Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Special snowflake much?
    how could i be when ive yet to do a +10 was sarcasm m8

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    A bug with the weekly reward basically revealed their plans in the first ToV week. The new max. for weekly reward after NH releases will be +14. And during Blizzcon they already said that they plan a rework for mythic+ in 7.2 that even +3 dungeons feel difficult again.
    That seems like a poor design though, how will they make them accessible to gear an alt? Will you be getting 870 gear from WQ's? 860 from regular mythic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    That seems like a poor design though, how will they make them accessible to gear an alt? Will you be getting 870 gear from WQ's? 860 from regular mythic?
    Like they did in the past, by adding catch up mechanics. Broken Shore will be a full zone with quests, WQs + new invasions and I also remember them saying that they'll raise the min. ilvl of all dungeons, not just mythic+.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Like they did in the past, by adding catch up mechanics. Broken Shore will be a full zone with quests, WQs + new invasions and I also remember them saying that they'll raise the min. ilvl of all dungeons, not just mythic+.
    I guess, if you want regression instead of progression it makes sense. But why should i go from it being somewhat challenging doing a +10 on time to it being a challenge to complete a 3 again? No comprende

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone said

Lvl--Base-Cache
    10 = 865-- (880)
    11 = 870-- (880)
    12 = 875-- (885)
    13 = 880-- (890)
    14 = 885-- (895)
    Which is completly insane. I got 870, which means I should do +12 to get solid upgrades BUT I can't even get invited to +5 with my ilvl. This is why Mythic+ sucks, as people are so insanely ilvl horny

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Which is completly insane. I got 870, which means I should do +12 to get solid upgrades BUT I can't even get invited to +5 with my ilvl. This is why Mythic+ sucks, as people are so insanely ilvl horny
    Most people aren't doing them for the base item rewards. They just want to plow through them as fast as possible to get the most AP/hour and the off-chance of getting a good trinket, multiple titanforged (and/or well itemized) gear and legendaries.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Someone said

Why isolate M+? The fixation with iLvL in the pug scene has always existed, essentially because people want their pickup groups to be as painless as possible. I see this echoed a lot, and while I certainly agree that iLvL doesn't equate to skill, I fully understand why people do it. Pugs are built around you not knowing who you're inviting, it's only natural that the only metric we see (iLvL) is the one that determines who gets into groups.

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't get invited to groups. For most people like me who do M+ a lot I generally don't look at iLvL unless I'm doing something above 10, as the chances to +3 with really low iLvL people on certain affix weeks becomes increasingly difficult. While generally I do M+ for the AP (and thus beyond 10 really isn't that efficient generally), I will oftentimes take somebody with a good key on a higher keystone than normal if I think we can +2/+3. People generally don't do M+ for the base rewards, but it certainly is easier to get the good rewards if the base gear is at a higher iLvL (naturally).

Keep in mind what I posted about *speculated* ranges is only that, speculation. Furthermore I don't see what's necessarily wrong with those brackets. Those levels are getting easier and easier, and you're seeing more carry groups do 10-12 range now, as opposed to a couple months ago when the highest people would take 7-9 at the upper echelons. Everything is moving upwards, so it's only natural M+ does as well.