Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    There. Are. No. Missiles. Or. Rockets. In. Palestine.
    That's just not true, nor is it possible. They hardly have water and just 1 or 2 hours of electricity per day. You know, because the extermination camp they set up just can't have that.

There is also no link between hamas/IS and the attacker. The soldiers were part of the army, they signed up for that. The risk in occupying a country is that you die in the process.

Also, Israel is not a country, it should not exist.

#BDS
    Is this a serious post or an imitation of Baghdad Bob? It's hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Illegal by whose standards again? yeah..
    The whole world buddy...the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee world

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    There were other people living there first. Just because some other nation kicked some other nation's ass in a war doesn't mean I expect them to be super thrilled when the first other nation tells them they don't even have the right to their own land anymore.
    Well if the solution to the occupation is violence, why shouldn't Israel just wipe out all the Palestinians? Theres no reason they couldn't do it, so if the premise exists that they will stay why should they tolerate those who have other views?

There is nothing in that statement that reasonably suggests I was endorsing violence.
    Just because some other nation kicked some other nation's ass in a war doesn't mean I expect them to be super thrilled when the first other nation tells them they don't even have the right to their own land anymore.
    I will agree with the fact that you did not endorse violence, but that's not what my post meant either. If Israel wants to exist as a state, but it must accept the fact that the Palestinians will be violent because of their status as a state, why should Israel tolerate their presence at all? I'm saying this at the statement that the Palestinians are not "super thrilled" about Israel asserting their authority there.

I'm not telling Israel to accept that the Palestinians will be violent. I'm telling them to understand the position of the Palestinians and to try to work with those who are interested in peace to their mutual benefit.
    And the idea that Israel should be prepared for Palestinians working towards a peaceful solution that doesn't involve the invasion of Israel by a foreign nation or the dissolution of the Jewish state is hard to believe when you have Palestinians as whole condoning suicide bombings and ramming trucks into people.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bing-often-or/

Make no mistake, the Palestinians are, in general, despicable people who condone wanton acts of violence against military targets and civilians alike. While I will bring us together to say that from a pragmatic standpoint peace is desirable, we aren't talking about rational people here and time after time they prove their most important value is that they want Jews dead.

Meanwhile how many Palestinians have been killed by Israelis ?

Funny how the oppressed are considered Terrorists by the oppressors and its supporters... but in reality to them, one Israeli life is greater than a few thousand Palestinians apparently.

Regardless this quote holds true:

“When backed into a corner, a victim has two options: he can lie down and die, or, he can fight regardless of the odds.” The Israelis might want the former, but the Palestinians are for the latter.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-01-12 at 02:54 PM.

It's really not surprising that terrorism seems like a good idea to a significant chunk of people who likely feel they are faced with an existential threat at the hands of a superior force backed by global powers.
    Well I'd hardly consider a people surrounded by countries that are sympathetic to them inside a country founded by people who came from other countries under an existential threat.

Also if we were under the expectation that the Palestinian people as a whole supported terrorism, wouldn't it be prudent for a state like Israel to evict the entire population (which they are more than capable of doing, at least from a military standpoint)?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

Funny how the oppressed are considered Terrorists by the oppressors and its supporters... but in reality to them, one Israeli life is greater than a few thousand Palestinians apparently.

“When backed into a corner, a victim has two options: he can lie down and die, or, he can fight regardless of the odds.” The Israelis might want the former, but the Palestinians are for the latter.
    Well its nice for the Palestinians that they aren't backed into a corner. They could easily go seek "asylum" in Europe with the rest of the economic migrants.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Except they aren't occupying anything but their own land.
    This has to be the weakest argument ever in relation to land occupancy. If people are going that route, then by that logic the vast majority of the world should be given back to its original ancestors... but I guess some people think Israelis are more special than others...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Also if we were under the expectation that the Palestinian people as a whole supported terrorism, wouldn't it be prudent for a state like Israel to evict the entire population (which they are more than capable of doing, at least from a military standpoint)?
    They're just pussyfooting around, they'll get there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Well its nice for the Palestinians that they aren't backed into a corner. They could easily go seek "asylum" in Europe with the rest of the economic migrants.
    You make it sound so easy...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-01-12 at 03:04 PM.

20k in the last 100 years. Extremely low body count when to compared to any conflict. In Syria you get this in a month not 100 years.

If palestinians are actually facing death then maybe we Israelis should make it happen and actually work to kill them all. Not because we want to kill all of them, but just so liars like yourself could be telling the truth for the first time in their life.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    20k in the last 100 years. Extremely low body count when to compared to any conflict. In Syria you get this in a month not 100 years.

If palestinians are actually facing death then maybe we Israelis should make it happen and actually work to kill them all. Not because we want to kill all of them, but just so liars like yourself could be telling the truth for the first time in their life.
    Disregarding the population differences if you want to justify yourselves to make it any less of an impact, whatever floats your boat. Just don't make yourself sound like the Saints [Yes I know, there's no Jewish equivalent] you think you are while you're at it.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-01-12 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    Jews have been occupying Palestinian land for a very long time. Israel is an illegal occupier, and uses words wrote in a book from 1000s of years ago to justify it. Even the entire land around Palestine is also Arab. The Jews do not belong there. Zionist scum should be exterminated

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-12 at 04:20 PM.

Disregarding the population differences if you want to justify yourselves to make it any less of an impact, whatever floats your boat. Just don't make yourself sound like the Saints [no idea of the Jewish version, if any] you think you are while you're at it.
    You asked a very simple question, how many palestinains were killed. I answered. What population differences are you talking about? Maybe for every palestinian killed we should also count the future family he could have in order to inflate the numbers?

If you are talking about palestinians that ran away/ deported in 1948, why would you count them if they weren't killed? Is the word "killed" have different meaning in your country?

I actually think Israel IS saint and too bad it is. If almost any country in the world was in Israel place, then palestinians would be extremely quite or there would be no palestinians to talk about.

Btw Tyraz - I am a proud ZIONIST. Suck it.
    Last edited by Holas; 2017-01-12 at 03:25 PM.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Since a lot of people don't really know much and just pretend they do, and some are extremely biased, here are some things to consider. I myself (as a middle eastern, non-muslim, half arab half persian) really wish the two co-existed in peace. I am "okay" with Israel getting the land that the brits gave them, thats OKAY. Here is where it's NOT okay. Israelis are settling in places that are NOT in their border, even the israeli government had said to people that they shouldn't do that (but they didn't to anything to stop it). Slowly slowly they are expanding their territories.

When the borders were drawn by the Brits, after some years there was a ceasefire between the two, which was broken by the Israelis who decided to move out of the border.

Israel is not alone to blame, Palestine has had, mostly recently, a lot of dishonorable killings encouraged by these "terrorist organizations".

The truth is most people just want peace, they are sooooo over this, and some have been living together peacefully and even getting married.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Jews have been occupying Palestinian land for a very long time. Israel is an illegal occupier, and uses words wrote in a book from 1000s of years ago to justify it. Even the entire land around Palestine is also Arab. The Jews do not belong there. Zionist scum should be exterminated
    Could you be kind and tell us in which way the Arabs got into the area in the first place?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../poterror.html

This is a collection of various polls conducted over what looks to be about a 10 year period. I'd point out two things: 1) the Palestinians seem to really dislike ISIS and terrorism conducted outside of Israel and 2) support for terrorism in Israel is pretty evenly split. The whole point being that this lends credence to the idea that, you know, this isn't wanton violence, but the normal tactics of an inferior force attempting to defend or reclaim what it sees as rightfully theirs, likely exacerbated by Israeli antagonism. You certainly shouldn't condone attacks against citizens, but I think if we just lazily chuck them in the terrorist bin with the likes of ISIS, we'll be totally incapable of understanding that this is a pretty predictable situation when an invading force conquers and colonizes territory, displacing its existing residents.
    Can you find another example of "normal tactics of an inferior force" that advocated attacking civilians or firing attacks by rocket simply at the general population of the other force? We've certainly seen non military targets attacked, but I don't think you'll find a group that advocates murder as much as the Palestinians that has been so well empathized with by the international community.

Quote Originally Posted by rammsz View Post
    Since a lot of people don't really know much and just pretend they do, and some are extremely biased, here are some things to consider. I myself (as a middle eastern, non-muslim, half arab half persian) really wish the two co-existed in peace. I am "okay" with Israel getting the land that the brits gave them, thats OKAY. Here is where it's NOT okay. Israelis are settling in places that are NOT in their border, even the israeli government had said to people that they shouldn't do that (but they didn't to anything to stop it). Slowly slowly they are expanding their territories.

When the borders were drawn by the Brits, after some years there was a ceasefire between the two, which was broken by the Israelis who decided to move out of the border.

Israel is not alone to blame, Palestine has had, mostly recently, a lot of dishonorable killings encouraged by these "terrorist organizations".

The truth is most people just want peace, they are sooooo over this, and some have been living together peacefully and even getting married.

Peace.
    That won't ever happen when there's an extreme right wing nut job called Mr Nutanyahu that does everything in his power to prevent that from happening.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torlan View Post
    Occupying a country is usually met with resistance like this, I wish they could come to more peaceful terms.
    They are occupying the country because of behavior like this. The Palestinians and surrounding nations have been terrorizing Israel for decades. One begat the other. People need to get this through their skulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Is this a serious post or an imitation of Baghdad Bob? It's hard to tell.
    What would not be serious about it?
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Imagine how hopeless someone has to feel in order to do something like this.

Fighting back against the occupiers by any means possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Imagine how hopeless someone has to feel in order to do something like this.

Fighting back against the occupiers by any means possible.
    Imagine how hopeless the Nice truck driver and how hopeless the Berlin truck driver had to feel in order to do something like this.

Fighting against the occupiers (France and Germany are occupied Muslim lands if you didn't know) by any means possible.

The only difference between France/Germany and Israel is that in Europe they will actually succeed driving the "occupier" out and making it a high-tech marvelous Muslim country.