Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    *Cutting the national deficit in more than half.
    Ill give you that, but he tripled the national debt
    *Deporting more illegals than any other president in history
    Only due to reclassifying what is considered a deportation. He started calling border Agents catching people crossing the border and immediately putting them back in Mexico as a deportation. He removed less illegal aliens from the country who have been here for years than any other President

*Pardoning more non-violent drug offenders than any other president in history.
    Not a good thing at all.

*Took over during the greatest recession since the great depression and turned market hemorrhaging jobs at the rate of millions per year and turned it into 75 consecutive months of job growth which is a record not seen since the 1930's. (Didn't say they were great jobs).
    Ill give him credit for that but like you said, the overwhelming majority of those jobs were crappy low wage service, fast food, and retail jobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Your point being....what?

Only due to reclassifying what is considered a deportation. He started calling border Agents catching people crossing the border and immediately putting them back in Mexico as a deportation. He removed less illegal aliens from the country who have been here for years than any other President
    Good. There's no reason to dislocate people from their homes because 'they took our jeeerbs'.

Ill give him credit for that but like you said, the overwhelming majority of those jobs were crappy low wage service, fast food, and retail jobs
    Hey I mean you could always support making these jobs pay more. Novel idea right?

If you're not acknowledging what President Obama did as President, you are truly ignorant.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

leans into mic - WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, mission accomplished Republicans.
    Nah-uh you don't get to blame Republicans for Obama's indolence. He wasn't the first political leader to face a hostile parliament or senate. The fact nothing got done was all down to his inability to negotiate or unwillingness to compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Seems impressive. The pardonings were interesting, saw that recently. Get the feeling the toning down of the war on drugs is going to take a bad turn with Trump.
    Yeah, while Obama managed to rack up a 7.8 Trillion dollars added to the national debt, without him it would have been a 11-13 trillion debt under the Bush setup he inherited while Trumps setup can reasonably be expected to add upwards of 15 trillion over an 8 year person from what we know so far as his tax plan alone is expected to add upwards of 800 billion to 1 trillion to the national deficit on top of what we already owe. Leaving a great legacy for the children to look forward to to clean up......

With Trump, I expect the War on Drugs to be kicked up a notch especially with his Attorney General who from what can be told is a racist and openly admits that he hates pot, says no good people use pot and sees it about as dangerous as heroin and the rest and he will have the authority to go into Florida and other such states that have legalized pot to put its growers, dispensers and users under federal law. With his comment about liking the KKK too, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him targeting minority areas within those states extra heavily.

Also all the other crap about him. Next 4 years will definitely be one for the history books and not for anything good either as the mans overall setup so far sells out the working class and their children to the rich while racking up huge debt to also funnel that money to the rich. Guessing he figures to loot and run at the end possibly.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nah-uh you don't get to blame Republicans for Obama's indolence. He wasn't the first political leader to face a hostile parliament or senate. The fact nothing got done was all down to his inability to negotiate or unwillingness to compromise.
    Or it could be because the opposition was, from the outset, determined not to compromise or be negotiated with.

Obama is the first President in recent history to have such a hostile Congress, point in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    unarguably in my opinion, the best President the US has ever had.
    You're fucking kidding me right? You're not actually this delusional are you?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nah-uh you don't get to blame Republicans for Obama's indolence.
    Of course you get to state facts ... it is a rational thing to do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Resident Cosplay Progressive

He took the debt from 10.6 trillion to about 18 trillion, he didn't triple it, he didn't even double it. He added about 7.4 trillion which is less than doubling it and if it weren't for Obama, the debt would have been between 11 to 13 trillion increase with the Bush policies taking it to over 22 trillion in debt to end with.

And as crap as the jobs were, getting crap jobs was still superior to losing millions of jobs every year.

Basically Obama's entire presidency has been nothing but cleaning up Bushes mess while the republicans blamed him for the mess while trying to block him from cleaning it up in an attempt to make him look bad.

Edit: Just did the math and Obama only increased the debt by 68-69%
    Last edited by Fugus; 2017-01-11 at 01:50 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

He accomplished nothing. He was one of the worst presidents USA had and election of Trump is his biggest failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    He accomplished nothing. He was one of the worst presidents USA had and election of Trump is his biggest failure.
    Why do people pretend that American political history seems to begin in 1990?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    election of Trump is his biggest failure.
    Amazing how you can blame Obama for THREE lots of Republican stupidity and still consider yourself rational.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

one of the worst presidents of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    He is intentionally trying to troll, look at his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're fucking kidding me right? You're not actually this delusional are you?
    The President, our commander in chief, speaks in 13 minutes.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Amazing how you can blame Obama for THREE lots of Republican stupidity and still consider yourself rational.
    You are right, I should have blamed Democrats as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

He is intentionally trying to troll, look at his avatar.
    What's up with my avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because you can't compare anyone since with Reagan - with the complete lack of a clue that Reagan had, he still shines compared to anyone since.

I lived through the cold war, and Reagan was the right kind of fool at the right time to end that

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The President, our commander in chief, speaks in 13 minutes.
    You can't even reply correctly to what people say to you. Are you on anything?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing