Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Yes, and I maintain that he does not.
    Stop being racist against people from Malta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Is that what happened in Canada after that hockey game?
    That was Western Canada. Not where I live.

Your race is immaterial to your racism. It's one step removed from "But I have Arab friends!" I don't give a fuck about what race or ethnicity you are. Do you know how much racism there is IN the middle east? Every group hates every other group, virulently. The idea that, for example, a Lebanese person can't be racist against a Syrian is bonkers, because a SYRIAN can be racist against Syrians.
    Always knew I was racist against White people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your race is immaterial to your racism. It's one step removed from "But I have Arab friends!" I don't give a fuck about what race or ethnicity you are. Do you know how much racism there is IN the middle east? Every group hates every other group, virulently. The idea that, for example, a Lebanese person can't be racist against a Syrian is bonkers, because a SYRIAN can be racist against Syrians.
    How do we know you don't hate Europeans then? You are downplaying terrorism and sexual assaults against Europeans, whereas I have done no such thing against any group, so there is some evidence for my claim, yet none for yours.

Also, wouldn't it be more likely I hate Turkish immigrants more? If so, why have I defended them a number of times on these forums? My racism seems to be remarkably random, almost like it is an unsubtantiated claim from you and not racism at all.

Y
    Because authoritarians hate evidence, like you do, and when confronted with a reality that conflicts with their hate, they can't cope, just as you cannot cope.
    So let me get that straight

you refuse to examine or even address the data/evidence presented to you. You refuse to address the contradicting quotes in your articles. You simply refuse to even acknowledge its/their existence.

you have repeatedly and politely been asked to reexamine these and to stick with the arguments.

each time you go ruder, did not address any point, provided no rebutal and doubled down on accusations against me and/or other people in this thread. you focus on no data, present no argument but solely rely on accusations levied against the person behind a pseudonym that you know very little about but are very judgemental of. to what end? cant be to have a conversation.

the most ironic part of that is, that you assign them to a group you most openly detest without a second thought. you make determined statements about their individual character by how you define that group for yourself, thus denying any form of individuality to the other.

are you for real? have you really nothing of value, of substance, to add to this conversation that this is the level you operate on? you want to preach to me about hate, rejecting evidence and coping? you are a sad creature.

let this man put it to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-11 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and I maintain that he does not. Again, please try to keep up. I didn't say he doesn't like them because they are Muslims or because they are broadly from the Middle East. I said he doesn't like them ethnically, and that could mean many things which I would not specifically presume, but the overwhelming vitriol and hatred is dropping from every post, so spare me the faux outrage. You are not the victim here. You are the victimizer.
    Which ethnicity don't I like? Can you clarify please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Stop being racist against people from Malta.
    They have fat arses. I have a perfect rear end thankyouverymuch.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    How is a collective sample size of several hundreds of thousands (already excluding foreigner specific crime such as illegaly entering the country, etc.) of cases to small? This gives us very accurate data overall.
    Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you deny reality to keep the hate flowing. It must be exhausting. How about you just back your position up with some actual evidence, instead of the continued crying and whining and nitpicking about the evidence that you are full of shit?

Why are you shifting the argument to sex crimes when overall crime was what we were talking about? The statistic has ~1600 cases of sex crimes listed where the suspect was determined and a foreigner. Even in this 1% subgroup the sample size is plenty to determine trends and differences according to culture and nationality.
    Because other posters keep going on and on about serious crimes. I'm not singularly speaking to you. Do try to keep up, please, and recognize (and I know this is very, very difficult for single minded authoritarians) that the universe does not revolve around you. Just because you hate so many other groups of people does not make you SINGULARLY more important.

What the fuck is this about motive? You either come clean and tell us what your magic mind reading wishbone told you about me or shut the fuck up and put that thought back into the bin of stupid it came from.
    You are an authoritarian racist who denies reality to maintain your delusional, paranoid fantasies about refugees. Clear enough?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-11 at 05:47 PM.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    No, I already explained why. The people who are voting in protest for those parties do so to force a change in other parties.
    If they are joining racist groups, it makes them racist, you can not deny that. You do not have join violent racist groups, nothing is stopping them from joining groups that have their views but without the violence

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Which ethnicity don't I like? Can you clarify please?
    You tell me, you are the one here to tell us how much you don't like these people.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If they are joining racist groups, it makes them racist, you can not deny that. You do not have join violent racist groups, nothing is stopping them from joining groups that have their views but without the violence
    One day you might understand nuances insrread of seeing everything as either black or white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That was Western Canada. Not where I live.
    A Canadian is a Canadian.

Which btw are you sure i wasn't talking about the Montreal Riot in 1993 and not the Vancouver one? Or the riot vandalism that happened in Toronto in 2010?

10+ Year Old Account
    You tell me, you are the one here to tell us how much you don't like these people.
    I haven't said that though, it is a claim you have made. I don't give a shit about what race someone is, hence why my ex-girlfriends look like they could be a casting call for a United Colors of Benetton advert.

You said people from the Middle East were all racist, which makes me wonder why you are so keen on them coming to Europe.

How do we know you don't hate Europeans then? You are downplaying terrorism and sexual assaults against Europeans, whereas I have done no such thing against any group, so there is some evidence for my claim, yet none for yours.
    Sexual assaults against Europeans are terrible, whether done by Syrians, Iraqis... or Germans. You are the one only specifically hung up on one ethnicity of criminal, despite evidence that it isn't a real issue. This is stupid for the same reason as this: I knew a German once who embezzled a lot of money so it would be asinine of me to assume Germans loooooove to embezzle.

Also, wouldn't it be more likely I hate Turkish immigrants more? If so, why have I defended them a number of times on these forums? My racism seems to be remarkably random, almost like it is an unsubtantiated claim from you and not racism at all.
    I don't know the parameters of your particular racism and hate, I just know it when I see it. Racists almost universally have groups and people they point to to deflect from racism. It's always the first defense. "Well, THOSE ones are OK!" and they don't even realize how those delineations actually expose deeper racism.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    One day you might understand nuances insrread of seeing everything as either black or white.
    How the hell are nazis anything but black?

I haven't said that though, it is a claim you have made. I don't give a shit about what race someone is, hence why my ex-girlfriends look like they could be a casting call for a United Colors of Benetton advert.

You said people from the Middle East were all racist, which makes me wonder why you are so keen on them coming to Europe.
    I didn't say they were all racist. I said racism is endemic and serious in the region. It is widespread, as it is in most places at similar levels of development. I'm keen on helping people in need, regardless of their personal flaws, especially when the West created the mess in the first place.
    -ynnady

Shouldn't you know, since you're the one who claimed he hated them?

There are nuances. It would be wrong to call every conservative a racist. However, it is dumb as fuck to say it isn't racist to join a party that prides itself on racism.
    -ynnady

Wouldn't him saying that about people in the Middle East make him out to be a racist by his own flawed logic too ? kek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    How the hell are nazis anything but black?
    You're the one claimimg that people who vote for them in protest against other parties are nazis and racists, I'm telling you that a lot of those people are neither nazi or racist. They just want the other parties to change their policies in some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Shouldn't you know, since you're the one who claimed he hated them?
    Nope, I wouldn't know, but he came here with the explicit intent to tell us how and why these people should not be tolerated, so he should be able to delineate that for us. The problem is that he knows if he breaks that down, it will be veeeerry ugly and prove me right.,
    -ynnady