Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Great work! Thank yoU!

I love your stuff and you've helped me be more efficient. Thank you. I hope and assume you'll be doing an update for when things get rocked again for 7.1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I love your stuff and you've helped me be more efficient. Thank you. I hope and assume you'll be doing an update for when things get rocked again for 7.1.5?
    That's the plan. We will just have to see what happens. If the Revenge change stays it will be hard to not hit it automatically. Keeping my eye on it.

Deleted
    Does this require any other addon? Or just WeakAuras?

I run with plain UI at the moment, and dont want to change my set up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassart View Post
    Does this require any other addon? Or just WeakAuras?

I run with plain UI at the moment, and dont want to change my set up to much.
    Just requires Weakauras. The bar textures will look like standard blizzard bars if you don't have Kui Nameplates but that's a cosmetic thing.

Mr khakhan,

Any chance of a WA update for Prot Suite for 7.1.5?

I have been using your suite since the beginning of Legion and loved it. Will be challenging to change to a different suite for Prot. I will if I need to though.

Cheers

Deleted
    Hands down the best auras I have used. I use all your auras on the classes we play in common.

Eagerly awaiting an update in 7.1.5!

Yea, will be pretty crazy tomorrow, lots of changes to prot war. I will be updating, I doubt ill get anything out for WA tomorrow but it should be soon. Warrior will be likely first one updated since it's my main.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Yea, will be pretty crazy tomorrow, lots of changes to prot war. I will be updating, I doubt ill get anything out for WA tomorrow but it should be soon. Warrior will be likely first one updated since it's my main.
    Doing God's Work <3

I am lost with out your WA!!

Appreciate any work that you are able to get going on this sir. Your WA has been hands-down one of my favorite things to ever work with on the Warrior (and I have gone through quite a few iterations!). I look forward to seeing the updates and how the Devastator change is being incorporated (if at all). Cheers and thanks mate!
    Last edited by Xirek; 2017-01-10 at 07:13 PM.

Just updated. I'll do more refining later for sure but this will at least be workable in the 7.1.5 world. Thanks for the support guys. There's a guide and a WA specific for devastator here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...DZJXzU/preview . Jury is still out on exactly how you'll end up playing with devastator (still some changes incoming to that guide and the WA) , I am also guessing that this "watch the swing timer" way to play will get patched.

Thanks so much for this. Question, did I mess up the WA or did you remove the bar counter for Shield Block and the Rage bar?

@Zoldor No I didn't remove either one. Try to delete and re-import. I test downloaded my new update and it seems to work for me.

Cheers! Thanks for the quick update.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    @Zoldor No I didn't remove either one. Try to delete and re-import. I test downloaded my new update and it seems to work for me.
    Will do, been having WA issues all night. After I get out of this raid I'll give it a wack.

EDIT: I somehow messed up my 2nd export. Got it working, thanks again, love this WA! Doing god's work!
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2017-01-11 at 03:38 AM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just a question the Yellow line in the rage bar show me the Perfect time for IP ? or for what is it?

@Glurak Hmm I don't have that listed anywhere do I ? hehe
    anyway, the yellow line is the rage cost of a max rage ignore pain. This updates dynamically, meaning if you have a vengeance buff it will show the new rage cost on that line. This is meant to give you an easy visual indicator for how much the next ignore pain will cost. @Zoldor good you got it working

I will be doing another update before Nighthold to hopefully iron everything out. Keeping an eye on whatever hotfixes they will likely put out too.

Hi !
    First, let me say that I love your WA, they're just so great
    I have a question thought : Is there a way to make the rampage icon glow only if I'm at 100 rage ? Tried modyfing the rage value ( >=95 ) that was set to 100, but it keeps glowing even if I have less rage

IS it glowing on free reset?

I've always used your stuff and modified it. I'm curious if your update (just not the gif) now tracks revenge vengeance as it still shows Focused Rage.

Also, how are you tracking devastator swing timer? I'm trying to make something that puts red overlay on top of TC and Revenge when swing is imminent (within the GCD) so that I don't hit anything else. Have you thought about that or tried anything yet?