Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Erm, who says marching in wasn't an upgrade back then, too? I mean, if you ignore all the people they killed on their way.
    Probably the Polish people who constantly rebelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Nazis would have been fine with me.
    So you'd be Nazi enough for the Nazis?

Sat on their arse for half the war? How bad is your maths? From the Battle of France to VE Day, Britain was fighting, that was May 1940 to May 1945, the war only started in September 1939.
    And other than the Battle of France which was over before France even realized what has happened, UK involvement in European front was largely contained by Luftwaffe. Though I admit I glossed over the colonial front in which UK was involved in quite a bit. But since this started with the topic of bombing Germany, European front is tad more important here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What records would those be exactly?

If you have more then the newspaper article I would love for you to bring it to the attentions of historians as it is a fiercely debated topic. All offical reports quote the six million number after the printing of the article without ever having a metric or something they can point to in order to substantiate it.
    You believe all holocaust research stems from a single newspaper article? Is any research which references other documentation fabricated? Which historians am I supposed to bring this to? I haven't read a single historical book which discusses the topic that references a newspaper article, let alone only a newspaper article, so they pretty much all seem to be aware of other research and documentation. Also what article even is this?
    There is tons of other data/metrics they can point to, and they have, repeatedly, over the years. Surviving Nazi documentation. Survivor testimony substantiated by known actions/evidence. Basic population figures. Was Poland's population crash mythical to you? Or is it a historical lie?

Since you want to downplay the Jewish death tolls anyway, start here. Follow the sources this provides (note none are whatever single lone newspaper article you seem to think is a source for historical research) if you want.
    http://www.ukemonde.com/holocaust/victims.html

Also, just fyi:
    https://www.quora.com/Theres-an-Inte...000-Is-it-fake
    That's like asking me what the total documented death toll from US bombing of German and Japanese cities was during the war, and I could say it was practically zero, because I don't have confirmed death records with first and last names from the bombing runs. That's a nonsense argument.

Maybe you shouldn't get all your information from a single source, like every historian does with that newspaper article.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Probably the Polish people who constantly rebelled.
    Pff, details. You're too hung up on those. Btw, loosen up, I was making a joke.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Are you for real? Is he/she/it for real?
    Yes she's for real.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Basic population figures. Was Poland's population crash mythical to you? Or is it a historical lie?
    Well, they did say Germany was the least bad in terms of civilian deaths during the war, so maybe it's all Russia's fault. Also, I'm pretty sure you're talking to an individual who admitted to being "technically a Nazi" (if my memory of people's signatures serves me right) so keep that in mind.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And another clueless post. Nobody is conforming to anyone's needs. Nobody is telling Germans to dress differently. Kinda makes me angry that people keep posting this shit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Historic evidence that you haven't sourced, yet. I mean, I don't even need to call this bullshit out. It's pretty obvious by now where you're coming from.
    Unless it's been deleted there was a thread with a news post about how a German Governor was telling women living in an area where refugees were being kept to wear "less skimpy" swimwear when visiting the neighborhood pool and longer skirts when going to school/work. Not going ot bother to look for it since your mind is already closed and needs the work.

Also, this hasn't become an anti muslim thread. If anything it's become proof that it's okay to talk about the actions of white people while even mentioning anyone with a hint of colour has the world drop on you with an ACME anvil
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    So you'd be Nazi enough for the Nazis?
    That is nothing like what I said.

And other than the Battle of France which was over before France even realized what has happened, UK involvement in European front was largely contained by Luftwaffe. Though I admit I glossed over the colonial front in which UK was involved in quite a bit. But since this started with the topic of bombing Germany, European front is tad more important here.
    Other than the Battle of France, Battle of Britain, Bomber Command actions on the continent, Royal Navy actions in the North Sea and Mediterranean, D-Day and repeated campaigns on the continent in between.

I suppose if you exclude all the British military action in Europe then Britain didn't do much military action in Europe, but then if you exclude all the German military actions in Europe, they didn't do much either.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Unless it's been deleted there was a thread with a news post about how a German Governor was telling women living in an area where refugees were being kept to wear "less skimpy" swimwear when visiting the neighborhood pool and longer skirts when going to school/work. Not going ot bother to look for it since your mind is already closed and needs the work.

Also, this hasn't become an anti muslim thread. If anything it's become proof that it's okay to talk about the actions of white people while even mentioning anyone with a hint of colour has the world drop on you with an ACME anvil
    We're not talking about the actions of "white people". We're talking about "nazis" specifically. Just like it's okay to talk about the actions of "terrorists" as opposed to talk about "refugees" or "muslims" in general. Perhaps you'd like to invest a bit more time into your posts, they're really way too easy to pick apart.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission, using data from EU border agency Frontex, “More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status...more than half, 60 per cent”.

Are you saying that 60% is not the majority? I admit to being no great shakes at maths, but I am pretty confident that 60>40.
    Citing no actual data and quoting an ambiguous statement made in january?

Smells like bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

That is nothing like what I said.
    Given how your reply to "Nazis killed even other Nazis that weren't Nazi enough for them" (and overall point that far right, Nazis included, have skewed perception of left-right wing divide and as such don't really see normal modern right wing people as right wing, let alone acceptable; double so in terms of Nazis, because of the modern part, i.e. even standard right wing changed since WWII) was "Nazis would be OK with me", it kinda is.

Other than the Battle of France, Battle of Britain, Bomber Command actions on the continent, Royal Navy actions in the North Sea and Mediterranean, D-Day and repeated campaigns on the continent in between.

I suppose if you exclude all the British military action in Europe then Britain didn't do much military action in Europe, but then if you exclude all the German military actions in Europe, they didn't do much either.
    Yeah, that bombing of Germany and D-Day totes happened in the first half of the war. The Royal Navy actions in Mediterranean were mostly in support of African front until invasion of Italy (which weirdly enough was near the end of the war). Also, whoopty doo, Battle of Britan and patrolling UK home waters, i.e. merely defending themselves from German invasion. That's the epitome of not sitting on one's ass /s
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-01-11 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Citing no actual data and quoting an ambiguous statement made in january?

Smells like bullshit.
    So what if it is from January 2016? It is not really ambiguous either, it is pretty clear what he is saying and he was talking about data he had seen from Frontex, who I assume are going to have a pretty good idea about migrants entering EU borders, considering they are an EU border agency.

Can you provide any refutation of his claims? Or do we just have to rely on your olfactory prowess?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Thise who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Yeah, because democratic elections were banned here under Shariah law...

How full of shit can you even get? Where is the limit?

Well, they did say Germany was the least bad in terms of civilian deaths during the war, so maybe it's all Russia's fault. Also, I'm pretty sure you're talking to an individual who admitted to being "technically a Nazi" (if my memory of people's signatures serves me right) so keep that in mind.
    Meh. I only really come on here when I'm running experiments at work and have to monitor them but don't have much else to do beyond data analysis spreadsheets while its running and you can only stare at those so long.
    This is a mental distraction, I have no illusions of convincing anyone on here of anything.
    Hell, occasionally I'll argue a point I don't agree with just for my own amusement.

Either way, amongst combatants I don't think anyone can really refute that in terms of civilian deaths Finland was the least baddest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how your reply to "Nazis killed even other Nazis that weren't Nazi enough for them" (and overall point that far right, Nazis included, have skewed perception of left-right wing divide and as such don't really see normal modern right wing people as right wing, let alone acceptable; double so in terms of Nazis, because of the modern part, i.e. even standard right wing changed since WWII) was "Nazis would be OK with me", it kinda is.
    Internal party squabbles wouldn't have concerned me. Most german people were not on the extremist Nazi wing, I would have been A. N. Other person.

Yeah, that bombing of Germany and D-Day totes happened in the first half of the war. The Royal Navy actions in Mediterranean were mostly in support of African front until invasion of Italy (which weirdly enough was near the end of the war). Also, whoopty doo, Battle of Britan and patrolling UK home waters, i.e. merely defending themselves from German invasion. That's the epitome of not sitting on one's ass /s
    Bombing of German targets started during the Phoney War, I'd even allowed you that as the sitting on their arse part, so you've actually argued against your own position.

The Spitfire and Hurricane pilots were technically sitting on their arses during the Battle of Britain, but that is due to the design of the planes, having a design where they stood up would have presented a larger side-on target area for the Luftwaffe and would not have been a very good idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what if it is from January 2016? It is not really ambiguous either, it is pretty clear what he is saying and he was talking about data he had seen from Frontex, who I assume are going to have a pretty good idea about migrants entering EU borders, considering they are an EU border agency.

Can you provide any refutation of his claims? Or do we just have to rely on your olfactory prowess?
    Refutation of an ambiguous statement based on data not shown? Hmm let me think, no i don´t need to do that.

Make a claim, show a source.

I mean a statement like "More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status... more than half, 60 per cent"

What is the time frame he´s talking about?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It only took one post to turn this into an anti-muslim thread. Good work people. Let's leave those heroic neo-nazis alone and instead attack the refugees.
    The experts explained this is a product of government not being able to protect their citizens. It's not an attack on refugees, it's an attack on government and the terrorists they choose to allow to stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refutation of an ambiguous statement based on data not shown? Hmm let me think, no i don´t need to do that.

Make a claim, show a source.

I mean a statement like "More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status... more than half, 60 per cent"

What is the time frame he´s talking about?
    My source is him, his source is Frontex. Why don't you pester Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission, with your inane waffle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    There are probably a lot of reasons for that. Anti-muslim sentiment is likely one of those reasons. But then of course there's also the rise of neo-nazi groups. To try and boil it down to just one thing is arrogantly naive.

Regardless, the point of this thread is to discuss Neo-Nazis...not muslim refugees.
    The point was to discuss the article, explaining the rise in the neos and the dangers. One gigantic fact in that report is the cause for the rise. If you want to fix the rise, fix the cause, unsafe environments due to poor vetting of refugees and other immigrants while taking on too many, poor assimilation of immigrants of all kinds of their own accord, and open borders within the eu allowing terrorists to move freely without challenge.

A national governments main job is to protect the sovereignty of its people and protect said people. Not feeling safe within ones own home is a huge sign of governmental failure.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2017-01-11 at 01:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    My source is him, his source is Frontex. Why don't you pester Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission, with your inane waffle?
    Your source is an unsourced statement? Great, let´s find someone else who said something ambiguous, must be the truth then, right?

Come on, what´s next, citing the dailymail or the enquirer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your source is an unsourced statement? Great, let´s find someone else who said something ambiguous, must be the truth then, right?

Come on, what´s next, citing the dailymail or the enquirer?
    I am still citing Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission. If you don't like him as a source, then hey ho.

I can write his name in bold or even capitals if you want, he will still be my source and his source will still be Frontex.