Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    After playing a bunch of arenas today I have observed not having Blur reset Fel Rush basically breaks the class. We can't keep up with anyone like we used to, and as a result we get shredded even faster than before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cove210 View Post
    After playing a bunch of arenas today I have observed not having Blur reset Fel Rush basically breaks the class. We can't keep up with anyone like we used to, and as a result we get shredded even faster than before.
    That's why you should use Felblade.

so guys what do you think is the best arena build in 7.1.5 (2s and 3s) for Havoc? I am kinda split, i like the idea of demonic build...but if you take Demonic origin talent reducing meta to 2 min, it goes perfectly with chaos blades (2 min) and we alr get 10% dmg increase outside of meta, so i am not sure if demonic will be a dps increase (it does add survival) then Demonic Origin build, also the the latter build we can go nether walk, which will counter pretty much most of the team's burst.

Id love to hear every1 thoughts on what they think whats best pvp build for arena + rbgs. Also for arena, with a recent buff to FE, will it be viable or Nemesis/momentum is still a way to go (i am thinking here more about 2s than anything else, where we just train healers mostly)

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    That's why you should use Felblade.
    I do, I'm a few levels shy of prestige 8 btw, I really enjoy DH pvp. Now it feels so handicapped and sluggish.

I am running right now 2223313 and my ST is insane, and survival went up grealty. but i do miss bloodlet though =(... but this is for solo game play, for 3s i think 2221311 is better cuz more burst with way and a nice 2min immunity to all dmg

- - - Updated - - -

15 sec cd on imprison is just stupid OP in rated arena, i think soon we will see some types of nerfs inc to DH, and honestly across the board other classes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I am running right now 2223313 and my ST is insane, and survival went up grealty. but i do miss bloodlet though =(... but this is for solo game play, for 3s i think 2221311 is better cuz more burst with way and a nice 2min immunity to all dmg

- - - Updated - - -

15 sec cd on imprison is just stupid OP in rated arena, i think soon we will see some types of nerfs inc to DH, and honestly across the board other classes as well.
    Doesn't the monk one has the same cd?

Quote Originally Posted by Cymorìl View Post
    Doesn't the monk one has the same cd?
    yes it does, but monk doesn't have our sustain dmg and currently DH has better survival, but i mean before it was a crappy cc, now we got it for free and 15 sec cd... its insane. Like my ret's only cc is Hoj on 1 min cd (it gets reduced from attacks but not by much, and you have to talent into it)

Now we have same CCs (prison and 2 stun if you talent eruption) and a better dmg but I'm not so sure we have a better survival. My alt is a ww monk btw.

Well I find my dh has better survival than my ret. For RBGs and casual PvP I go 2223313 for 3s I think I'll go 2221311 (neather walk). I haven't done rated 3s, but in RBGs 2s and casual PvP I feel def more Tanky, I am not sure though if FE is viable in PvP

I have seen some high rated dh in RBGs go 3333333 personally i like more st build but it should have nice aoe
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2017-01-12 at 08:31 PM.