Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fuck off Obama, you just got voted back than becouse you are black.
    And thanks to you, there will be never be a black president again, shameful display.

Glad it's not just me that's getting sick and tired of all the hypocrisy of Obama and his followers.

Sure he seemed a "cool guy" but you can't use that to excuse his foreign policy while he's been president.

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Despite all the retarded posts previously, showing an utter lack of knowledge about how our government actually works...

Seeing his farewell speech makes me wish I could personally tell him that I'm so sorry on behalf of our country for voting in Trump after him.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Seeing his farewell speech makes me wish I could personally tell him that I'm so sorry on behalf of our country for voting in Trump after him.
    LoL Apologise to Obama? I feel that it's him that should be apologising for helping to create an America that felt it need to vote Trump in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LoL Apologise to Obama? I feel that it's him that should be apologising for helping to create an America that felt it need to vote Trump in.
    That wasn't really his fault, that was more the fault of conservative talk radio/television cashing in on stupid, gullible people. The country is in the best state it's been in since before Bush and that's just a fact.

Trump is the product of something that started in the 80s and really took off in the 90s.

When your #1 goal is to piss people off for profit this is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    That wasn't really his fault, that was more the fault of conservative talk radio/television cashing in on stupid, gullible people. The country is in the best state it's been in since before Bush and that's just a fact.
    Born in 1995 huh lad?

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but feel the "So long and thanks for all the fish" song would be appropriate in this case

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, mission accomplished Republicans.
    I guess the real question is now that its all on them.. who will they blame? I bet it will still be Obama even after he doesn't have an inkle of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I guess the real question is now that its all on them.. who will they blame? I bet it will still be Obama even after he doesn't have an inkle of power.
    Well, we're still blaming Bush for every issue with Obamas presidency. Can we just keep blaming Russian hackers instead?

Not Obama's fault in the slightest.

That's also a nice trick you tried to do there:

People blamed Bush because of actual policies his administration enacted that led to the housing crisis, in addition to simply NOT doing things that exacerbated it further.

Please point out to me something the Obama Administration enacted that led to Trump's extremely narrow victory?

Once again, Trump won because Clinton was a terrible candidate, due to her and Bill being vilified for about 30 years ever since Republicans realized Hillary was going to eventually want to run for President. Because ultimately she was much closer to a liberal republican than an actual democrat. It wasn't a coincidence that almost all of the attacks against her had nothing to do with her actual policies.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-11 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Good riddance. Obama was the worst fucking piece of shit President ever. He fucking sucked.
    Don't worry, you'll be able to say the same in four years again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Terrible president: warmonger, more wasteful spending (and not enough "shovel-ready jobs"), refuses to recognize the Islamic problem and instead insists that the terrorists are "perverting a religion." Obamacare further locked us into this scam of health insurance. Strengthened our alliance with Saudi Arabia.

Honestly the only good thing I can think of is him promoting gay rights (which is ironic considering how much dick-sucking and arms-selling he did with Saudi Arabia).

Obama Instituted the ‘Greatest Transfer of Wealth in History’ to the 1%

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bar...y-rich-richer/

If the presidency of Barack Obama teaches us anything, it should be that presidents are nothing but tools of the elite to concentrate wealth and power. It should teach us that the words Democrat and Republican are absolutely meaningless.

Columnist and editor for the NY Post, Michael Gray has a phrase to describe the time period of 2008 through 2015—The Great Fleecing. It was the continuation of a great game that has played out since the rise of consumerism, a collusion of corporations and government that has squeezed the Middle Class for everything it was worth.

“During [The Great Fleecing], the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world occurred. Some $4.5 trillion was given to Wall Street banks through its Quantitative Easing program, with the American people picking up the IOU.”
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    I wonder what Obama had saved for Biden in private...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump is the product of something that started in the 80s and really took off in the 90s.

When your #1 goal is to piss people off for profit this is what happens.
    Yeah, because that last line does not describe Trump at all.

To be honest Obama's legacy will be he managed to make Donald Trump electable.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    To be honest Obama's legacy will be he managed to make Donald Trump electable.
    And it'll be the HUGE escalation of the use of Drones - especially in countries that the US isn't even "at war" with.

7+ Year Old Account

Sure he seemed a "cool guy" but you can't use that to excuse his foreign policy while he's been president.
    Yeah I see myself as a socially liberal republican it's definitely interesting to me how Obama was able to hold this "cool" "laid back" presidency. I actually don't mind the guy, and do think he did some good things domestically to set up this next century for the US. However he definitely has failed with his foreign policy, maybe the US as a less enforcing world power was needed these past 8 years to recover from our economic crisis, but now we have the rise of ISIS to deal with, and other delicate foreign relations issues that now Trump is forced to deal with (for better or worse).

It's so obvious Obama is going into some sort of media, dude loves the spotlight.

*ps I hate his wife

And it'll be the HUGE escalation of the use of Drones - especially in countries that the US isn't even "at war" with.
    I actually think that is a good thing... your enemies should live with the knowledge a drone they can not see or stop could end their life at any moment. It is a powerful weapon of peace.