Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation healers are so squishy in 7.1.5

what is happening?
    Monk healer here , I can't even keep my self up against 2 enemies

Deleted
    Bunch off buffs to melees related to PvE and some casters aswell. Some nerfs to healers. Basically they managed to get it to the level where you die in 2-3 seconds. With such spikes, healing becomes pointless.

Deleted
    Hotfixes for DKs, at the very least, will have to come sometime later this week or the next or this season's going to be even sillier than the last. Ideally it'd be hotfixes for 90% of melee specs, but that's the kind of thing they'd do for a minor patch and they just missed that opportunity, so it's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs and DHs are out of control right now with their damage. It's ridiculous.

From what I've seen, most healers are indeed very easy to beat, especially Priests who don't have many escapes. Resto Druids are still annoying to beat due to their bear form and mobility and CC.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

As it should be. A healer is a precious asset, not a god-king bestowing his immortal divine wisdom on everything in sight. If healers remain squishy I may even consider staying subbed, though if MoP-style healers come back I'd probably just leave for good because while it may be 'balanced in 3v3', it's obnoxious to play around as there's always this annoying sequence of things you need to do to play around a healer. It shouldn't be that way. A healer should play around you. Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    As it should be. A healer is a precious asset, not a god-king bestowing his immortal divine wisdom on everything in sight. If healers remain squishy I may even consider staying subbed, though if MoP-style healers come back I'd probably just leave for good because while it may be 'balanced in 3v3', it's obnoxious to play around as there's always this annoying sequence of things you need to do to play around a healer. It shouldn't be that way. A healer should play around you. Not the other way around.
    I have yet to see these immortal healers ever over the decade of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Not anyone can master the art of interrupting
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Not anyone can master the art of interrupting
    you mean if I overlap stuns I can't kill a healer! wtf nerf! op!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    >he doesn't remember Protholy from Wrath.

^ Found the healers. x3

But yeah. MoP / WoD resto shaman, cata disc, wrath paladin / druid say hi. Or legion mistweaver that knows what a pvp trinket is.

I do still remember watching 7 minutes of WoD arena tournament. It was 7 minutes of people chasing a resto druid, he got low like 3 times but never died before I turned it off out of boredom.

wrath paladin / druid say hi.
    I miss it so much. As resto D, i could literally heal tank blacksmith vs nearly the entire enemy raid. And PLEASE let there be a "smart" shadow priest or shaman that thought he was slick purging/dispelling my lifeblooms lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao ahhahaaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    ^ Found the healers. x3

But yeah. MoP / WoD resto shaman, cata disc, wrath paladin / druid say hi. Or legion mistweaver that knows what a pvp trinket is.

I do still remember watching 7 minutes of WoD arena tournament. It was 7 minutes of people chasing a resto druid, he got low like 3 times but never died before I turned it off out of boredom.
    omfg if you think mw are good in pvp then you are delusional, the only thing that saves them atm is their mobility. the healing they put out is not that good and soothing mist is like a rejuv.

Deleted
    I just got rekt by DH. I mean I just got my ass handed reaal hard.

Idk what happened. Did they get buffed THAT much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    I just got rekt by DH. I mean I just got my ass handed reaal hard.

Idk what happened. Did they get buffed THAT much?
    Yes. A DH can solo most healers out of the gate. Add a second DPS to it and we're basically in a situation where tripple DPS comps might be a better choice.

My BG games yesterday got pretty frustrating whenever I'd fight a warrior or DH. A DH solo'ed me and another guy in seconds somehow. Don't know if it's a problem with those classes or in general, but something is clearly wrong, I just don't know what.

BTW, not a healer. Was playing Survival Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    DKs and DHs are out of control right now with their damage. It's ridiculous.
    I've been saying this for months. You can also add WW monk to that list. I just assumed no one is saying anything about DH's because they are either playing one or believe the "hero class" should be overpowered the whole expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver complaining about healing in PvP...this is a new one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenisback View Post
    Go look at the 3s ladder on wowarmory. There's almost 15 MWs in the top 100 rated players. On top of that, every rbg team goes for 3 MWs if they can find them, and a minimum of 2 MWs if they're any good (look at 2k+ cr teams)
    Watch any pro pvper and they will all tell you that resto druid and resto shamans are the best healers. Mw healing is bad, but it has the tools to get away from melee train which makes them good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Mistweaver complaining about healing in PvP...this is a new one
    MWs are the squishiest healers, they rely on their mobility as their defense so if they get classes with good mobility, they go down the fastest.

The only defense they have is a 3m CD Life Cocoon.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama