Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Who would have thought that there are people interested in RP in an RPG... shocker!

You are an idiot, your other posts after this confirm that
    Transmogging a piece of gear into another one is RP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    demand an ETA? WTF are you ranting about. They just release a "fluff patch". It is not a content patch. No one is demanding anything, people are wondering when the next patch will be out...and it be sooner rater then later.

And imo if your on a raiding roster " a break" means a forfeit of your spot on the raiding roster.
    Did you get a specific date for this patch?

How about the previous patch?

No?

What about the one before that?

So what on earth makes you think you'll get a specific date on 7.2? Pointless thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Day 1 of a new class being released ya you bet
    Day 1 of a new xpac, or the announcement of a new xpac ya you bet

The eye roll is completely appropriate to you guys speculating the release of the NEXT patch already.

The conversation YOU may be having or want to have is really kind of irrelevant because a quick scan of the 3 pages thus far shows a plethora of ungrateful, unsatisfied, angry, whiners complaining about how THIS patch has nothing to offer them and they need something quick to keep them interested. So I responded to THAT... drop your last $15 and find the nearest exit... PLEASE!

- - - Updated - - -

So you're not even playing the content that has been released, yet you are looking forward to what hasn't been released yet as if THAT somehow is going to keep you satisfied... delusional.
    "I don't want this, I want that!"
    "Well lil' adam... you can't have that right now... you have to wait and be a good lil boy for a few more months."
    You're aware you're not meant to DO EVERYTHING. Some people enjoy just PVP others just RAIDS, shocking huh it's like Blizzard designs content for everybody

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    That's fine, I do the same, but if you've played for 12 years, I hardly think you'd find 6 months for a (major) raid content patch to be a long time. It's going to be a big raid, and hopefully a challenging one. It does NOT need to come in March/April as you suggest. That would be entirely too soon.
    Im not talking about the raid... That's a small part of 7.2 and can be released in Summer but I suspect the other content to be released 8 weeks before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Transmogging a piece of gear into another one is RP?
    I know you're been obtuse but RPers enjoy wearing unique outfits

10+ Year Old Account
    April for 7.2 & Tomb of Sargeras coming out in June most likely.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware you're not meant to DO EVERYTHING. Some people enjoy just PVP others just RAIDS, shocking huh it's like Blizzard designs content for everybody
    You are 100% correct. Which makes me wonder why you and so many others in this thread are so butt hurt that this patch had nothing for you personally.

7.2 will be huge to me for flying alone...but I think that's gonna be a summer release..late July early August I'd ballpark a guess.

Deleted
    You are 100% correct. Which makes me wonder why you and so many others in this thread are so butt hurt that this patch had nothing for you personally.
    You're certainly skilled in inventing fictitious arguments nobody said... I never said this patch sucked but neither am I pretending it's a content patch, 7.1.5 is a minor patch mostly for class and item balance with optional side content. The only big thing is NH which is only for raiders. It's intentionally small.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You call 7.1.5 a patch? It's just a collection of class nerfs without content. Nothing to get excited about. It's almost as bad as the twitter integration patch.
    you people do realize that 7.1.5 is a small patch right?
    always supposed to be a small patch, meaning not much content to be expected.

i really hate this community sometimes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Im expecting 7.2 around late march early April with the raid coming out sometime in may

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.
    7.1.5 isn't quite a content patch. Aside from Brawler's Guild and some tweaks, your whole come on now is unwarranted. Nighthold is launch content. This is getting like WoD again where people claimed the selfie patch was also BrF when BrF was launch content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Im expecting 7.2 around late march early April with the raid coming out sometime in may
    This sounds about right considering they said in the interviews that they expect to launch the patch when people aren't done with Nighthold, but the raid wouldn't be out right away.

- - - Updated - - -

You're certainly skilled in inventing fictitious arguments nobody said... I never said this patch sucked but neither am I pretending it's a content patch, 7.1.5 is a minor patch mostly for class and item balance with optional side content. The only big thing is NH which is only for raiders. It's intentionally small.
    Nighthold is launch content....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Im not talking about the raid... That's a small part of 7.2 and can be released in Summer but I suspect the other content to be released 8 weeks before

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're been obtuse but RPers enjoy wearing unique outfits
    If you're stuck on 1 smaller aspect of the game and demanding to be catered to as much as the intended aspect of the game(raiding), this might not be the game for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    The patch itself with outdoor content, dungeons and class tuning? Probably around April.

Tomb of Sargeras a few weeks later, late may or early june.
    What I was thinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If you're stuck on 1 smaller aspect of the game and demanding to be catered to as much as the intended aspect of the game(raiding), this might not be the game for you.
    I don't really know what you're talking about here. As I said if 7.2 is pushed to June i'll probably unsub till release

10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't raid.

You don't do dungeons enough to do mythic Kara...

You just solo the world then? So you are under the delusional impression that 7.2 is going to provide enough content to keep you busy. More solo content than what is/was available at the launch of legion? Delusional.

Everyone is already over this 7.1.5 shit, everyone has cleared NH by now, so of course anxious for the next grind. Guessing one of the J months.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    So you don't raid.

You just solo the world then? So you are under the delusional impression that 7.2 is going to provide enough content to keep you busy. More solo content than what is/was available at the launch of legion? Delusional.
    No I probably raid once via LFR unless there's something I want.

I do Heroics because the Mythic queue system is bolocks in comparison. Unless you're 880+ you're looking at a looooooong wait.

I quest, RP, WQ, and heroic and yes, 7.2 will have enough content for me to enjoy because I know what's coming

Yeah never did attunement because people rarely do normal Mythics and thus far I have wasted 6 hours attempting to form my own groups since 7.1 that I gave up
    I believe you can complete those in M+ now, that was fixed months ago. Plus normal mythics are super easy to set up. Took me no time to set up the groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Everyone is already over this 7.1.5 shit, everyone has cleared NH by now, so of course anxious for the next grind. Guessing one of the J months.
    Wait we're getting 7.2 in January?
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long do you guys think this expac will last? So far I think they are doing a really good job at spreading out the raid content. With how much of a grind everything is, I really hope Legion lasts for a while.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

So you don't raid.

And yet he "didn't know what I was getting at" and this is the third person to say similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I believe you can complete those in M+ now, that was fixed months ago. Plus normal mythics are super easy to set up. Took me no time to set up the groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait we're getting 7.2 in January?
    Don't listen to the whole "it's hard to get into groups" crowd trying to make an excuse that they don't do X, Y, or Z because it is incredibly easy to get into groups for anything at this point. Short of the idiots trying to get carried demanding 900 ilvl for things that drop 800ilvl loot while they have nowhere near their own demand, getting into groups is easy and the supposed "casuals" who spend more time in game than most mythic raiders are just trying to pervert the game into the cakewalk they want.