Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Mmmm, can't wait for my taxes to go up for this horseshit

/s
    Trust me, giving taxes to something that almost 100% lowers drugs and crime in your country, compared to our muslim immigration in Europe where we PAY for them bringing more drugs and crime and a debatable ideology with them is so much better. Trump is protecting his country, something that costs money indeed. Explain that to the women that they're raped. And btw, he'll probably let Mexico pay for it over time, ofcourse you can't let them pay for it now. You'll have to wait 10 years first and that doesn't make any sense.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Trust me, giving taxes to something that almost 100% lowers drugs and crime in your country, compared to our muslim immigration in Europe where we PAY for them bringing more drugs and crime and a debatable ideology with them is so much better. Trump is protecting his country, something that costs money indeed. Explain that to the women that they're raped. And btw, he'll probably let Mexico pay for it over time, ofcourse you can't let them pay for it now. You'll have to wait 10 years first and that doesn't make any sense.
    Yes, because no drugs get in through the ocean or Canada, nor are any made in the country. It ALL comes from mexico.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump wants to know if he can pee of his wall.
    If even a few feet of that wall is built, I know I'm going just to piss on it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Minimum wage should not be a living wage. If you think it is, then all welfare should be cut off to said individual. No fucks given. Besides minimum wage should be abolished, and to you don't have to respond because regardless of what you're going to say 99.9% chance I'm going to disagree with you. Learn to adapt or fucking starve.
    Why shouldn't it be a living wage? And don't give me that "hurr it's supposed to be for after school jobs". You do realise that places that employ people in minimum wage jobs like supermarkets or fast food places employ people during school hours, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Minimum wage should not be a living wage. If you think it is, then all welfare should be cut off to said individual. No fucks given. Besides minimum wage should be abolished, and to you don't have to respond because regardless of what you're going to say 99.9% chance I'm going to disagree with you. Learn to adapt or fucking starve.
    I mean, that is the goal we are trying to achieve: Provide a livable wage to everyone that works so we won't have a need for welfare. Your taxes will drop and money will keep on circulating.

Regardless if you have something against minimum wage, IDK what to tell you. Not even Trump shares that level of ignorance on how the workforce operates.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not worry, meme magic will make Mexico pay for it somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Trust me, giving taxes to something that almost 100% lowers drugs and crime
    Can't tell if joking or serious. A wall is going to stop drugs from entering our country? A wall is going to stop rape...?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    After him saying

You know hes full of shit, just some 16 year old edge lord on a forum site. I bet everything he typed he googled first and got wrong.

At this point I would just ignore his posts.
    You know what. Fuck it. Yes I don't have any trades. You got me, I was lying the whole time. You know who I am better than I know myself. I work at fucking McDonalds making minumum wage. Since I work at McDonalds making minimum wage I say shut off ALL fucking welfare to anyone who works for minimum wage. Cut it the fuck off. If I obviously don't need it having three kids, then no one else should either. It's just being used to fuck the American people.

Sigh I'm so glad Trump's in office. Watching you guys whining, while American is winning. Keep those cups aflowin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Why shouldn't it be a living wage? And don't give me that "hurr it's supposed to be for after school jobs". You do realise that places that employ people in minimum wage jobs like supermarkets or fast food places employ people during school hours, right?
    because those are jobs where people learn to pick up work ethic skills. The free market dictates what pays what. If your services aren't that important, and the place of business only makes a certain amount of money, and can't pay what you feel is a "living wage" then most likely most businesses won't be able to employ said employees and shut down. This then makes less people employed.

Wait why am I explaining this. Do you have a fucking clue about how economics work or are you just wanting to join the fucking ranks of Venezuela? Wait. Don't answer that. I already know. I know magic business makes magical money on trees, and those businesses hold that magic money growing off of trees, because they're greedy. Liberal logic 101. Oh by the way did you know Trump is America's President? lol

Deleted
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

"Pèrverted sexual acts". Hum ... naughty boy, Trump, naughty.