How do you change Hati's colour?

As in his base model colour, not his form.

AFAIK, Hati's color depends on the coloring of your other pet. He'll try and match-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    AFAIK, Hati's color depends on the coloring of your other pet. He'll try and match-ish.
    so there's no way to decide?

He's light blue for Skoll, but his darker blue would look tons better with Skoll and my mog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    As in his base model colour, not his form.
    Hati's appearance changes depending on which Titanstrike appearance you are using (even if the weapon is transmogged).

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Primate View Post
    Hati's appearance changes depending on which Titanstrike appearance you are using (even if the weapon is transmogged).
    This is what I thought, but reskinning the weapon doesn't seem to change him (unless you mean total appearance change, in which case I'll have to wait a few levels).

Deleted
    Just throwing out ideas, but did you try dismissing and resummon to see if that triggered the new colour when changing the weapon?

Or perhaps you could tame a wolf with a similar look with the colour you want and essence swap it? I'm assuming that's what you mean by waiting a few levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane View Post
    Just throwing out ideas, but did you try dismissing and resummon to see if that triggered the new colour when changing the weapon?

Or perhaps you could tame a wolf with a similar look with the colour you want and essence swap it? I'm assuming that's what you mean by waiting a few levels though.
    Yeah I tried resummoning him.

And by waiting a few levels I mean I'm not level capped so I don't have any other appearances, just different colours for the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Yeah I tried resummoning him.

And by waiting a few levels I mean I'm not level capped so I don't have any other appearances, just different colours for the same one.
    Hati wont change appearance if you change weapon colour of the same appearance.

Hati will only change appearance if you change the overall weapon appearance.

Dark Blue Hati is the hidden appearance you buy for gold from the ENG person in Dalaran.