Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I didn't say they were all racist. I said racism is endemic and serious in the region. It is widespread, as it is in most places at similar levels of development. I'm keen on helping people in need, regardless of their personal flaws, especially when the West created the mess in the first place.
    Then why are people surprised that there are problems with people brought from a region with widespread racism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    A Canadian is a Canadian.

Which btw are you sure i wasn't talking about the Montreal Riot in 1993 and not the Vancouver one? Or the riot vandalism that happened in Toronto in 2010?
    1993? That's a long time ago bruv. Most of these rioters are probably in a different stage of their life.

Wouldn't him saying that about people in the Middle East make him out to be a racist by his own flawed logic too ? kek
    Pointing out regional problems that can be backed up with data and evidence is not racist. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. The problem exists throughout the underdeveloped world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Then why are people surprised that there are problems with people brought from a region with widespread racism?
    It would be rad if someone could PROVE there is actually a problem.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    There are nuances. It would be wrong to call every conservative a racist. However, it is dumb as fuck to say it isn't racist to join a party that prides itself on racism.
    So if I vote for a Christian democratic party in protest to some policy of other parties i am then a christians?

Wouldn't him saying that about people in the Middle East make him out to be a racist by his own flawed logic too ? kek
    Shhh. I want to see how many doughnuts he does before he realizes he trenched his own yard.

- - - Updated - - -

Pointing out regional problems that can be backed up with data and evidence is not racist. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. The problem exists throughout the underdeveloped world.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be rad if someone could PROVE there is actually a problem.
    You just said they were hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Shhh. I want to see how many doughnuts he does before he realizes he trenched his own yard.

- - - Updated - - -

You just said they were hateful.
    I didn't say every middle easterner was hateful. Quote me if I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    So if I vote for a Christian democratic party in protest to some policy of other parties i am then a christians?
    It's certainly a vote in support of Christianity, much as the racist party vote would be in support of racism.
    -ynnady

"Police: refugees commit less crime than Germans"
    https://www.thelocal.de/20151113/pol...s-than-germans

"Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany"
    http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees...any/a-18848890
    80% of pickpocketing in Berlin are done by Immigrants.
    45% of all Sexual Assults are done in Hamburg by Immigrants.
    90% of all heavy assults are done by Immigrants.

Population increased by 1-2 million and no increase in the crime statistic ? These Immigrants must be saints.
    From 2005 till 2014 the crime rate was droping every year but now its increasing.

Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you deny reality to keep the hate flowing. It must be exhausting. How about you just back your position up with some actual evidence, instead of the continued crying and whining and nitpicking about the evidence that you are full of shit?
    oh come on.
    Because other posters keep going on and on about serious crimes. I'm not singularly speaking to you. Do try to keep up, please, and recognize (and I know this is very, very difficult for single minded authoritarians) that the universe does not revolve around you. Just because you hate so many other groups of people does not make you SINGULARLY more important.
    you quoting me means you addressing me unless specified otherwise. repeating a lie does still make it a lie.
    You are an authoritarian racist who denies reality to maintain your delusional, paranoid fantasies about refugees. Clear enough?
    please do explain to me the delusional, paranoid fantasies about refugees I am having according to you.

on second thought, dont. you've had plenty of chances to have a civiliced conversation and from what i see you've denied it to pretty much anyone. there is only so much time im wasting on this today.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    80% of pickpocketing in Berlin are done by Immigrants.
    45% of all Sexual Assults are done in Hamburg by Immigrants.
    90% of all heavy assults are done by Immigrants.

Population increased by 1-2 million and no increase in the crime statistic ? These Immigrants must be saints.
    From 2005 till 2014 the crime rate was droping every year but now its increasing.
    Please cite those statistics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    oh come on.
    you quoting me means you addressing me unless specified otherwise. repeating a lie does still make it a lie.
    please do explain to me the delusional, paranoid fantasies about refugees I am having according to you.

on second thought, dont. you've had plenty of chances to have a civiliced conversation and from what i see you've denied it to pretty much anyone. there is only so much time im wasting on this today.
    Yes, I certainly wasted your time by presenting evidence in the face of your refusal to do so. Enjoy your hate.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    1993? That's a long time ago bruv. Most of these rioters are probably in a different stage of their life.
    Bruh Gj on taking that bait.

2010: Looters smashed windows and clashed with police on Montreal's Ste-Catherine St. after the Canadiens defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins in the final game of the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. At least 25 people were arrested.

Seems 10 years didn't do the trick.

But go ahead and deflect but Canadians riot all the time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Perfect excuse to derail a thread into talking about the islam.
    Can't do that, you'll get banned.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

It's certainly a vote in support of Christianity, much as the racist party vote would be in support of racism.
    But it doesn't make me a christian. Same as people who vote in protest for racist or nazi parties are not all racist or nazi. They do this to make the other parties listen to them when they shit their pants when people suddenly abandoms them because they stopped listening to people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bruh Gj on taking that bait.

2010: Looters smashed windows and clashed with police on Montreal's Ste-Catherine St. after the Canadiens defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins in the final game of the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. At least 25 people were arrested.

Seems 10 years didn't do the trick.

But go ahead and deflect but Canadians riot all the time as well.
    That's in Montreal. I'm not exactly a big fan of Quebec personally. So it is what it is. Bash the province if it makes you happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual assaults against Europeans are terrible, whether done by Syrians, Iraqis... or Germans. You are the one only specifically hung up on one ethnicity of criminal, despite evidence that it isn't a real issue. This is stupid for the same reason as this: I knew a German once who embezzled a lot of money so it would be asinine of me to assume Germans loooooove to embezzle.

I don't know the parameters of your particular racism and hate, I just know it when I see it. Racists almost universally have groups and people they point to to deflect from racism. It's always the first defense. "Well, THOSE ones are OK!" and they don't even realize how those delineations actually expose deeper racism.
    It seems more like you are flailing about wildly. You claimed I am a racist, yet when asked to say who I am racist against, you say you don't know. How can you be sure I am a racist and you aren't just talking out of your arse?

I didn't say they were all racist. I said racism is endemic and serious in the region. It is widespread, as it is in most places at similar levels of development. I'm keen on helping people in need, regardless of their personal flaws, especially when the West created the mess in the first place.
    Similar levels of development? Are you saying Middle Eastern people are backwards? ZOMG!!!111!!1!! On behalf of people of Middle Eastern ethnicity, I take offence to that.

Apart from those people from Larnaca, obviously those vlakas are backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    How the hell are nazis anything but black?
    ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I certainly wasted your time by presenting evidence in the face of your refusal to do so. Enjoy your hate.
    No you really didnt. Worse you refused to take a look at the data that provided the german summary that your second rate english articles used as a source. Why? Because thats how you roll!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    It's this exact attitude that causes people to vote for them.
    What attitude? I have some of them in my family, to be fair they aren´t far right, but they forgot about every bad thing some certain right party has caused in the past and just repeat nonsensical falsehoods from facebook and tabloids. I´d love to reason with them, but they don´t care for facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You did say...

Do you know how much racism there is IN the middle east? Every group hates every other group, virulently.
    That states they hate each other and, as you were talking about racism in the preceeding sentence, it could easily be inferred you meant on a basis of race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What attitude? I have some of them in my family, to be fair they aren´t far right, but they forgot about every bad thing some certain right party has caused in the past and just repeat nonsensical falsehoods from facebook and tabloids. I´d love to reason with them, but they don´t care for facts.
    That people who vote for those parties in protests consists of only that type of person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You did say...

That states they hate each other and, as you were talking about racism in the preceeding sentence, it could easily be inferred you meant on a basis of race.
    This is amazing. From calling people racists to calling middle easterners backwards, hateful racists.

Please cite those statistics.
    Go use google, i wont link any side here since its "fake news" or "rightwing" anyway.