Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    But seriously though, he's a germophobe. Him being an arse with women is one thing, being showered in *glorious divine water*(censored) is another. And quite frankly, he using prostitutes for his personal pleasure just doesn't make sense, unless they've been thoroughly checked. And even then...
    Today is not a day for serious, today is a day for keks, lulz and twitter meltdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Admit it, you missed his little tweets of happiness with your coffee.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...90655418617856
    Of course I have!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    But seriously though, he's a germophobe. Him being an arse with women is one thing, being showered in *glorious divine water*(censored) is another. And quite frankly, he using prostitutes for his personal pleasure just doesn't make sense, unless they've been thoroughly checked. And even then...
    But he does love gold, on a serious note I do think that part of this is most likely fake but you can't help but laugh about this. Trump is such a piece of shit as a person that everything sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64172781060096

Pee-gate is a gift that keeps on giving. Trump getting triggered if fake news are used against him & him thinking that the intelligence community is there to save his little fragile ego.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...no. Talk about an echo chamber, lol.
    Did Trump Godwin?

This is the bestest. Bigliest you might say

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    This is a ridiculous story, even for someone who dislikes Trump and all he stands for. But his unhinged reactions make this something worth following. I mean, in a span of a few minutes he posted these. This guy, POTUS in a few days, is a complete nutjob.

I don't even know why he reacts at all. It smells like a fake story to me as well, so just let it go.

By implying that intelligence agencies did leak this, he is actually giving credence to all of it. He just said too much.

Anyone wants to bet on how long it will take him to tweet about 4chan?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Did Trump Godwin?

This is the bestest. Bigliest you might say
    https://twitter.com/jakebeckman/stat...64480236032002

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Man the trumpettes dismissing cnn as if it's fox news. It's nowhere near the same.
    And the added fun of them being told, repeatedly, that it's on almost every major news source, including international ones and FOX, and they still say "lol CNN".

To a large extent, I get their denial. If I had just bought a new car, one that got great reviews from the only car magazine I read, and within a couple weeks it had a split in the coolant line, a bad ignition, and was coughing black smoke, I'd be upset too. I would hate to admit I made such a huge investment based on bad info and/or lies and got a lackluster product that's going to cost me a fortune. It is one of the stages of grief, after all. So I can certainly understand why I'd say things like "Hey KBB, you're full of lies, there's no way this car as bad as you've been saying it was, just because it's leaking yellow fluid, can't start properly, and won't pass inspection!"

Pretty much sums up the reliable source:

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    If you haven't noticed, the only news and information that is credible is the ones that support their narrative. 98% of the liberals here are still in denial that DNC was engaged in fuckery. It's like trying to have a conversation with a suicide bomber that he's not going to see those virgins, people are acting that delusional lately. The kool aid is strong
    Hate to break it to you but this whole 'DNC corruption' idea is a right-wing invention that only tricks guys who don't understand the roles of the DNC and RNC (private organizations that have no role or authority in primary contests), and didn't bother reading the entire story on the leaks which is that although they preferred Hillary to Sanders and spoke of strategies to help her win (which they have every right to do), he still lost to her fair and square.

But then again you guys will do anything to keep the discussion away from your leaders promises and actions.

Trumps claim: 'By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!'

Trumps reality:
    His choice for Education secretary, Betsy DeVos, donor
    His choice for Deputy Commerce secretary, Todd Ricketts, donor
    His choice for Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin, donor
    Small Business administrator, Linda McMahon, donor
    Labor secretary, Andrew Puzder, donor
    Commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, donor

Sorry but kool-aid is still all you.

the thread right under this literally says "russia has no compromising info on trump"
    so if you hate trump, you agree with this thread
    if you dont hate trump, you'll agree with the other thread
    and That is how They keep Us divided
    but we're too arrogant to care...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Anyone wants to bet on how long it will take him to tweet about 4chan?
    His supporters are already buying that myth so not long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Today is not a day for serious, today is a day for keks, lulz and twitter meltdowns.
    On this I can agree. Political leaders are not - and should not - be immune against derision. I've been having quite a bit of fun myself in this thread.

We need more things like this and less "I'm going to rip your head off" things. I know because I know things. #MAGA #MakeAmericaGoldenAgain

Damnit, I did it again. Sorry.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I'm warning you right now...it's a clever ruse.

This story started on 4chan of all places and quickly spun out of control.

If you take this bait, if you bite-you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

This was told by mouth to John McCain by the Mi6 agent. You and Comrade Trump are welcome to make up any stories you want but this story is real no matter how much reality denying you two do.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

"I saw the screen caps. It's legit guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    This was told by mouth to John McCain by the Mi6 agent. You and Comrade Trump are welcome to make up any stories you want but this story is real no matter how much reality denying you two do.
    The story is real, but as far as things goes, the information within is not. Too many things doesn't work, some people have solid alibi and are pointed by name in the document. While I appreciate the document's humor, I can't take it seriously. It will still remain one of my favorite piece of news though, just because of Trump's twitter reaction.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

So is this been actually confirmed as true, or is MMOC now allowing 30+ pages long trolling\conspiracy theories?

I dont see why everyone shits at CNN, while others report this too + other, actually questionable sources (unknown, contradict a lot, state not sources etc.) are fine.

That being said, I dont like or watch CNN either, but it is quite funny, how many of you folks usually believe everything instantly when it fits your narrative (looking at all these politics, religion posts etc.), but then many of you are open minded or smart.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2017-01-11 at 03:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    From your twitter feed:
    Stop spreading bullshit, there isn't even a 14th paragraph in the document released.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Go ahead and CTRL+F all you want.