Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Its somewhere around a 2% gain. Its pretty damn good. And itll only get better with higher mastery (80%+).
    Last edited by Rothulean1; 2017-01-11 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Its somewhere around a 2% gain. Its pretty damn good. And itll only get better with higher mastery (80%+).
    I'm not disputing the strength of the buff, just emotionally it would of been nice to not have the nerf alongside it even though it's a net gain considering we are aren't dominant. I'm only discussing the feelz here.

Guys, i'm not sure if its a proper thread but I'll ask it anyway:

What happened to perspective "Gathering Storm" build? According to patch notes talents viable for this build are being buffed. So I'm confused why the community only discussing RA/Obli and BoS builds?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I'm not disputing the strength of the buff, just emotionally it would of been nice to not have the nerf alongside it even though it's a net gain considering we are aren't dominant. I'm only discussing the feelz here.
    I believe they did that, that way we didn't see a sudden near 100%+ pet damage increase. This more or less keeps him slightly above what he was doing before (baseline 18% mastery) and then the more you get the better he gets too.

Guys, i'm not sure if its a proper thread but I'll ask it anyway:

What happened to perspective "Gathering Storm" build? According to patch notes talents viable for this build are being buffed. So I'm confused why the community only discussing RA/Obli and BoS builds?
    GS is viable but it has resource problems with Icy Talons if you don't own the leg belt. With 4PC it simmed the same as RA build for me (bracer and helm), so probably it will get more attention when NH opens (especially for m+).

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I believe they did that, that way we didn't see a sudden near 100%+ pet damage increase. This more or less keeps him slightly above what he was doing before (baseline 18% mastery) and then the more you get the better he gets too.
    Yes I understand there is a reasoning behind this change but if we are being honest about our DPS then Timmy doubling in damage wasn't going to see us suddenly dominating the metres. Whatever, I'm over it, lets get on with the patch lol.

Was Mastery scaling for Timmy ever implemented into SimC (I'm on 715-01) or do I need to download a new build for more accurate simming?

Deleted
    How good is the new version of "Entwined elemental foci"? They change crit -> STR and effect is now 20s long not 15s.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfFrost View Post
    How good is the new version of "Entwined elemental foci"? They change crit -> STR and effect is now 20s long not 15s.
    From Nighthold specific trinkets, it's the best combo with Draught. Memento is a bit above it.

So Should we use the ghoul or the belcher atm?
    Btw, we should create a separate forum topic for Uh and Frost...

How much mastery are we aiming for now?

I'm currently at
    23% crit
    20% Haste
    65% Mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    From Nighthold specific trinkets, it's the best combo with Draught. Memento is a bit above it.
    905+ version tho is better than 880-895 memento right?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I used AskMrRobot's Simulate feature today on my 887 Frost DK (No Frost legs, only utility)

I simmed both 7.1.0 and 7.1.5

7.1.0 simms 460 000 DPS on HC Ursoc over 210 seconds
    7.1.5 simms 445 000 DPS on HC Ursoc over 209 seconds

I thought that classes would not be doing less damage, rather slightly more, or the same amount after the stat changes, but seems that overall this was just another nerf for DK's

Using Obliteration/RA build with FP

Deleted
    Yes, if you play the AMR Sim then you apparently got nerfed.

Still my question is up, What happened with the 1%->1.5% Runic Empowerment buff? Removed or just not part of the notes?

So I guess that for a 100% ST boss like Nythendra All Will Serve will be the best talent to take?
    What about Ebon Fever? Maybe not even for M+? Sores prolly still better...
    Damn really got confused now cause Blizz offered some more possibilities.
    I dont have a very good gear for Castigator (22% haste 24 crit) and dont even a good Mastery %% for CS lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Yes, if you play the AMR Sim then you apparently got nerfed.
    So meaning it's not nerfed on live? Still at work, so cannot test

Just got the new legendary helmet, already have uvanimor ring and the shoulders (also aggmaman boots and prydaz but those are shit anyways).

Rocking the CS mastery build i'm guessing is should keep using shoulders on ST fights (Nyth,Ursoc,Guarm...) and use the helm on cleave/aoe (Dragons,Elethra,Cenarius,Helya,...) fights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchellfire View Post
    So I used AskMrRobot's Simulate feature today on my 887 Frost DK (No Frost legs, only utility)

I simmed both 7.1.0 and 7.1.5

7.1.0 simms 460 000 DPS on HC Ursoc over 210 seconds
    7.1.5 simms 445 000 DPS on HC Ursoc over 209 seconds

I thought that classes would not be doing less damage, rather slightly more, or the same amount after the stat changes, but seems that overall this was just another nerf for DK's

Using Obliteration/RA build with FP
    SIM's for DK's are currently false, its even mentioned on the SimC mainpage.
    I'm like ~80k below my actual ingame performance during SIMs.
    BoS is currently doing about 50% of the damage it should do.

Deleted
    So EU got the patch tonight but Im at work and can't check it out.. any raid experiences so far with new unholy or frost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadfulDave View Post
    SIM's for DK's are currently false, its even mentioned on the SimC mainpage.
    I'm like ~80k below my actual ingame performance during SIMs.
    BoS is currently doing about 50% of the damage it should do.
    Thanks for this, I simmed BoS spec as well and it did around 380k vs my 445k RA/Oblit spec

Is BoS worth going for if I don't have ring+belt? I have had crappy luck with Legendaries, only have boots and cloak for utility