Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far as I'm aware the claim is that Trump hired prostitutes to Piss on the bed in the White House or whatever right? I was under the impression Obama was still at the white house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I missed that. Who did he say was fired?
    His sons if the company doesn't do well in their hands.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    So far as I'm aware the claim is that Trump hired prostitutes to Piss on the bed in the White House or whatever right? I was under the impression Obama was still at the white house.
    No, in the Hotel The Ritz-Carlton Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Cause he's the only one that ever grabbed a woman by the pussy. Are you a virgin?
    Are you?
    I mean that's not how you are supposed to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Lmao you are so fucked America.
    lol No we're not. We're going to make America great again. Choo Choo. The left is MAJORLY butt hurt. That's good news for America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I missed most of the context as I'm at work doing other things and just listening to it in the background. All I know is that last words were "You're fired"
    It was something like he already has people on his administration working to get the things done or else they will be fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    His sons if the company doesn't do well in their hands.
    Did he really? He is the first president to not put his business in a blind Trust?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Are you?
    I mean that's not how you are supposed to do it.
    Usually the only people who bitch about that comment are people on the left. Most adults and people that aren't mentally ill say stuff, and worse. Anyways Here's a video for the people on the left. This video is very important.

*snipped*

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-01-11 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    lol No we're not. We're going to make America great again. Choo Choo. The left is MAJORLY butt hurt. That's good news for America.
    Having every foreign country listening to your dirty secrets and starting a intelligence services civil war? The entire world is laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    No, in the Hotel The Ritz-Carlton Moscow.
    Do we have any evidence of such a thing? Prostitutes normally aren't known for their ability to stay quiet
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you judge by who is liberal in their voting for Trump, the majority of Americans being butt hurt, kinda confirms what he said. Gloating about butt hurt Americans, because you can write them off as the 'left', is why he is right.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    And I'm saying that the document doesn't look credible to me.

I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate things we can hit Trump with, but I'm going to assume this one isn't legit until I see better evidence than that document.
    Right, but no one worthwhile is using the Buzzfeed document as serious evidence. Everything regarding this subject is now being accused of being fake news. It's a false equivalency. My original reply to you was highlighting the fact that there are two very different issues at hand here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we have any evidence of such a thing? Prostitutes normally aren't known for their ability to stay quiet
    Just spit balling but hypothetically if this was true... do you think Russia would have any qualms with getting rid of a few prostitutes? Honestly now lol

Usually the only people who bitch about that comment are people on the left. Most adults and people that aren't mentally ill say stuff, and worse. Anyways Here's a video for the people on the left. This video is very important.

]
    What are you talking about?
    Don't tell me you also think sex means grabbing women by the p*****.

Apparently the CIA considers the allegations credible, but not necessarily true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Just spit balling but hypothetically if this was true... do you think Russia would have any qualms with getting rid of a few prostitutes? Honestly now lol
    Seems like a bit of a reach, how recent did this supposedly happen?

Deleted
    Conspiracy buffs by now are salivating about a possible war between the Presidency and the intelligence services.

- - - Updated - - -

2011. Russia used those tapes to make Trump a Manchurian candidate, accordingly to the document.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know as the pissing thing is the thing I care least about. Just saying saying that prostitutes would talk is also kind of a reach. Sex workers are killed more often than you think for even lesser people of importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Having every foreign country listening to your dirty secrets and starting a intelligence services civil war? The entire world is laughing.
    and I'm laughing at you. Here re-watch this video. It will help you look from my standpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was highly entertaining.

Well, some things are clear, some are less.

The document in this thread is forged, that much is clear. We know that Russia's behind some hacks during the election, but Trump didn't state what came from whom. He said China (obviously) was also behind some hacks, and a few more countries. He spoke about the content of the e-mails, which are rightfully shameful on the DNC -- a large part of the conference was on how he was not under legal obligation to hand his company away, but he still will, although quite frankly this felt more like a show than anything else -- he also blasted a buzzfeed reporter, which made me laugh, but on this point I actually agree with Buzzfeed for publishing the article. Trump did not state that his staff had no contact with Russia, which seems to indicate there were communications between the two political parties. To what extent? Was Trump a direct actor, that he already said no. But for everything else, nobody knows.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..