Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sargeras' Army of Light.

So considering Sargeras is the size of a planet and the single most powerful guy in the universe it seems very forced for us to actually kill him in the Argus raid.With the recent info that the Void is the greater threat i've had this idea of how we could actually work with Sargeras against the Void.

As the final bosses of the Argus raid,we face either the Nathrezim High Council or both Archimonde and Kiljaedan in a team fight. We finally beat them with help from a lot of major lore characters.While we are on Argus,Sargeras manages to finally arrive at Azeroth.He is waaay too powerful for us to defeat so we are forced to make a pact with him.He will spare our planet if we are willing to serve him as his new Legion.We will invade worlds corrupted by the Void and conquer them in his name.Sargeras names it the Army of Light to mock as and Velen's prophecy comes true with a cruel twist.Also to instill fear in us he cleaves our moon,The Pale Lady,essentially killing Elune(whether she stays permanently dead can be changed later on).

The first duty he gives us is weed out any Old God presence in our own world so as to keep the titan Azeroth away from the Void Lords.Sargeras casts a spell on the Titan so that it never wakes up.

We basically become a space faring army working for a Dark God,who we hate but is forced to serve for our planets' safety(Silver Surfer basically).I personally think this would help to tell some very interesting stories,while having an option to introduce new worlds whenever needed.

Thoughts?

Or we fight his avatar. Either way I don't care as long as the fight is epic

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    So considering Sargeras is the size of a planet and the single most powerful guy in the universe it seems very forced for us to actually kill him in the Argus raid.With the recent info that the Void is the greater threat i've had this idea of how we could actually work with Sargeras against the Void.

As the final bosses of the Argus raid,we face either the Nathrezim High Council or both Archimonde and Kiljaedan in a team fight. We finally beat them with help from a lot of major lore characters.While we are on Argus,Sargeras manages to finally arrive at Azeroth.He is waaay too powerful for us to defeat so we are forced to make a pact with him.He will spare our planet if we are willing to serve him as his new Legion.We will invade worlds corrupted by the Void and conquer them in his name.Sargeras names it the Army of Light to mock as and Velen's prophecy comes true with a cruel twist.Also to instill fear in us he cleaves our moon,The Pale Lady,essentially killing Elune(whether she stays permanently dead can be changed later on).

The first duty he gives us is weed out any Old God presence in our own world so as to keep the titan Azeroth away from the Void Lords.Sargeras casts a spell on the Titan so that it never wakes up.

We basically become a space faring army working for a Dark God,who we hate but is forced to serve for our planets' safety(Silver Surfer basically).I personally think this would help to tell some very interesting stories,while having an option to introduce new worlds whenever needed.

Thoughts?
    Sargeras sacrificing himself to awaken and build Azeroth would be a more plausible theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Sargeras sacrificing himself to awaken and build Azeroth would be a more plausible theory.
    I can see that it would be plausible, but on the other hand, that would be very anti climatic.

Then also again, it is really doubtful that we can eventually manage to kill Sargeras himself, despite the notion I had long time ago about how we will eventually end up fighting the Pantheon in the final raid ever in WoW, as a conclusion to the story lines.

Would Sargeras turn into whatever the other Titans are atm when he dies?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    ...Why would he do that though ? He doesnt trust other Titans with the mission to stop the Void,as far as we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Why would he do that though ? He doesnt trust other Titans with the mission to stop the Void,as far as we know.
    Sargeras is in love with Azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the Pantheon are dead that last part is probably not gonna happen though.

Its just the idea of us killing Sargeras in this expac seems so anticlimactic and underwhelming.Us being forced to work for him on the other hand would be a cruel,but unexpected twist.Of course we find a way to defeat him and the Void Lords down the road.Hopefully they end up killing each other with a little help from us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Da duq !! No he isnt !!.....is he

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He became obsessed with her. You figure this out in the destro lock artifact knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    yep.

tho, i doubt blizzard will think of it when... IF they make him appear later on in game.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this what your talking about:

The Scepter of Sargeras is known for the gleaming jewel that adorns its apex. Many theorize that it represents Sargeras's baleful eye, which caught only a glimpse of Azeroth before the fallen titan was ripped back to the Twisting Nether. But the truth is far different.

Soon after the War of the Ancients, Sargeras had a vision: the Well of Eternity imploded once again, but this time, it dragged him down to the very core of Azeroth. He was there for only an instant, but in that moment, he saw Azeroth's slumbering world-soul--and in that moment, the world-soul opened one eye and gazed at the Dark Titan. He was enraptured.

Since then, the eye of Azeroth's world-soul has not been far from his thoughts. He commanded the eredar who forged the scepter to crown it with that lone, wondrous orb. Next to it, the eredar placed two nathrezim wings, a testament to Sargeras's conception of the world-soul: corrupted, demonic, and most importantly, his.

I wouldnt call this being in love.He wants to use her power for his own end is what i think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Edit: Holy crap! He wants to bang our planet!
    Thats not an image i want in my mind !!

7+ Year Old Account
    if you cant forget someones sexy eyes, than you usually want to slap your dick on that person.

in this case its sargeras with his fel goo filled, moon sized manparts and a mostly round rock that can turn into a sexy badass warrior with sandals any minute.

Formerly known as Arafal

I wouldnt call this being in love.He wants to use her power for his own end is what i think.
    I thought the World Soul was corrupted by the Old Gods. It's not Demonic... its Voidic. What I wonder is... have the demons been coming to Destroy it... so it does not destroy the universe? Or have then been helping the old Gods corrupt it, so it destroys the universe. ... They've always wanted "Worlds to Burn" ... I wonder if the reason was to eradicate the World Souls, so they did not become pawns of the Void Lords. In that scenerio, we might be able to "cleanse" the Azeroth World Soul, and perhaps its Birth would not absolutely destroy the world in the process, and we could use it as a base of operations in the fight against the Void Lords, with Sargeras and the Demons, who would be our Friends by that point. What a twist! ha.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    have the demons been coming to Destroy it... so it does not destroy the universe? Or have then been helping the old Gods corrupt it, so it destroys the universe.
    they are destroying worlds so that the old gods cant corrupt them...

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    I thought the World Soul was corrupted by the Old Gods. It's not Demonic... its Voidic. What I wonder is... have the demons been coming to Destroy it... so it does not destroy the universe? Or have then been helping the old Gods corrupt it, so it destroys the universe. ... They've always wanted "Worlds to Burn"
    So far the void had not made any advance of corrupt azeroth since many of old gods were encaged and their major achievement were to corrupt Neltharion and Loken and the planet seen to be a good girl, just think in anveena which was an avatar of the sunwell which was made it by the titan blood of azeroth, so if the planet were already corrupt, all the wells of the elves would contain many void energies.

In topic, Sargeras would not aid us for the simple reason he had become mad with the exposition of the fel energies and who know what else have through the big guy, in any case we are gonna deal with him in other expansion when azeroth wake up, since is the only entity in our universe which can defeat the mad titan and the void lords.

7+ Year Old Account
    In a way the Burning Legion IS the Army of the Light. Their ultimate goal is to deny the Void the universe. It's just that their way of achieving it is evil.

Deleted
    Silly. We wont kill Sargeras ourselves. We are going to support Khadgar Uzumaki and Illidan Uchiha do it while we defend them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Silly. We wont kill Sargeras ourselves. We are going to support Khadgar Uzumaki and Illidan Uchiha do it while we defend them.
    i have no idea what your referencing but im gonna go ahead and say thats what im afraid of.

Deleted
    That's too forced. Instead of going your route why not just do the usual and get rid of anyone who opposes him, get whatever followers they can and keep on destroying worlds.

That being said, i highly doubt we'll actually kill Sargeras. An avatar sure but that's about it.