Page 39 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    Whats alarming here. Mind you none of this is confirmed. But listen to Trump, he said"

The release of these documents (the 2 pages) is a disgrace
    This is FAKE NEWS

what he didn't say, and probably SHOULD say is. THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE..

His words just made it worse.
    It is fake news how does it feel to get branded as fake news eh ? see how we feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    If the CIA, FBI, Mccain, Carl Bernstein (Watergate investigator) take this seriously, then chances are something is in these documents must be true.
    Yes, they all hate Trump. That's the only true information that can come out of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Appeal to definition fallacy, you all need to stop, there's plenty of verifiable bad stuff we can discuss in the meantime.
    That again all gets hand waived away as #fakenews.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    It is fake news how does it feel to get branded as fake news eh ? see how we feel.
    How do you know this without verifiable empirical evidence? Seriously, it's only fake if it's proven to be fake (or we can't verify the information).. All he has to do (instead of ramble about it) is just say, NO THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE. He didn't do that, so he;s making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes, they all hate Trump. That's the only true information that can come out of them.
    The FBI was in a total fucking civil war over Trump vs Clinton and Comey ended up being an ace in the sleeve of the GOP. To say the FBI hates Trump is laughable.

The others? Yeah. That's also what happens when you discredit the entire intelligence agency while supporting Pizzagate, Julian Assange, Infowars, and RT as sources of valid news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.

According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

NBC have confirmed with FBI/CIA officals that it was fake news.

10+ Year Old Account
    This woman has spoken for the majority of the time.

Deleted
    latest news is that the russians have seen what's under his wig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The FBI was in a total fucking civil war over Trump vs Clinton and Comey ended up being an ace in the sleeve of the GOP. To say the FBI hates Trump is laughable.

The others? Yeah. That's also what happens when you discredit the entire intelligence agency while supporting Pizzagate, Julian Assange, Infowars, and RT as sources of valid news.
    Wikileaks has nothing to do with this. Again, their documents were proved as true. They have no allegiances, no matter what you claim.

Pizzagate, Breibart, Infowars and RT, on the other hand...
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Does this change the facts?

Can only people loyal to Trump investigate Trump?

Oh my.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Wikileaks has nothing to do with this. Again, their documents were proved as true. They have no allegiances, no matter what you claim.

Pizzagate, Breibart, Infowars and RT, on the other hand...
    I didn't claim anything about Wikileaks themselves. I named Julian Assange directly who's been contradicting himself in the media for months now and is on the Russian payroll.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

So is Trump gonna self destruct America by making all their trading partners trade with China or other people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Does this change the facts?

Can only people loyal to Trump investigate Trump?

Oh my.
    It does add to the situation when Buzzfeed publishes a fake news based on a doc that they all vetted and post up the pseudo-chain of command only to be proven it can't be verified. It's almost like they had an agenda...you know an anti-Trump agenda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Can't tell if sarcasm, or if you missed the part where Russia gave the info to Assange, and even Trump's team admits this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I named Julian Assange directly who's been contradicting himself in the media for months now and is on the Russian payroll.
    Prove it. I smell fake news. Anyhow nice try to troll!

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-11 at 05:00 PM.

It does add to the situation when Buzzfeed publishes a fake news based on a doc that they all vetted and post up the pseudo-chain of command only to be proven it can't be verified. It's almost like they had an agenda...you know an anti-Trump agenda!
    That also doesn't mean it's fake. It was just dropped before it could be verified.

People should absolutely be skeptical of its legitimacy, but that doesn't mean write it off as "nope fake news scrolling by."

- - - Updated - - -

If that's all you can add to a conversation by calling someone a troll who disagrees with you, enjoy your report and skipping over your shit. Encourage everyone else to no longer feed it.

all you do trumpistas is yell fake news, this is the new tactic that the alt-right has taught you? or is the comrade commander new orders?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol he's still taking credit for Ford

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not reporting on the Bible it's reporting that there is a book where God send his son, Jesus, on Earth. Same as this story. That can't be proven and neither can this. Please like I told you before stop trolling, it's not working and it just makes you look bad and desperate. Out of dozen of Trump's real missbehaves the dems/SJW crowd choose to believe this one. It's so funny to watch it happend tbh...
    No, dems and SJW believed all the others. That's a bullshit assertion that has no basis in reality. He is now president, his ethics are now a much bigger deal. When you are president, the magnifying glass gets bigger not smaller.

I know you seem to think this is somehow a new thing that Dems or SJW. Try seeing the fact that he is the first president in 50+ years to not release his tax returns and assertions that it's due to foreign debt. In 2010, Russian spies were kicked out of US for trying to influence US politicians. Trump questioning the meaning of a relationship, when asked what he meant by having a relationship with Putin. Manafold's release due to a scandal of his Russian ties. The appointment of an Exxon CEO, with long history of trade deals with Russia. Even what at least should seem as a bad joke at this point, in Trump asking Russian hackers to do it.

A release that Russia has something on Trump, isn't something SJW or Dems cling to. It just ties everything into a nice tight bun.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Lol he's still taking credit for Ford
    ego issues? where?
    i swear that the CIA has a plan to topple him, he's to dangerous to national security
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker