Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I use them in addition to as well, but I also remove some parts of the aura mTx87 has provided us. So I keep only the most essential front and center, and leave the rest along the bottom of my screen to glance at if necessary.

Had no idea there was a tracker for the legendary cloak. I continue applauding your efforts here, dude!

Hey, thanks for this WA. It's hands down the best I've come across.

Regarding:
    21112016:
    -seperated each specialization (community request)
    -new implementation of execute regarding juggernaut, sense death, massacre, enrage (fury only)
    It seems when I get a proc from massacre, I'm not getting the Enrage icon as expected. I'm not super versed in this, but I was looking into "NF Ra Massacre" and noticed trigger 2 has Power set to >= 85. Could this be what's preventing this WA from popping? In theory, if I'm sub 85 rage, it seems to me like this wouldn't show? I tried simply unchecking this modifier but that just tosses up a false Enrage at all times.

Any idea on what needs to be done to fix this?

Side note - You have your latest iteration listed as "21112016" but when imported it's actually displaying "21112000". I thought I had an older version so I downloaded your latest again only to find it's still listed with a previous version. Nbd, just thought you might want to know.

Thanks again for an amazing WA collection!

OK everyone i have a issue im idiot i guess i copied the string went to New and pasted it but for some reason it wont load keeps saying not loaded.....i dont know what im doing wrong i dont use alot of addons very much....been looking for some addons and setup to maximize my dps....I like the look of WA...but have seem some other addons not sure what they are .....i think somone said it might have been Elvui or Lui....anyone care to help a brother out..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypknox View Post
    Hey, thanks for this WA. It's hands down the best I've come across.

Regarding:

It seems when I get a proc from massacre, I'm not getting the Enrage icon as expected. I'm not super versed in this, but I was looking into "NF Ra Massacre" and noticed trigger 2 has Power set to >= 85. Could this be what's preventing this WA from popping? In theory, if I'm sub 85 rage, it seems to me like this wouldn't show? I tried simply unchecking this modifier but that just tosses up a false Enrage at all times.

Any idea on what needs to be done to fix this?

Side note - You have your latest iteration listed as "21112016" but when imported it's actually displaying "21112000". I thought I had an older version so I downloaded your latest again only to find it's still listed with a previous version. Nbd, just thought you might want to know.

Thanks again for an amazing WA collection!
    I will look into that.
    Don't mind the ingame display of the version - I kinda forget to rename the WA groups if I do some quick-changes
    @Coburn, can you assist again for the massacre stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathadderz75 View Post
    OK everyone i have a issue im idiot i guess i copied the string went to New and pasted it but for some reason it wont load keeps saying not loaded.....i dont know what im doing wrong i dont use alot of addons very much....been looking for some addons and setup to maximize my dps....I like the look of WA...but have seem some other addons not sure what they are .....i think somone said it might have been Elvui or Lui....anyone care to help a brother out..
    which one? fury? arms? prot?
    you need to be infight to make them load

need some more information to help you

Sorry Im Arms....and does the WA actually tell you when or which button to hit next.....mT im runnin ole plain UI...nothing special and i have seen some peoples screen and thought to myself i would like that but cant find any info on how to or what to even download to change my Ui from the boring stock

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathadderz75 View Post
    Sorry Im Arms....and does the WA actually tell you when or which button to hit next.....mT im runnin ole plain UI...nothing special and i have seen some peoples screen and thought to myself i would like that but cant find any info on how to or what to even download to change my Ui from the boring stock
    well this WA won't tell you how to do your rotation.
    It's mostly to keep better track of specific procs/buffs and then you have to decide how to act.

shouldn't matter what kind of UI you are using.
    but if you have any addons changing standard buff icons oder timers, try to disabled them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypknox View Post
    ...It seems when I get a proc from massacre, I'm not getting the Enrage icon as expected...
    When you say enrage icon do you mean massacre icon?

If that's the case then you wont see the massacre icon until enrage falls off, the juggernaut/sense death icon will persist until you become un-enraged at which point, the juggernaut icon will be replaced with the massacre proc (ironically the WA doesn't use the tooltip for massacre, it's something different but you should notice it!). Ideally you want to be using as many Execute GCD's as possible during enrage before refreshing enrage with massacre.

I have noticed some strange going ons at very low rage with the current massacre/juggernaut implementation but I haven't had chance to fully define whats happening as it usually happens during a raid encounter and I'm concentrating on boss things! At first glance it looks like the massacre icon inst displayed if you don't have enough rage to execute but I'm just speculating. Hopefully will get some more info on this oon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coburn1990 View Post

If that's the case then you wont see the massacre icon until enrage falls off, the juggernaut/sense death icon will persist until you become un-enraged at which point, the juggernaut icon will be replaced with the massacre proc (ironically the WA doesn't use the tooltip for massacre, it's something different but you should notice it!). Ideally you want to be using as many Execute GCD's as possible during enrage before refreshing enrage with massacre.

I have noticed some strange going ons at very low rage with the current massacre/juggernaut implementation but I haven't had chance to fully define whats happening as it usually happens during a raid encounter and I'm concentrating on boss things! At first glance it looks like the massacre icon inst displayed if you don't have enough rage to execute but I'm just speculating. Hopefully will get some more info on this oon
    thanks for the fast response.

I think we have to check that again ingame at the weekend, gladly you support me
    maybe it's the same bug I have in the arms execute right now (sometimes you get a desurated icon and a normal one) - but I know how to fix that

This doesn't make much sense in my opinion. Sometimes you want to use the massacre proc even when you're already enraged eg. when you want to do ae damage by using rampage or want to dump rage. I'd show the massacre proc in the position where your rampage icon is since massacre is basically a free rampage. I changed your was based on that for my self but would appreciate a change so I don't hace to change it everytime I update it. Great work otherwise though :-)

Small suggestion for better visibility of Shield Block charges. Right now it's very hard to notice if your active SB have more charges up and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegato View Post
    This doesn't make much sense in my opinion. Sometimes you want to use the massacre proc even when you're already enraged eg. when you want to do ae damage by using rampage or want to dump rage. I'd show the massacre proc in the position where your rampage icon is since massacre is basically a free rampage. I changed your was based on that for my self but would appreciate a change so I don't hace to change it everytime I update it. Great work otherwise though :-)
    Might not be a bad idea to move the proc to the Rampage position in fairness, that had crossed my mind when I replied earlier. More visibility outside of the execute window and enrage state might be better overall for tracking.

Just to be pedantic, you wont be dumping rage with a massacre proc - thats the opposite of what it would do .

Might not be a bad idea to move the proc to the Rampage position in fairness, that had crossed my mind when I replied earlier. More visibility outside of the execute window and enrage state might be better overall for tracking.

Just to be pedantic, you wont be dumping rage with a massacre proc - thats the opposite of what it would do .
    Well, that's true if you're very pedantic . I assumed that it's implied that you'd use eg. whirlwind - massacre - whirlwind - rampage or two rampages in a row to dump the rage right before a BC window. These scenarios dont occur in ST fights or even raids, but in Mythic+ I regularly find my self in situations where I have to do that.

Or, if you have a ayalas proc, you'd never know you have a massacre proc if you dont track if execute crits.
    Last edited by Vegato; 2016-12-15 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegato View Post
    Well, that's true if you're very pedantic . I assumed that it's implied that you'd use eg. whirlwind - massacre - whirlwind - rampage or two rampages in a row to dump the rage right before a BC window. These scenarios dont occur in ST fights or even raids, but in Mythic+ I regularly find my self in situations where I have to do that.

Or, if you have a ayalas proc, you'd never know you have a massacre proc if you dont track if execute crits.
    I can agree with that .

Sounds like a good idea to add massacre procs over the rampage icon then, but from personal prefference though it would be nice to maintain massacre's interation with the juggernaut icon as opposed to moving it completely. Only needing to monitor one icon position during execute phase is quite handy IMO

I can agree with that .

Sounds like a good idea to add massacre procs over the rampage icon then, but from personal prefference though it would be nice to maintain massacre's interation with the juggernaut icon as opposed to moving it completely. Only needing to monitor one icon position during execute phase is quite handy IMO
    Firstly thanks mTx87 for your efforts in maintaining this WA.

Thought i should make an account to input - I downloaded the latest fury pack when it was released and immediately rampage / massacre wasn't acting how i liked - to me the latest version is different to the original (not sure how exactly but found the rampage proc icon wasn't always displaying when it should - i attempted to correct but made it worse). So i deleted the new rampage WAs and copied the originals back in.

I do like the new juggernaut but as recently discussed having an additional massacre proc WA is nice. I made a massacre proc myself and put it in the rampage proc location. I did make it a different icon though as its possible to have massacre and rampage proc icons at the same time.

I also agree leaving the massacre proc also inside the juggernaut (green icon correct?).. with my additions i have both and like it.

Would appreciate if you did end up implementing something similar in future mTx87, makes updating easier for me :P

Additionally FYI i had my own CS bar which you've now implemented into the arms set which is nice, i also use that same bar for enrage in Fury - find a yellow sliding bar a little easier to track enrage.

Cheers
    Last edited by Murtrice; 2016-12-15 at 10:41 PM.

Ahh, yeah I misquoted some abilities there. I actually meant to say Rampage icon. After reading your full response, I get what you're saying, but for me it would be much more useful to know that Rampage is now useable due to a massacre proc. The expected functionality for me at least is Massacre procs > Rampage icon now pops up on your screen letting you know it's useable (regardless of how much rage you have).

It would seem there's a mix on preference here and how to show a massacre proc. If the decision is to not move forward with Nooke's official WA's showing Rampage when Massacre has proc'd, would anyone mind explaining to me how I can set this up? If I have to, I'll just keep a copy of this external to the Nooke WA so I don't lose that during updates.

Again for clarity on what I'm really looking for - Massacre Procs (making Rampage useable) > Rampage Icon immediately pops up on screen informing me that I can use it now (regardless of rage).

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I hadn't had enough sleep or something, that was extremely easy to setup... Just changed the type to Aura - Massacre and removed the second trigger for "NF Ra Massacre". So you can disregard my request on how to set this up, but if that ends up being desired functionality for future iterations it would be nice to see that in the main branch. Thanks again guys.
    Last edited by Hypknox; 2016-12-16 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Solved issue.

Any plan to update this for 7.1.5?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critsohard View Post
    Any plan to update this for 7.1.5?
    yes, but won't be in time for protection warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    yes, but won't be in time for protection warrior.
    Any ETA on it? Can't function properly without it now Got too used to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Any ETA on it? Can't function properly without it now Got too used to it
    I too am eagerly awaiting prot so much fun, but hard to track the free revenges.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    I too am eagerly awaiting prot so much fun, but hard to track the free revenges.
    Yea, I was talking about prot too. Especially important with TC being in main rotation.