Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Maybe try actually watching the video you just quoted if you want all your answers?
    I watched the part that he linked me too.

Why are you so mean (did I miss something important) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post

Broken isles invasions, flying, class campaign continuation, Illidan questline, new dungeon, class mounts, more AP traits (YAY), and...lots more....

ToS isn't the only thing that's making you mortals wet now, ain't it? While we have to sit here, awaiting your demise...EHEHAHAHAHA

Sorry I'll make sure to hold your hand next time so you don't get scared of google.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sorry I'll make sure to hold your hand next time so you don't get scared of google.
    no thanks I have to decline your offer of hand holding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Broken isles invasions, flying, class campaign continuation, Illidan questline, new dungeon, class mounts, more AP traits (YAY), and...lots more....

ToS isn't the only thing that's making you mortals wet now, ain't it? While we have to sit here, awaiting your demise...EHEHAHAHAHA

uh that would be amazing

thanks. yeah looks like there might be a ptr pretty soon with 7.2.

but what is actually in 7.2?

We know that Tomb of Sargeras is not tied to 7.2.
    Flying is unlockable. New invasions in zones similar to the prepatch which will temporarily disable WQs in that zone but will count for the emissary quest. The invasion ends in a 3 man scenario. New class order hall quests that will unlock new traits for your weapon as well as a new appearance tied to a hard solo quest like the warlock green fire quest. Class mounts tied to some order hall thing too I think. Uh... Broken Shore stuff opens up which is similar to the Sunwell stuff except we can choose which things to unlock as a server by progressing. I think that's everything? Broken Shore stuff obviously leads up to the raid like the Suramar quest did.

Right new dungeon.

no thanks I have to decline your offer of hand holding.

- - - Updated - - -

uh that would be amazing
    Would? It's happening in 7.2...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Flying is unlockable. New invasions in zones similar to the prepatch which will temporarily disable WQs in that zone but will count for the emissary quest. The invasion ends in a 3 man scenario. New class order hall quests that will unlock new traits for your weapon as well as a new appearance tied to a hard solo quest like the warlock green fire quest. Class mounts tied to some order hall thing too I think. Uh... Broken Shore stuff opens up which is similar to the Sunwell stuff except we can choose which things to unlock as a server by progressing. I think that's everything? Broken Shore stuff obviously leads up to the raid like the Suramar quest did.

Right new dungeon.

sounds good. I love content and new patches and I am already getting tired of the current dungeons having done them 400+ times in mythic+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Would? It's happening in 7.2...
    then it is amazing !

Can you link where they said that?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

no its in 7.2 but not directly but maybe after 5 weeks after the patch launch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Can you link where they said that?
    right here mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66j8...outu.be&t=3394

(I stole that link^^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably more info about PTR in the stream tomorrow, as in if its been delayed or will come in the next 2-3 weeks.

sounds good. I love content and new patches and I am already getting tired of the current dungeons having done them 400+ times in mythic+

- - - Updated - - -

then it is amazing !
    Yeah...

If only we had a new BG though. Oh well, a new 15V15 arena with updated graphics actually sounds good to me...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Probably more info about PTR in the stream tomorrow, as in if its been delayed or will come in the next 2-3 weeks.
    In all honestly. I think they're going to announce it as a "Next week" thing. Like, first, they're going to unleash nighthold, and then, just around 1-3 days later, they'll unlock PTR around that time. Or, if people just want to get into dem spoilers, then both nighthold and PTR will pop on the same day...

Would make sense, yes?

right here mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66j8...outu.be&t=3394

(I stole that link^^)
    Ah Blizzcon, that was a LONG time ago. There really should be no rush. And honestly, to me it doesn't even sound like that's what hes saying. "IMMEDIATELY" in all caps sounds like the fucking second 7.1.5 comes out. What he says sounds like very soon. Few weeks max.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I certainly hope not, otherwise they're going to release the Tomb of Sargeras way too early. Not like it matters since they literally ignore the players feedback anyway through both beta and 7.1.5
    They already said that 7.2 will come mid Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras release is not related at all with the patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    A lot of elemental shaman concerns were addressed in 7.1.5 and some were corrected in previous hotfixes as well. You could probabargue some of those things should have been caught in beta but a lot of player feedback was addressed.
    Now look at fury warr ptr thread with 600+ posts and no response or prot warr outrage at the rework, too with devs silent