Hidden appearance items bad luck protection.

Anyone knows if the "bad luck protection" system intended for hidden appearances items is in place now with 7.1.5?

For the ones not aware, Blizz said they wanted to implement some system for hidden appearance items attached to low drops (example: outlaw rogue bindings) and ppl started calling it "bad luck protection" like legendaries.

Doesn't appear to be in yet, and they've yet to say anything definitive about it so far in the main thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    Doesn't appear to be in yet, and they've yet to say anything definitive about it so far in the main thread for it.
    Can you link that thread? Google didnt help much and there is no way for me to know which one is main.

Its coming in 7.4 according to blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Its coming in 7.4 according to blizzard.
    Good one .

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just can't give a shit anymore. Ursoc has yet to drop the thing for my Guardian, but the Resto druid in my group has it. If it drops, it drops. I'm not going back to grind EN for years. I'm too old for that shit.

Definitely not in, killed the boss in DH class hall for my vengeance skin since week one of legion every day and still nothing. Even got 3 of the pets.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Was farming destruction skin every day for over 3 month and only saw one skin drop. (You need at least 3 warlocks to do)

Fortunately you get the acm-based skins, if you unlock them on other weapons.

Deleted
    Got my Enhancement skin yesterday from Flotsam, after not playing my Shaman since early November. It's all about luck.

hidden skins from world bosses are 100% drop and have been for a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    and all the rest?

ive been doing the ritual of doom allmost every day and still dont have the destro skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Was farming destruction skin every day for over 3 month and only saw one skin drop. (You need at least 3 warlocks to do)

Fortunately you get the acm-based skins, if you unlock them on other weapons.
    issue is you need the main wep for mog later : /
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Didn't even know. There goes my parade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    issue is you need the main wep for mog later : /
    Yeah... but at least you can use it to achieve the remaining versions with your main spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Got my Enhancement skin yesterday from Flotsam, after not playing my Shaman since early November. It's all about luck.
    That is interesting, so did i, and my enhance is an alt, first time i went out to do WQ for gathering resources.
    Also although skins are not exactly my thing, i must admit that skin is gorgeous.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah ok, this is why LOL.

Got resto d skin from my garden yesterday, didn't know that was the source. Had been doing it regularly since i could use it. Almost stopped after i got the second battle pet, sorta glad I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Can you link that thread? Google didnt help much and there is no way for me to know which one is main.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0594885?page=1

Sorry for the late reply, it's been a hell of a day for me.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would at least remove the need to camp one mob for 10-15 hours for the ret pala one.