Page 38 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, at least he's not actually answering any questions.

So much for transparency...
    He's not a typical politician! HE'S FIGHTING FOR YOU STOP HATING HIM! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's not a matter of starting WW3. It's a matter of the fucking incoming secretary of state defending Putin's war crimes,
    What country are you from if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    At this point I feel like I could post a sourced research paper and I'd be accused of posting fake news.
    What gave you that impression? By watching people criticizing the publishing of an unverified document?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    that would be the same as me creating a document full of lies claiming Obama wasn't born in the US then CNN gets a hold of it and broadcasts on their news that we have a document claiming Obama wasn't born in the US we cant verify the claims in the document I but we have it
    what impression would that give to the audience?
    No, that wouldn't be fake news, because they are not trying to claim something is genuine.

Oddly enough, if there was a document about Hillary, and CNN refused to report on it, what would you say then?

According to your logic, reporting that the Bible exists, but it's contents cannot be confirmed... is fake news... got it.

wow, as always he manages not to answer a single relevant question.
    I turned it off when he said nobody cares about his tax returns, such a waste of time. Good luck with this snake. You will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    What gave you that impression? By watching people criticizing the publishing of an unverified document?
    The Bible was published.

Surely all news reports about Christmas are fake news.

The Bible was published.

Surely the existence of Christianity is fake news.
    Nice save, broseph.
    It's exactly the same thing ;D

Deleted
    No, that wouldn't be fake news, because they are not trying to claim something is genuine.

Oddly enough, if there was a document about Hillary, and CNN refused to report on it, what would you say then?

According to your logic, reporting that the Bible exists, but it's contents cannot be confirmed... is fake news... got it.
    It's not reporting on the Bible it's reporting that there is a book where God send his son, Jesus, on Earth. Same as this story. That can't be proven and neither can this. Please like I told you before stop trolling, it's not working and it just makes you look bad and desperate. Out of dozen of Trump's real missbehaves the dems/SJW crowd choose to believe this one. It's so funny to watch it happend tbh...

The right's constant attempt to redefine 'fake news' in their favor is hilarious. "FAKE NEWS? SOUNDS BAD! I'LL USE THAT TO ATTACK PEOPLE THAT CRITICIZE ME!"

What a waste of time. All Trump did by opening his orange mouth is prove every fear people have had about him.

This was his fucking chance to set the records straight and actually bring people together and he blew it by being a partisan egotistic lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's not reporting on the Bible it's reporting that there is a book where God send his son, Jesus, on Earth. Same as this story. That can't be proven and neither can this. Please like I told you before stop trolling, it's not working and it just makes you look bad and desperate. Out of dozen of Trump's real missbehaves the dems/SJW crowd choose to believe this one. It's so funny to watch it happend tbh...
    You mean everything else that's been hand waived away as #fakenews too?

So, all reports about the existence of the Bible are fake news. I understand now.

I don't think anyone believes the document is actually real. There is as much proof that the tales in it are real, as those in the Bible.

You called the news report "fake news." What in the actual report was fake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Everything that isn't painting the God Emperor in a positive light is Fake News, no matter the source.

lmao

Trump is so corrupt people don't even know where to begin, therefore it seems like everyone is biased :')
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Whats alarming here. Mind you none of this is confirmed. But listen to Trump, he said"

The release of these documents (the 2 pages) is a disgrace
    This is FAKE NEWS

what he didn't say, and probably SHOULD say is. THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE..

His words just made it worse.

Deleted
    If the CIA, FBI, Mccain, Carl Bernstein (Watergate investigator) take this seriously, then chances are something is in these documents must be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok you can go sleep in the neo con's battle room, plotting how to start WW3. Hillary is there in the corner drooling, as well as 80% of the GOP.
    Then why didn't she use the opportunity to do it in 2010, when she was Secretary of State and we kicked out Russian spies for trying to influence politicians? The only difference between today and 2010, is that despite history of even 2010, is Trump... not some new machinations that Russian hacking is war, when spying wasn't.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Appeal to definition fallacy, you all need to stop, there's plenty of verifiable bad stuff we can discuss in the meantime.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Nice save, broseph.
    It's exactly the same thing ;D
    It is the same thing.

You would have been pissed if CNN sat on a report about a document that was about Hillary, so you cannot be pissed if they report on a document about Trump. They are not claiming the document is real, so reporting that it exists (which it does actually exist) is not fake. You want to blame them for misinforming people, but tried to dodge when I brought up other instances of people being willfully ignorant. Your logical inconsistency is getting worse.

Did she just say that all information Donald Trump can get from the Trump organization will be via the media? REALLY?! Who the hell is supposed to believe that nonsense......

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    If the CIA, FBI, Mccain, Carl Bernstein (Watergate investigator) take this seriously, then chances are something is in these documents must be true.
    Sadly the timing hurts the cause a bit. They rushed to drop the bomb but didn't properly investigate it or verify it in order to make a definitive claim.

Now it's basically a time crunch to get what they need while relevant or it will just get glossed over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation