7+ Year Old Account

Bloodlet in 7.1.5

For those with Mo'arg Stabilizers, is it Bloodlet still viable in fights with a few adds (3-5) if you have the legendary bracers?
    With the latest nerf to Chaos Cleave, are they on pair?
    I can imagine Chaos Cleave starts taking advantage the more adds you have.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10 minute tests last night i was 50k higher with first blood than bloodlet with legendary. Sadly.
    Science the shit out of it!

Bloodlet is a viable option only with the legendary bracers equipped.
    Top Demon Hunters are rolling First Blood over Chaos Cleave and adding Blade Dance into the rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora180 View Post
    Bloodlet is a viable option only with the legendary bracers equipped.
    Top Demon Hunters are rolling First Blood over Chaos Cleave and adding Blade Dance into the rotation.
    From my testing, Chaos Cleave was only doing ~5% DPS on ST. I don't think it benefits from Chaos Strike crits at all so it underperforms quite a bit.

Reference: 870 DH 7/7H3/3H. My consistent (300s+) DPS is around 360K after changes.
    I'm using Felblade/Demon Blades/First Blood/Netherwalk/Nemesis/Master of the Glaive/Chaos Blades.

I don't have the legend ring so Demon Blades feels kind of bad at times. I might go to Demonic Appetite/Unleashed Power in the future.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    From my testing, Chaos Cleave was only doing ~5% DPS on ST. I don't think it benefits from Chaos Strike crits at all so it underperforms quite a bit.

Reference: 870 DH 7/7H3/3H. My consistent (300s+) DPS is around 360K after changes.
    I'm using Felblade/Demon Blades/First Blood/Netherwalk/Nemesis/Master of the Glaive/Chaos Blades.

I don't have the legend ring so Demon Blades feels kind of bad at times. I might go to Demonic Appetite/Unleashed Power in the future.
    Chaos Cleave really doesn't do all that much on ST. The initial burst of damage from Blade Dance with First blood is pretty good.

I don't have the legendary ring either but honestly I don't have an issue with downtime when i still have at least 1 charge of fel rush and 1-2 charges of throw glaive to use when everything is on CD.

I'm a 878 DH and was pulling about 1.2MIL DPS on Guarm with the initial opening rotation. Keeping in mind that i'm using your same talents except Soul Rending over Netherwalk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos Cleave really doesn't do all that much on ST. The initial burst of damage from Blade Dance with First blood is pretty good.

I don't have the legendary ring either but honestly I don't have an issue with downtime when i still have at least 1 charge of fel rush and 1-2 charges of throw glaive to use when everything is on CD.

I'm a 878 DH and was pulling about 1.2MIL DPS on Guarm with the initial opening rotation. Keeping in mind that i'm using your same talents except Soul Rending over Netherwalk.
    I can pull 1M DPS too in my burst window, but I'm talking about consistent numbers here on real fights with movement, etc. I could do without using FR/TG if my DPS numbers are still around the same. 878 and 870 are pretty huge differences considering the exponential gain of stats at the higher iLvls (I'm 880 in vengeance, but poorly itemized for havoc)
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

In the example of helya or any fight with adds for that matter, it's obviously more viable to keep fury of the illidari and eye beam off CD for when it matters most while still providing splash damage on the boss. Movement hasn't really changed as far as i can see. I'm more inclined to use fel rush now that momentum is out of the rotation along with vengeful retreat.

I'm pretty consistent on Helya when I save Beam / FoTI for adds because there can be a lot of movement.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the example of helya or any fight with adds for that matter, it's obviously more viable to keep fury of the illidari and eye beam off CD for when it matters most while still providing splash damage on the boss. Movement hasn't really changed as far as i can see. I'm more inclined to use fel rush now that momentum is out of the rotation along with vengeful retreat.

I'm pretty consistent on Helya when I save Beam / FoTI for adds because there can be a lot of movement.
    I'm basically asking because I got the leg bracers from my stacked caches, and my previous were Raddon's and Cynidaria.
    More than satisfied with my heavy aoe, tho my intention was to know about the viability of Bloodlet in Council Fights-esque escenarios.

But I can see how the First Blood damage can go upper if you're not consistently aplying Bloodlet to 2-3 targets.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    I'm basically asking because I got the leg bracers from my stacked caches, and my previous were Raddon's and Cynidaria.
    More than satisfied with my heavy aoe, tho my intention was to know about the viability of Bloodlet in Council Fights-esque escenarios.

But I can see how the First Blood damage can go upper if you're not consistently aplying Bloodlet to 2-3 targets.
    It's still viable in the multiple target rotation when paired with momentum and I mean multiple targets only. Throw Glaive has been removed from the rotation completely when we're talking single target. The only time I use throw glaive is when nothing else is available during empty globals in conjunction with demon blades.

First Blood is good, I use BD on CD in Chaos Strike's place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post

on fights with even one add bloodlet will be equal. it only goes up the more you reapply it. the bracers make bloodlet stupid on pretty much every fight sans like 1-2