Page 37 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They are calling the CNN report fake. CNN has not claimed that any document is genuine, so they haven't pushed "fake news."

They are reporting that a document exists, which it does. They are reporting that the intelligence agencies are looking into allegations, which they apparently are.

They claimed that someone from one of the agencies leaked information, which Trump even confirmed.

This is the equivalent of reporting that the Bible exists, and people saying it's fake news. It's not fake news, the documentation may just be fake. They have yet to claim that the document is real. Should we say that all news reports on religion and the Bible are fake news?
    Stop making a fool of yourself, you know it's fake news when it can't be proven. The fact that they know it as well yet they choose to publish it makes them part of the fake news media. I'd like my reptilian badge now from CNN, they are that level of professionalism!

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Holy fuck this guy
    After just watching the Tillerson hearing before this, this is fucking frightening. They're basically just straight admitting that they're on the same side as Putin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Fucking hell now he's attacking Clinton to further deflect from Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the pro Russia statements commence. Someone wake me up.

You can't wake up when you're living in hell, friend.

"Russia would totally give up their leverage on me...I mean if they had any.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Fucking hell now he's attacking Clinton to further deflect from Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the pro Russia statements commence. Someone wake me up.
    It's ok you can go sleep in the neo con's battle room, plotting how to start WW3. Hillary is there in the corner drooling, as well as 80% of the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could prove all that easily if you release your tax returns Donny

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Unless you are blind or can't read english, it's fake because what's writen in the doc can't be verified, meaing it's not true. That's why it's fake news, because it's not based on objective proofs or events that really took place. Please stop trolling you are just making a fool of yourself.
    Then the news is not fake, the document is. The news is not trying to say it is genuine.

Stop making a fool of yourself, you know it's fake news when it can't be proven. The fact that they know it as well yet they choose to publish it makes them part of the fake news media. I'd like my reptilian badge now from CNN, they are that level of professionalism!
    Your repeated misunderstanding, apparently willful, of what constitutes fake news dictates that it is you who are making a fool of yourself. Especially when it's explained to you over and over and over...

Stop. Projecting.

It's ok you can go sleep in the neo con's battle room, plotting how to start WW3. Hillary is there in the corner drooling, as well as 80% of the GOP.
    It's not a matter of starting WW3. It's a matter of the fucking incoming secretary of state defending Putin's war crimes, claiming he won't recommend legislation forcing sanctions against countries guilty of cyberattacks against the US unless Trump can waive them at will for his buddies, deflect deflect deflect, then tune into Trump continuing to deflect and talk about buddying up with Russia and now even defending his conflicts of interests.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

If there was a report that the Bible existed, and so does the Christian religion, would it be fake news?

7+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck

And the audit comment again. Holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They are calling the CNN report fake. CNN has not claimed that any document is genuine, so they haven't pushed "fake news."

They are reporting that a document exists, which it does. They are reporting that the intelligence agencies are looking into allegations, which they apparently are.

They claimed that someone from one of the agencies leaked information, which Trump even confirmed.

This is the equivalent of reporting that the Bible exists, and people saying it's fake news. It's not fake news, the documentation may just be fake. They have yet to claim that the document is real. Should we say that all news reports on religion and the Bible are fake news?
    that would be the same as me creating a document full of lies claiming Obama wasn't born in the US then CNN gets a hold of it and broadcasts on their news that we have a document claiming Obama wasn't born in the US we cant verify the claims in the document I but we have it
    what impression would that give to the audience?

What the fuck am i watching?

Well, at least he's not actually answering any questions.

So much for transparency...

Lol he just pushed that woman in front of the mic and shuffled off.

10+ Year Old Account
    This mans ego, holy shit.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In the end, it boils down into two camps.
    No. This, exactly this right here is why so many people struggle with politics these days. Because they are being forced into camps, or labled as to belonging into one camp and then being rissiculed for it. "Crazy liberals." "Dumb Trumpists." Or whatever stupid new terminology the retards on the web cook up every few days. (Not adressing that last part to you personally, Breccia. I understand your point and am sympathetic with it, to a certain degree.)

Political views come in a great many shades. For example, one can hate or dislike Trump, but still ask for proof on any alleged crime or perpetration, because otherwise, it is nothing short of slander. In my opinion, Trump is an incompetent scumbag. And yet, if any accusations are made, there needs to be proof. Same goes for Putin's gouvernment. Past transgressions are no basis for a prosecution. They can (and should be) a basis for suspecting something of someone. I'm rather sure that there are many many dirty secrets Trump still has to spill. And some dossier from Russia might just be in the mix. But unless there is any evidence presented it has no place in serious discussions or the news.

The same goes for the 'fake news' label. It is a pathetic attempt to discredit sources and informations, and that goes towards both 'camps' aswell. Withholding parts of the truth is just as bad as deliberatly forging fake stories, and the former has been praciticed by main stream media for months and years now, while the latter seems to be a preferred tool of radically oriented sites. But neither is more despicable then the other - both are equally disgusting.

And Hillary DID look as if she was going towards that bright light in the past summer. As someone who practices madicine I'd be highly concerned if any of my relatives or friends looked like that, I'd advise them to be examined. That doesn't mean that she is dying, or that only drugs keep her on her feet, of course. But she didn't look healthy, either. Of course, it is her privilege to keep her health personal, like any other individual.

Trump, and a great many other peoples, have a lot of dirt under their rug. Some of it may have been made public, and a lot of it may yet be revealed. But I'm still not willing to condemn him, or anyone else, be it Hillary and her emails or Putin with his hacks, without any body of proof whatsoever. That doesn't mean that they have my support, either. I would not trust any politician with a burnt match. Especially Trump.

At this point I feel like I could post a sourced research paper and I'd be accused of posting fake news.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

If the fucking CIA and whoever the hell have any info on him, they need to dump it. This guy is a god damn lunatic.