Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    am i missing it or what, he has the last 2 images there showing him using SL,Inc,SS,SD and SL,Inc,SS,NB
    its still possible to use SS in 2 target
    http://i.imgur.com/bSRlz9c.png
    Yes it's possible, but it's 100k+ DPS loss compared to WoE builds with Starfall spender, so why would you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Yes it's possible, but it's 100k+ DPS loss compared to WoE builds with Starfall spender, so why would you.
    because its what he tested, and it depends on exaclty how you are dealing with the 2 targets (priority or not)
    Clearly WoE builds win at sustained 2 target cleave, but its very different depending on position and priority.

anyway, moving on.

Except there isn't a single fight in EN or ToV (or NH for that matter) where you can cleave 2+ targets the whole time. But there are many fights where NB works on multiple targets far away from each other. SD must be good for M+ now, but I don't see it being very good for raid bosses.

because its what he tested, and it depends on exaclty how you are dealing with the 2 targets (priority or not)
    Clearly WoE builds win at sustained 2 target cleave, but its very different depending on position and priority.

anyway, moving on.
    It may be because he was using OI in the tests, I'm not really sure until he is in the thread to answer that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Is WoE even good if you have ed?
    Well no, if you were going to try the WoE/SotF/Shooting Stars/SD I'd probably switch to a different legendary. Though a case could be made for M+ to keep ED on for single target situations like most of the bosses so you wouldn't lose too much dps in those situations.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2017-01-11 at 04:13 PM.

Whats the best talent choice ( build ) for St and for MT when you have only one utility legendary - Oneth's Intuition?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Whats the best talent choice ( build ) for St and for MT when you have only one utility legendary - Oneth's Intuition?
    Oneth's isn't utility it actually provides decent damage on single target, granted ED/IFE combo is better but I am able to parse 95%+ avg with OI/IFE. I run the normal single target build for most bosses except sometimes take shooting stars on multi add spread fights. OI really shines on mythic Helya as well when you can pool free starfalls for blob damage

Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    Oneth's isn't utility it actually provides decent damage on single target, granted ED/IFE combo is better but I am able to parse 95%+ avg with OI/IFE. I run the normal single target build for most bosses except sometimes take shooting stars on multi add spread fights. OI really shines on mythic Helya as well when you can pool free starfalls for blob damage
    sorrry too little sleep i meant class legendary I have 3 ( neck, chest and wrists ).

10+ Year Old Account
    am i missing it or what, he has the last 2 images there showing him using SL,Inc,SS,SD and SL,Inc,SS,NB
    its still possible to use SS in 2 target
    Yep, I was just providing a comparison to our usual ST rotation with two targets. WoE is only applicable if you're using Starfall as your AP spender; similarly, Starlord is only applicable if you're using Starsurge.

Regardless, I think there's a couple of compromise builds: for m+ you want a mixture of ST and cleave DPS. Therefore, a Starlord/SotF/SS/SD build will allow you to memefall as well as give you a decent boost to ST when you Starsurge through Starlord.

For most raids, it's unlikely you will encounter instances where SotF is particularly strong -- there will need to be numerous add phases, or long sustained 3+ target cleave, to be even a DPS increase over Inc. I think Mythic Helya is a good example of where you can take SotF, but do note it's mostly for scumbagging DPS rather than priority target DPS (slime DPS will be A+ though).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Regardless, I think there's a couple of compromise builds: for m+ you want a mixture of ST and cleave DPS. Therefore, a Starlord/SotF/SS/SD build will allow you to memefall as well as give you a decent boost to ST when you Starsurge through Starlord.
    I though the same, but without incarnation i lost more than 50k on ST.
    It could be because my mastery was at least 16% less then what I have now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlamer View Post
    I though the same, but without incarnation i lost more than 50k on ST.
    It could be because my mastery was at least 16% less then what I have now?
    You'll definitely see lower ST -- I was doing about 550k on the dummy with ST build, 450k with cleave build on ST. It's the tradeoff for having really good cleave.