Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    What official records where?
    Also please break down these logistics.
    Red cross records are the most reliable that survived. As for logostics it comes down to a couple factors. Europe at the time had a estimated Jewish population of two million. It would of taken modern cremation technology over a hundred years to process that many bodies given the numbers they had at the camps. The amount of resources to move never mind capture six million people would have drained them of man power to the point they would be unable to properly fight a war.

I believe it happened but I side with the historical evidence over a news paper article

How many have Neo Nazis mass murdered recently? How many trucks have Neo Nazis drove in to crowds killing dozens? How many night clubs have Neo Nazis shot up? How many concerts have Neo Nazis opened fired in? how many Christmas parties have Neo Nazis committed mass murder at? How many vids have Neo Nazis posted of them committing beheadings? how many commercial jet air craft has Neo Nazis flown into buildings murdering hundreds?

Look I'm not saying Neo Nazi aren't a threat but that threat is the same as swatting at a mosquito as you are being surrounded by a pack of wolves
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-01-11 at 12:44 PM.

When you have a government that tells it's citizens that they need to conform to the needs of a rush of people from a conflicting culture you can't act surprised when they turn to the only other that seems to care about their needs and wants.

Not saying that Nazism is right, for certain it isn't. But when you start telling your people that they need to dress differently when going to the pool or school so as not to stimulate a group of newcomers you're inviting dissent.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A middle class, right wing, heterosexual white male doesn't have all that much to fear from the far right.
    Considering that (as an example) for Republicans even the Democrats are pretty much one foot into Communism and far right is even further right than them, I kinda doubt if they even see you as right wing or at least the correct incarnation of right wing. The Nazis even killed their own members if they weren't Nazi enough. So, again, "not them" isn't exactly a narrow group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    How many Neo Nazis have mass murdered recently? How many trucks have Neo Nazis drove in to crowds killing dozens? How many night clubs have Neo Nazis shot up? How many concerts have Neo Nazis opened fired in? how many Christmas parties have Neo Nazis committed mass murder at? How many vids have Neo Nazis posted of them committing beheadings? how many commercial jet air craft has Neo Nazis flown into buildings murdering hundreds?
    Drama queen. It's not a question of should we hunt these assholes or those assholes down. We'll hunt all of them down.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Jesus Christ... now you're skirting dangerously close to actual holocaust denial. I mean, it's your opinion and all, so it's legit. But it's one heck of a red flag for racists and nazis.
    Yes the man pointing to actual historical evidence rather then a unsourced newspaper article is the outlandish one.

Try not marching into Poland next time. It is a remarkably easy place to not invade, I don't invade it every day.
    As you said just a post earlier, the bombing was in retaliation for bombing of UK. And began in any significant capacity only after the Battle for England. It had squat to do with Poland. The only thing UK did in reaction to Poland was declare war on Germany and then sit on their ass for half the war.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    When you have a government that tells it's citizens that they need to conform to the needs of a rush of people from a conflicting culture you can't act surprised when they turn to the only other that seems to care about their needs and wants.

Not saying that Nazism is right, for certain it isn't. But when you start telling your people that they need to dress differently when going to the pool or school so as not to stimulate a group of newcomers you're inviting dissent.
    And another clueless post. Nobody is conforming to anyone's needs. Nobody is telling Germans to dress differently. Kinda makes me angry that people keep posting this shit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yes the man pointing to actual historical evidence rather then a unsourced newspaper article is the outlandish one.
    Historic evidence that you haven't sourced, yet. I mean, I don't even need to call this bullshit out. It's pretty obvious by now where you're coming from.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    The existence of vast amounts of historical record that run counter to your statements.
    Which you'll brush off as "victors re-writing history", so debating with you on that is pointless. It would be nice, however, if you could source your statements.
    What records would those be exactly?

If you have more then the newspaper article I would love for you to bring it to the attentions of historians as it is a fiercely debated topic. All offical reports quote the six million number after the printing of the article without ever having a metric or something they can point to in order to substantiate it.
    Last edited by primalmatter; 2017-01-11 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of that actually happened. The Government is doing a lot against Islamists, news stories aren't being covered up and rape allegations are investigated. The thing is, social media attempted to take over the news monopoly and act like they were the new, faster journalism.

Turns out, regular joes are shit reporters and there's no way to know the difference between propaganda and news on Facebook. Just last week the police outed a woman who actually invented rape charges. She's now being charged with incitement. What's driving people into the arms of the far right is the propaganda of the far right. The good thing is we know that recipe already, so we know how to counteract it. Needless to say that they'll cry bloody murder and call it censorship... but it really isn't. Incitement is a criminal charge and is not covered by any free speech mandate.
    The rapes not being investigated were incidents from the UK and there have been issues of initially suppressing stories regarding what happened in Cologne, there is a reason I picked those two examples and that is because they were so well known.

This shit happens. In respect of the rape gangs, it was only brought to light when the likes of the far right started protesting, the initial stories were about how awful those far right protesters were.

1.5 million vs. 6 million. I think the Jews win this tragic contest of who suffered more. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on the numbers... isn't 6 million enough? Do you think that was the point of me comparing IS death toll to nazi death toll? Give me another number including the other groups then, I don't have it handy and I'll happily use that one instead. This subdebate is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

He's British. You really, really need to go back and study history some more. You display gaping holes in your knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

If people like you stopped bitching and whinging so loudly and paid that amount of attention to what they're actually doing, you'd notice that they're adressing those problems just fine.
    You think the British were not a part of the allies...?

If only you knew... it's so tempting!
    Considering the clusterfuck that's currently going on in Poland, for once Germans marching in would be an upgrade.

When you got a moron in charge that takes in millions of refugees with zero regards to the concerns of its own citizens WTF did you expect ??

That idiot Merkel created this situation. You'd be a complete idiot to not have foreseen this coming...

The rapes not being investigated were incidents from the UK and there have been issues of initially suppressing stories regarding what happened in Cologne, there is a reason I picked those two examples and that is because they were so well known.

This shit happens. In respect of the rape gangs, it was only brought to light when the likes of the far right started protesting, the initial stories were about how awful those far right protesters were.
    This is factually not true. What actually happened was that nobody actually had a clue about the dimensions of the Cologne situation. What you had were a dozen or so reports on the scene. A bit high perhaps, but nothing too noteworthy for the police. Certainly not an incident of national interest. Social media hyped the situation up big time, you're right about that. And guess what? This time they got lucky. And since then they've been guessing wrong hundreds of times about various events.

Real journalists, as much as I despise them, however don't have the luxury of just printing a story based on gut feelings and their opinions. And certainly the police can't just issue statements that are based on gut feelings. It was said the very next day that investigations are ongoing and as soon as the true dimensions were clear, the appropriate messages were sent out into the news world.

I remember because I was part of that shit thread in this forum having the debate and I haven't been as pissed off on this forum as I was that day about people thinking the police isn't doing anything.

- - - Updated - - -

You think the British were not a part of the allies...?
    They didn't drop the bomb. The US did. It's all on them. Don't lose perspective just because it doesn't serve your argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Considering the clusterfuck that's currently going on in Poland, for once Germans marching in would be an upgrade.
    Erm, who says marching in wasn't an upgrade back then, too? I mean, if you ignore all the people they killed on their way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    When you got a moron in charge that takes in millions of refugees with zero regards to the concerns of its own citizens WTF did you expect ??

That idiot Merkel created this situation. You'd be a complete idiot to not have foreseen this coming...
    Less hyperbole, please. Reddit is -----> that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dropped the atom bomb... you kinda lose the high ground at that point. Sure there were a couple military bases hit but lets not try to repaint it as something its not.
    Bombs are used to fight wars, big bombs end wars. They would have used them if they had them, we didn't commit industrial scale slaughter of our camp detainees.

Considering that (as an example) for Republicans even the Democrats are pretty much one foot into Communism and far right is even further right than them, I kinda doubt if they even see you as right wing or at least the correct incarnation of right wing. The Nazis even killed their own members if they weren't Nazi enough. So, again, "not them" isn't exactly a narrow group of people.
    The Nazis would have been fine with me.

As you said just a post earlier, the bombing was in retaliation for bombing of UK. And began in any significant capacity only after the Battle for England. It had squat to do with Poland. The only thing UK did in reaction to Poland was declare war on Germany and then sit on their ass for half the war.
    Sat on their arse for half the war? How bad is your maths? From the Battle of France to VE Day, Britain was fighting, that was May 1940 to May 1945, the war only started in September 1939.

Drama queen. It's not a question of should we hunt these assholes or those assholes down. We'll hunt all of them down.
    This is nothing but a distraction from the real immanent threat the real threat that they created by allowing millions of unvetted refugees swarm into Europe and why they are trying to distract from

1.5 million vs. 6 million. I think the Jews win this tragic contest of who suffered more. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on the numbers... isn't 6 million enough? Do you think that was the point of me comparing IS death toll to nazi death toll? Give me another number including the other groups then, I don't have it handy and I'll happily use that one instead. This subdebate is pointless.
    Way to cherrypick the Roma people and ignore the millions of Slavs. Considering how I said they at least equal the Jews, you asking for numbers is just dishonest bullshit. But here you go: almost 2 million Poles, over a million Yugoslavians, 300k Czechoslovaks and few millions of Ukrainians, Belarussians and Russians. Cambrige History of Russia puts the USSR non-Jew civilian casualties during Nazi occupation at over 11 millions, most of which were of these three ethnic groups, so according to that source they alone almost double the amount of Holocaust victims.

And I'm hang up on the numbers because as you just confirmed you did attempt to compare Nazi death toll (and not just the Holocaust victims) to IS. And given how you downplay the Nazi victims by more than half, your comparison is crap. It also shits all over non-Jew victims as not significant enough to factor in said shitty comparison. It's not even the first time I'm having this discussion with you so how about instead of getting all defensive over your inaccurate information being called out, you just accepted facts?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-01-11 at 01:08 PM.

Less hyperbole, please. Reddit is -----> that way.
    Hundreds of thousands if you want to be petty about it... my point still stands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because they are really only taught about the holocaust in public schools. Worse they tend to use old propaganda rather then historical evidence.. the six million number was taken from a unsourced news paper headline. Offical records put the number a bit above 250,000 and given the logistics involved it seems like the more reasonable estimate.

Not trying to down play it but your average joe really doesn't know much more about world war two then "da nazis are bad key".

World war two is kind of a weird example of the winners write the books. The allies massacred far more non combatants then the nazis. Hell out of the three major powers (allies,soviet,and nazi forces ) the nazi were the most humane by far.
    The six million figure was always considered an estimate that even when broken down to sub-estimates was very close to those found in the documents. The numbers were that high because compared to Europe's total population at that time it was still a fraction.

It was very much in the capacities of Germany's death machinery than some people think. It were only the early years when catching Jews and exterminating them was going slow. The Nazis diligently worked on all fronts to liquidate people deemed unworthy and unfit for life however they did not waste time to reiterate and implement new methods immediately once proven successful and more importantly: efficient. In addition to early firing squads and gas wagons they later also an extensive train network (Nazi Germany at that time had mastered the art of fast railway track deployment) leading up to smaller ancillary camps and major extermination camps they also deployed death squads scouring all conquered regions for Jews. In my own town there is a replica of a type of wagon used by the Deutsche Reichsbahn used to deport Jews en masse. It was a multi-purpose transport wagon and its construction was easily done within hours.

One should not forget that when the Red Army approached the Nazis did not waste time with destroying as much material and documents while sending inmates on death marches to other camps, they also destroyed many smaller camps which were only found later or masking them as simple prison camps. In the end it does not matter what the exact number was, only that the estimate is likely pretty close and well within the reaches of Nazi technology at that time and might I add: a lot Nazi engineers and officials were very proud of that.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    This is nothing but a distraction from the real immanent threat the real threat that they created by allowing millions of unvetted refugees swarm into Europe and why they are trying to distract from
    I've just told you, literally, that we're dealing with all threats. And you're telling me they're distracting? How does this compute in your head and make any sense? Is this a pathetic attempt at just hitting on one group and ignoring the other group that is a problem? I think it is. Good thing these nazi red flags are so easy to spot. Nazis really aren't the brightest bunch of them all. It's good, too. Makes it easier to spot them.

- - - Updated - - -

Way to cherrypick the Roma people and ignore the millions of Slavs. Considering how I said they at least equal the Jews, you asking for numbers is just dishonest bullshit. But here you go: almost 2 million Poles, over a million Yugoslavians, 300k Czechoslovaks and few millions of Ukrainians, Belarussians and Russians. Cambrige History of Russia puts the USSR non-Jew civilian casualties at over 11 millions, most of which were of these three ethnic groups, so with that source they alone almost double the amount of Holocaust victims.

And I'm hang up on the numbers because as you just confirmed you did attempt to compare Nazi death toll (and not just the Holocaust victims) to IS. And given how you downplay the Nazi victims by more than half, your comparison is crap. It also shits all over non-Jew victims as not significant enough to factor in said shitty comparison. It's not even the first time I'm having this discussion with you so how about you getting all defensive over your inaccurate information being called out, you just accepted facts?
    Did you even read my post? I don't give two shits if it's 6 or 20 million. My point was that IS is nowhere near whatever number is in your head, so I'll worry about nazis first, terrorists second, while at the same time being fully aware that we're capable of doing both at the same time. Stop being obtuse.