Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    We are going to loose nearly 10% crit due to the reduced base crit and the decreased sec stats (if you have a optimal crit value now). We are loosing even more crit if we are going to start equiping the set which has very low crit on it.

Despite the EP nerf, EP its still stronger than MP for most of the plebs out there. The breakpoint is set a little bit lower now, but you will still need a fairly high amount of mastery to make it on par or even stronger than EP. If you have the 4p and maybe 120% or higher mastery, feel free to change to MP, otherwise it requires more than 140% to make it on par with 12% EP.

Rotation wise nothing will change in the future, you want to play the mp build exactly like the ep build because of the surge of toxins debuff (and envenom if its necessary). This is why crit rating wont loose any of its worth.

At some point envenom is going to take first place in our damage sheets by far. At this point deeper stratagem is the talent to go again (envenom still profits from 6cp).
    Thanks, Is vigor the talent of choice over Deeper strat now ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yes. MP/Vigor is the go-to. (Atleast at semi-high iLvls.) Go sim it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by o17ver View Post
    Im running 2xMA with 1x GW and boots.
    That did not answer my question at all though.

On another note. How do i sim relics? SimC has ID's for the relics, but does one relic have different ID's to differ the ilvls?

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Got lucky enough and picked up a 885 Vendetta relic this morning. Any thoughts on the stealth nerf to the relic itself? You still think 1 or 2 vendetta relics will be good?

I am currently running without any of them and my other blood relic is 880 Rupt dmg. Should i switch now or wait?

Edit: I have boots
    Early testing show that 3xMA is still BiS if you have the boots. 3xRupt if you dont.

http://roguedpsguide.com/master-assa...ed-in-7-1-5-2/

On another note. How do i sim relics? SimC has ID's for the relics, but does one relic have different ID's to differ the ilvls?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...veUv4c/preview

Last part.
    Last edited by Puffah; 2017-01-11 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    Early testing show that 3xMA is still BiS if you have the boots. 3xRupt if you dont.

Last part.
    Cheers. Looks kinda confusing at first, but i guess i'll figure it out

10+ Year Old Account
    So is Sin better for Nighthold or Outlaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post

Last part.
    Worked out. Do you know if simcraft is updated with the 8-6-4 second Relics? Or it still gives 10 seconds to all. Cus i sim around 8k higher with just ONE MA relic. But idk if it's cus it's doing math with 10 seconds on Vendetta or 8. Can't seem to figure it out

Deleted
    Simming right now is kinda useless, and Im not entirely sure if I should pick MP or EP. Some help would be nice.

My char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...wslim/advanced

Thx in advance

Deleted
    hard to believe that -4 seconds on vendetta is better than a rupt relic. I guess it depends on the duration of the boss

Deleted
    The question also is how much better the 4 sec are, I could teplace an 860 MA with a 880 Rupture-Dmg Relic. What to do (got boots)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i will stay at ep/ds until pretty good nh gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    The question also is how much better the 4 sec are, I could teplace an 860 MA with a 880 Rupture-Dmg Relic. What to do (got boots)
    Imho definitly use the 880 rupture!
    MA is better on the same ilvl, but im 100% sure that 20ilvl are worth more then the MA relic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    U asked lazy about talents, not relics.
    I asked lazy?

I asked how people are simming themself.

I didnt ask for your feelcraft lfr playstyle thank you very much.

Sorry, I meant I'm finding this as my best performing combination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Does anyone know if nighstalker works with kingsbane dot?
    The initial hit of KB is affected by Nightstalker, but not the dot itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Okay, so here's something I haven't seen discussed too much. Nightstalker vs. Subterfuge.

50% increased damage on Rupture every 2 minutes, vs. the 125% increased damage on Garrote for the entire fight.
    The damage only gets increased when you do it from stealth, as stated in the talent description. It is basically a Nightstalker that only works for garrote.
    Last edited by mmoc9266682dcc; 2017-01-11 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Imho definitly use the 880 rupture!
    MA is better on the same ilvl, but im 100% sure that 20ilvl are worth more then the MA relic.
    I am wondering whether MA is better as the only MA relic in teh setup( I have only one)

Deleted
    Is there still a crit cap or can we go full on mastery now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Is there still a crit cap or can we go full on mastery now?
    There was never a crit cap.

Has anyone else noticed a HUGE increase in KB damage? It's like my 3rd top damage after the patch. Does Vendetta properly effect KB now?

Quote Originally Posted by crd38 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a HUGE increase in KB damage? It's like my 3rd top damage after the patch. Does Vendetta properly effect KB now?
    Yes, so does MP, which i assume you are using too.

If anyone has simmed their stat weights, can you post the stats you simmed with, and the stat weights you got? Sims are telling me to keep dumping all Crit for Mastery, but I don't want to jump ship too early.

Personally, I simmed with 32.66% Crit and 117.28% Mastery and got Agility=16.69, CritRating=11.73, HasteRating=7.29, MasteryRating=14.65, Versatility=11.46.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US