Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There aren't that many mass murderers though, so that is an odd claim to make.

Would be a bit silly for me to not like them racially, considering I am the spitting image of my father and he comes from this region...

Whoops!
    Don't you love it when you happen to share etnicity with the people others have decided you hate?

There aren't that many mass murderers though, so that is an odd claim to make.

Would be a bit silly for me to not like them racially, considering I am the spitting image of my father and he comes from this region...

Whoops!
    You deeply misunderstand how racism works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Are you disregarding the bka report that the short talking points that your articles repeat and even partialy misrepresent or get wrong is based on? I linked it to you. I made it "one click to the source" level of easy to confirm yourself. I hope you at least know what that report is and who or rather what the bka is that has published it.

Which group is it that I am supposed to be driven by hatred against? How do you determine that I am authoritarian? Again, what statement did I make that is factually incorrect? Please do provide me with a direct unaltered quote and I will reexamine it. Be specific and either stop frothing from the mouth because you seem to see the devil in me or stop trolling this thread. Either way, stop.
    Because authoritarians hate evidence, like you do, and when confronted with a reality that conflicts with their hate, they can't cope, just as you cannot cope.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Don't you love it when you happen to share etnicity with the people others have decided you hate?
    I knew they were going to go one of two ways, either make it about Muslims or about people from the Middle East, it would have been harder for me to refute if they'd said Muslims, but they picked the wrong one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they digging for gold?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Are you upset because you think you found actual racist attitudes in his posts or are you upset because so far you have failed to provide even the most circumstancial or proof for them?

I knew they were going to go one of two ways, either make it about Muslims or about people from the Middle East, it would have been harder for me to refute if they'd said Muslims, but they picked the wrong one.
    I didn't say anything about Muslims or the Middle East. Again, you don't understand how racism works. Some of the most horrifically virulent racism I have ever seen has come from Lebanese Christians. To quote an old Maronite lady I spoke with recently: "The thing about the Syrians is that they are animals, not people."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Are you upset because you think you found actual racist attitudes in his posts or are you upset because so far you have failed to provide even the most circumstancial or proof for them?
    Refusing to believe concrete evidence because it conflicts with your hatred is proof of racism.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Same way riots happen.

A few individuals who are up to no good inspire the rest of the sheep to follow their madness.
    Is that what happened in Canada after that hockey game?

I'm trying to come with a Middle-Eastern equivalent of Uncle Tom they'd use moments like this.

I'm trying to come with a Middle-Eastern equivalent of Uncle Tom they'd use moments like this.
    What's funny is that you guys could just provide, you know, actual evidence of this supposed crime wave / epidemic, instead of just denying the existing evidence and whining.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you made an assumption and it backfired? So tell me more about how 'I don't like these people as people. I don't like them ethnically, and I don't like them racially. I believe I am superior to them in these contexts. I am a racist' as I am curious and I am sure my Lebanese girlfriend will be eager to know as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    You can vote for parties in protest to other parties policy. It doesn't make you an adherant to the ideological position of the party. People here in my country are voting far right as a protest, not because they suddenly became racist or nazi.

This thread is about neo nazis.

I didn't say anything about Muslims or the Middle East. Again, you don't understand how racism works. Some of the most horrifically virulent racism I have ever seen has come from Lebanese Christians. To quote an old Maronite lady I spoke with recently: "The thing about the Syrians is that they are animals, not people."

- - - Updated - - -

Refusing to believe concrete evidence because it conflicts with your hatred is proof of racism.
    Funnily enough about christian refugees. They were getting chucked from boats by muslim refugees. I wonder why, as I have been told repeatedly it's a religion of peace?

And yes. You tried to make this about ethnicity. Don't back down because you got called out on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This thread is about neo nazis.
    Yes and I am telling you why they're gaining popularity.

Perhaps you made an assumption and it backfired? So tell me more about how 'I don't like these people as people. I don't like them ethnically, and I don't like them racially. I believe I am superior to them in these contexts. I am a racist' as I am curious and I am sure my Lebanese girlfriend will be eager to know as well.
    Your race is immaterial to your racism. It's one step removed from "But I have Arab friends!" I don't give a fuck about what race or ethnicity you are. Do you know how much racism there is IN the middle east? Every group hates every other group, virulently. The idea that, for example, a Lebanese person can't be racist against a Syrian is bonkers, because a SYRIAN can be racist against Syrians.

- - - Updated - - -

Funnily enough about christian refugees. They were getting chucked from boats by muslim refugees. I wonder why, as I have been told repeatedly it's a religion of peace?

And yes. You tried to make this about ethnicity. Don't back down because you got called out on it.
    I didn't say it wasn't about ethnicity. Try to keep up.
    -ynnady

What's funny is that you guys could just provide, you know, actual evidence of this supposed crime wave / epidemic, instead of just denying the existing evidence and whining.
    You claimed he didn't like these people ethnically.

Stop whining about being called out.

The treatment of every out-group within the Middle East is pretty much horrific and awful. And?
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Yes and I am telling you why they're gaining popularity.

Becease certain people aere very racist, its simple.

You claimed he didn't like these people ethnically.

Stop whining about being called out.
    Yes, and I maintain that he does not. Again, please try to keep up. I didn't say he doesn't like them because they are Muslims or because they are broadly from the Middle East. I said he doesn't like them ethnically, and that could mean many things which I would not specifically presume, but the overwhelming vitriol and hatred is dropping from every post, so spare me the faux outrage. You are not the victim here. You are the victimizer.
    -ynnady

The treatment of every out-group within the Middle East is pretty much horrific and awful. And?
    You tried to tai chi all the racism onto Christians. Muslims own their own fair share of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Becease certain people aere very racist, its simple.
    No, I already explained why. The people who are voting in protest for those parties do so to force a change in other parties.