10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm not the kind of guy who ever bothers to spend gratious praise but I'm right ahead of the line when I truly believe such praise is deserved. And in this case, it really is.

So my congratulations to @Archmage Kalec for showing the will, ability, effort and passion necessary to make this and all the other games a thing for us all to enjoy despite having no less errands and general life affairs to attend to than any of us. Thanks again for carrying this enthusiasm forward and we'll try our best to keep it fresh and alive.

P.S. And once again grats to DA THANDA KING for slamming Aegwyinn's bitch ass :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Thank you everyone for your beautiful words. Trust me, without your investment, I wouldn't have the energy to go on. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    P.S. And once again grats to DA THANDA KING for slamming Aegwyinn's bitch ass :V
    At least we got someone of a great caliber as the champion, and Aegwynn made it all the way to the finale surprisingly so I couldn't be happier on both accounts.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover View Post
    Dirge > Rest of the legies
    I feel a campaign coming on! Dirge is the new Johnny Awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    I feel a campaign coming on! Dirge is the new Johnny Awesome
    anal [Dirge]

:V

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    anal [Dirge]

:V
    INB4 'I played in TBC -when wow was difficult'

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    INB4 'I played in TBC -when wow was difficult'
    Don't you know? THOSE WERE THE DAYS, BLIZZARD SOLD WOW TO CASUALS!11!!1!!

In all seriousness, there are quite a few things I totally prefer of vanilla/tbc over current WoW, but the way certain laughable idiots keep talking about how everything's easy nowdays without even daring to come close a Mythic instance is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!

I've enjoyed pretty much every era in its own special way. Back to weapons, I remember seeing some guy who had enchanted the stoppable force with mongoose. Pure class!

Thanks for running this game, and long live the king!

Oh, and for that weapons game, here's a few ideas:
    Gorehowl
    The Axe of Cenarius/Broxigar
    The Bladefist
    Benediction
    Anathema
    The Silver Hand
    Sulfuras
    Shadowmourne
    Dragonwrath
    Atiesh
    Vala'nyr
    Did somebody say, [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

Deleted
    Thank you for hosting the game Kalec, it was quite nice, a good removal from the usual stuff.

Deleted
    what was the name of lei shen's weapon?

The winner will clearly be [Tigole's Trashbringer].

Quote Originally Posted by Justicar Amerei View Post
    Uroe, but It's ugly and I don't think anyone likes it.

Why couldn't the king have a nice weapon? =(

There's quite a lot of weapons that could be part of the game, perhaps you should have two different leagues? One with artifacts and legendaries, and another one with just memorable, but not necessarily legendary weapons? Such as Anathema, Hellreaver, Dark edge of insanity, etc.
    I like it. It has moving parts and it crackles with lightning. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Don't you know? THOSE WERE THE DAYS, BLIZZARD SOLD WOW TO CASUALS!11!!1!!

In all seriousness, there are quite a few things I totally prefer of vanilla/tbc over current WoW, but the way certain laughable idiots keep talking about how everything's easy nowdays without even daring to come close a Mythic instance is hilarious.
    I think the game was much easier back then personally. Cata onwards, it became just more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Justicar Amerei View Post
    Uroe, but It's ugly and I don't think anyone likes it.

Why couldn't the king have a nice weapon? =(

There's quite a lot of weapons that could be part of the game, perhaps you should have two different leagues? One with artifacts and legendaries, and another one with just memorable, but not necessarily legendary weapons? Such as Anathema, Hellreaver, Dark edge of insanity, etc.
    Nah. Will be one roster.

Trust me, a weapon like Titanstrike ha no chance in Hell to beat a weapon like Forstmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I like it. It has moving parts and it crackles with lightning. Nice.
    I like Uroe; it looks great with my Holy Paladin's challenge mode set from MoP. My only problem with it is that it looked very small as my character is a female blood elf. Did they ever fix that?

Also there was this spear that used to drop from every boss in ToT; I THINK that was supposed to be Lei Shen's as well. I have it but don't remember its name.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-01-11 at 05:36 AM.

Will we have Frostmourne and the Blades of the Fallen Prince?

If so we could have both Ashbringer and Corrupted Ashbringer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Will we have Frostmourne and the Blades of the Fallen Prince?

If so we could have both Ashbringer and Corrupted Ashbringer.
    I don't see why not since neither can exist simultaneously with its original form. One can either corrupt or redeem the Ashbringer, and as for Frostmourne it can either be used as a whole, or forge the blades from its shards. So yeah, they count as different weapons in my opinion.

But that's up to debate, because then every fucking artifact skin would be considered a 'different weapon' by the sole argument of 'Corrupt Ashbringer is now a non-canon skin of the Ashbringer', which is something I can actually get behind in the sense that I AM using the hidden demon hunter skin as a completely different weapon while RPing and people seem to accept that well, and aren't considering me the "Havoc Artifact Wielder".
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-01-11 at 07:05 AM.

... Ok? The problem with that is then you can consider each of the artifacts models (without considering the colors) a different weapon, so each artifact will now count as 5 weapons?

That sounds kind of absurd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    ... Ok? The problem with that is then you can consider each of the artifacts models (without considering the colors) a different weapon, so each artifact will now count as 5 weapons?

That sounds kind of absurd.
    No. I don't consider all the skins to be unique weapons. The Corrupted Ashbringer is a special case. Everything else I view as the artifact itself evolving in power but remaining essentially the same weapon. As for the secret skins, I treat on one by one basis; some like the Corrupted Ashbringer I consider an evolved weapon while others like the Lost Edict I consider an entirely different hammer separate from the Silver Hand.

That's how I personally view these.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    No. I don't consider all the skins to be unique weapons. The Corrupted Ashbringer is a special case. Everything else I view as the artifact itself evolving in power but remaining essentially the same weapon. As for the secret skins, I treat on one by one basis; some like the Corrupted Ashbringer I consider an evolved weapon while others like the Lost Edict I consider an entirely different hammer separate from the Silver Hand.

That's how I personally view these.
    Honestly an interesting take on Artifact Weapons. I have to personally say that the Druid-Weapon Skins are a perfect example of the Weapon evolving. (For Feral and Guardian, at least.)
    I haven't seen much of the secret skins, but most of them, as I've been told, seem to have some sort of added value, lore-wise, and people I've spoken to also agree that some of them could be considered seperate weapon, if they weren't connected, ingame.

The Darkness in Man's Heart is what compels it to seek the Light. The Light in us All is what eventually drives us to Darkness.
    And so... the Cycle never ends.

Deleted
    guys imagine... Lei shen wielding Frostmourne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    guys imagine... Lei shen wielding Frostmourne
    Imagine no shit posting.

Both won't happen.