hostile congress, his achievements are somewhat limited. But even so, during his presidency :

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/oba...r-2016-update/

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

For someone who doesn't follow everyday US politics much, what's his legacy apart from Obamacare?
    Well, he was the President when we got Bin Laden, that's one thing that will be a part of his legacy. I find it appalling that the Right Wing never gave him any credit for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    That word, "unarguably", you should really check its meaning before using it. Because at least about 50% of your population opposes what you consider "unarguable".
    Yeah, personally I think Obama is a worthless scumbag and hurt the country much more than he helped it and I refuse to watch his speech

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    It's a shame his 8 years in office didn't match the rhetoric.
    Indeed, mission accomplished Republicans.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Lol, what?

Obama's a good public speaker, yeah, but 'great orator'? Not one US President in recent memory has been as such.
    Hitler would have schooled him. And anyone who actually listened to him talked knows that's not a joke.

*Cutting the national deficit in more than half.
    *Deporting more illegals than any other president in history
    *Pardoning more non-violent drug offenders than any other president in history.
    *Took over during the greatest recession since the great depression and turned market hemorrhaging jobs at the rate of millions per year and turned it into 75 consecutive months of job growth which is a record not seen since the 1930's. (Didn't say they were great jobs).

Then the negatives of his legacy.
    *Least Transparent president in history.
    *Attacked whistleblowers and their protections.
    *Helped Clinton to cheat in the primaries against Sanders and threw one of the easiest elections in history against the most disliked president in history in the process potentially (Honestly a near certainty at this point) causing MASSIVE damage in the wake.

Just to name some.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll miss you big O. Good president all things considered and I can say I was proud to have you lead our nation these past 8 years. Enjoy the time off Mr. President!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope Joe Biden runs for President and Obama returns as Vice. The next 4 years[or less], we know will have damage that will be irreparable for most.
    Not legal. He already served 2 terms so he is ineligible to run as VP. Only thing he could run for now is Senate or House. He could also be appointed to the SCOTUS but that will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    That word, "unarguably", you should really check its meaning before using it. Because at least about 50% of your population opposes what you consider "unarguable".
    should look up the meaning of "in my opinion"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, personally I think Obama is a worthless scumbag and hurt the country much more than he helped it and I refuse to watch his speech
    Denial of reality is strong in Obama haters... it is what keeps them going. Fact free diet is new norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You also have to look at what those 50% hate him for. Most of them hate him over lies and blame him for Bushes mess because he couldn't completely fix it with the very people spreading the lie blocking him from fixing the mess.
    Or perhaps we hate him because portrayed the US as a pussy for 8 years and apologized for our past greatness on a regular basis, traded terrorists for a deserter, knelt before a communist dictator, allowed the rise of ISIS by removing our troops (we couldve stayed past the agreed upon removal date) and not doing anything about them when they were small, etc....

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    RIPinpeace Obama, u will b mist

OT: Can't wait for January 20th Dumpster fire INC

The only thing I hope gets passed is the suppressor stuff lol, everything else is lullll

you have any facts, stats or even reasonable evidence (other then the whole cherry picked: more people on gov services after the recession and such, that is usually regurgitated out by those who simply hate him)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope Joe Biden runs for President and Obama returns as Vice. The next 4 years[or less], we know will have damage that will be irreparable for most.
    Like much of what Obama did? I feel ya pain.

Or perhaps we hate him because portrayed the US as a pussy for 8 years and apologized for our past greatness on a regular basis, traded terrorists for a deserter, knelt before a communist dictator, allowed the rise of ISIS by removing our troops (we couldve stayed past the agreed upon removal date) and not doing anything about them when they were small, etc....
    You can blame Bush for the withdraw as he had signed an international agreement with a withdraw date before he left office that took effect during Obamas presidency and even tried to get it extended but they refused. Obama did not leave willingly, Bush tied his hands from all I have read, he just turned around and claimed it as a success to save face even when he did not want to go.

And he didn't portray us as a pussy, that would be Bush who portrayed us as a coward with laws that stripped us of our rights while claiming security and completely overreacting on everything and start wars on false intel trying to find someone to attack.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    Well, he was the President when we got Bin Laden, that's one thing that will be a part of his legacy. I find it appalling that the Right Wing never gave him any credit for this.
    Because he had absolutely nothing to do with it other than sitting in a room watching it happen and giving the OK to shoot. He didnt plan the mission, he didnt storm the compound, he didnt do the intelligence to find where he was at, etc... The credit to getting Osama Bin Laden goes to the Seals
    Last edited by Orlong; 2017-01-11 at 01:38 AM.

Shame, it has been nice to see the USA with a president who had an IQ in the triple digit region.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, given 6 of his 8 years had an openly hostile congress, his achievements are somewhat limited. But even so, during his presidency :

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/oba...r-2016-update/
    I don't know a lot about what kind of changes he implemented that could have changed those stats, but I'll admit that looks a lot like the economy fluctuating and starting to get back coming off 2 recessions.

From what I've seen in interviews I liked him though. Seemed good at cooperating internationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    *Cutting the national deficit in more than half.
    *Deporting more illegals than any other president in history
    *Pardoning more non-violent drug offenders than any other president in history.
    *Took over during the greatest recession since the great depression and turned market hemorrhaging jobs at the rate of millions per year and turned it into 75 consecutive months of job growth which is a record not seen since the 1930's. (Didn't say they were great jobs).

Then the negatives of his legacy.
    *Least Transparent president in history.
    *Attacked whistleblowers and their protections.
    *Helped Clinton to cheat in the primaries against Sanders and threw one of the easiest elections in history against the most disliked president in history in the process potentially (Honestly a near certainty at this point) causing MASSIVE damage in the wake.

Just to name some.
    Seems impressive. The pardonings were interesting, saw that recently. Get the feeling the toning down of the war on drugs is going to take a bad turn with Trump.

I don't know a lot about what kind of changes he implemented that could have changed those stats,
    Well, it is only fair in a world that blames Obama for the GFC, that he be credited with the recovery