Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    And thats the point. I do not think people are decent. I think the vast majority of people try to pretend to be decent, to put on a play , a mask and to act in a way that is fake.

It's all projection, just because you act like trash doesn't mean other people do.

And this is what it comes down to, you being a angry person and assuming others are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    Is it possible that Trump, as he seems to be claiming, did not know that the reporter had a physical disability, and this was all a misunderstanding? I guess its possible. But looking at the film, even edited in the context of other similar-looking performances, it seems pretty obvious that he was making fun of the guy's condition. Even if it's a misunderstanding, it's not hard to see why people would interpret it that way.
    As previously mentioned, Trump acting like that regularly as a disabled person isn't a proper defense or justification.

If anything it's a borderline pathetic that the such a large group of people have such low standard when it comes to electing a person that is supposedly lead his or her country.

Being the leader of a sovereign nation isn't the same as being the main attraction of a Circus.
    Last edited by ati87; 2017-01-11 at 01:13 PM.

Is it possible that Trump, as he seems to be claiming, did not know that the reporter had a physical disability, and this was all a misunderstanding? I guess its possible. But looking at the film, even edited in the context of other similar-looking performances, it seems pretty obvious that he was making fun of the guy's condition. Even if it's a misunderstanding, it's not hard to see why people would interpret it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It's all projection, just because you act like trash doesn't mean other people do.

And this is what it comes down to, you being a angry person and assuming others are like that.
    No its not. If people were not like that then there would be no reason for a PC culture.
    Also you talk about projection and yet you call me angry.
    While anger is a perfectly healthy and normal human emotion in some situations I have not displayed it into this thread nor anywhere around this subject.

So take your advice I guess and just because you are angry, does not mean other people are.

Deleted
    All this fake outrage about Trump mocking a disabled person, yet those very same people use insults like "retardation" .

Nothing but low-IQ liberal screeching.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    All this fake outrage about Trump mocking a disabled person, yet those very same people use insults like "retardation" .

Because one is a word. And not talking about handicapped people.

Unless you're in favor of tone policing. Hmm?

I enjoy how conservatives have whole-sale embraced SJW ideals of safe spaces and tone policing. On top of victim complexes. God Horseshoe Theory is so great to witness in action. "FAKE NEWS" has become the new "RACIST!" or "SEXISM!" I mean, then again, conservatives have always been victims. The entire "LIBURL MEDIA!" is just a giant victim complex card they play literally every time any kind of information comes out they dislike.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-11 at 01:19 PM.

No its not. If people were not like that then there would be no reason for a PC culture.
    Also you talk about projection and yet you call me angry.
    While anger is a perfectly healthy and normal human emotion in some situations I have not displayed it into this thread nor anywhere around this subject.

So take your advice I guess and just because you are angry, does not mean other people are.
    The only PC their is are right wingers who need a save space because they get insulted every other day when things don't go their way.

Id rather support a guy that acts how he feels then a fake person who feels one way but puts on a mask for the rest of the world and acts like a souless automaton
    I'd rather support someone who acts like an adult, instead of a perpetual child.

It's just more fake news from the left. They've been running a lot of these fake news stories about trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    more crying for the left to justify their hate and dislike for trump, media and others making much a-do-bout-nothing.

And thats the point. I do not think people are decent. I think the vast majority of people try to pretend to be decent, to put on a play , a mask and to act in a way that is fake.

Id rather have some one who does not do that and instead lets me see the real person. I have more respect for some one like that.

As for trump not doing some of the promises he made is a funny argument. You think people voted for trump because they hoped he will fufil his promises.
    People voted for Trump because they did not want Hillary to fufil HER promises.
    We're talking about a person taking money from Saudi and Qatar while pretending to champion womens rights and who wanted to have a no fly zone against the russians in Syria.

Yeah , no ty.

And the fact that years ago when he was not going for presidancy he donated millions of dolars to disabled causes does not mater?
    What happened to the old saying "put your money where your mouth is"
    But Trump didn't donate nearly as much as he claimed, and his foundation has been shown to be fraudulent. On top of that, when he has pushed for fundraisers, he didn't always send the money. His claims about charitable donations do not match with what actually happened.

People did vote for Trump based on what he said he'd do. He backed out on most of his promises, already. If it was about not supporting Hillary, why didn't they vote for someone else, and not Donald Trump? There were more than two candidates. They voted for Trump, because they wanted him to win. They get some of the blame for anything that happens from here on out. If they vote for a guy that says and does those things, then they condone and support his actions and rhetoric on some level.

Not only that, you are trying to deflect, because you got called out on your bullshit thread. You had an agenda, and it got torn to pieces. If you want to support Trump's incessant desire to mock others, at least have the decency to admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    It's just more fake news from the left. They've been running a lot of these fake news stories about trump.
    Was the video of him saying and doing it not real? What was fake about it? Did they doctor the video? Did they not provide a source?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    more crying for the left to justify their hate and dislike for trump, media and others making much a-do-bout-nothing.
    More cognitive dissonance from the right, ignoring and justifying the actions of the shitty human being they supported.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You mean like all of Trump's promises he's not keeping already?

Jesus you guys are funny.

Even with you despising Hillary like she's the Illuminati Devil, she's not a soulless automaton. She may be a boring person, but this is so funny.

Also ONCE AGAIN "Shit trump's being attacked, better bring up the Clintons!" How long do you think you will get away with that? People are already tired of it.
    The best part is they didn't even mention Clinton, yet you knew exactly who they were talking about, which means it was 100% accurate... cuz it was 100% accurate lol lol I still think they should have fought to the death, with the victor shot in the face afterwards. We'd all have won that night.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I really don't give a fuck. I mock people. I'm ok with it. I feel since my people were almost genocided by the US government, that my days are numbered so I just let shit fly out of my mouth and off my fingertips. Fuck Trump. Fuck disabled people. Fuck Clinton. Fuck Derek Jeter.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The best part is they didn't even mention Clinton, yet you knew exactly who they were talking about, which means it was 100% accurate... cuz it was 100% accurate lol lol I still think they should have fought to the death, with the victor shot in the face afterwards. We'd all have won that night.
    Or it means all they constantly do is bring up Hillary Clinton despite her having lost the election 2 months ago whenever the Glorious Leader is insulted.

...or that she was one of the two people in the general election? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    So he did mock a disabled reporter then?

I do not think people are decent. I think the vast majority of people try to pretend to be decent, to put on a play, a mask and to act in a way that is fake.
    There's an interesting and significant philosophical difference here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

I enjoy how conservatives have whole-sale embraced SJW ideals of safe spaces and tone policing. On top of victim complexes. God Horseshoe Theory is so great to witness in action. "FAKE NEWS" has become the new "RACIST!" or "SEXISM!" I mean, then again, conservatives have always been victims. The entire "LIBURL MEDIA!" is just a giant victim complex card they play literally every time any kind of information comes out they dislike.
    Go take a deep breath and get your thoughts in order before you edit the same post another 5-6 times. ahahaha

Go take a deep breath and get your thoughts in order before you edit the same post another 5-6 times. ahahaha
    You do realize all I added was showing how you guys are just like the SJWs you malign, right?

But dang son you got me.

It's fascinating how ill-informed Trump supporters are.

It's also interesting how they employ revisionist history so liberally.

What's most hilarious is that they genuinely love Trump only because of how he acts and says rather than what he actually accomplishes. How else would you justify supporting him despite him reneg'ing on almost every pledge he's made, from jailing Hillary to draining the swamp.

The karmic justice when their representation takes everything from them will be beautiful.
    Last edited by Lebanese Dude; 2017-01-11 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    I watched this video, and I will concede that he has made this gesture regarding non-handicapped people as well.

However, that gesture has a meaning. It means that you believe that the person you are talking about is either retarded or handicapped.

Please see the below reference for this being used else where. And before you ask, no it is not the same that it was done on a comedy show, and that it was done during a presidential campaign. One is crass and unimportant, the other should be held with respect and class.

Note the way his hands are..and the way he speaks. Look and sound familiar? Trump uses this gesture to mock people who he is trying to make seem like they are retarded. So with that, he is constantly mocking the handicapped, which is even worse! That means it wasn't just 1 bad move, he does it often. He has absolutely no class.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2017-01-11 at 02:00 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post

The thought processes of the average right winger isn't all that complicated, blame minorities, be assholes and project your own anger towards others while assuming they are the same.

10+ Year Old Account

These people aren't running for president. There is a giant different in expecations from the general public, the person who holds the highest seat of power in the nation. The same person who is our representative to other nations. A reflection of our standards.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.