why is it that sometimes when I'm doing world quests I can literally spam kill command and the cooldown resets automatically. What's causing this

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    why is it that sometimes when I'm doing world quests I can literally spam kill command and the cooldown resets automatically. What's causing this
    PvP talent, so you probably were marked for PvP somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ridiculous87 View Post
    PvP talent, so you probably were marked for PvP somehow.
    Oh I see. Ty

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    I was wrong about it being 15 seconds since Vanilla, but it has definitely been 15 seconds since Legion released.

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-GHe_3EC90&t=248s

That's from 7.0. Bestial wrath is 15 seconds. The tooltips you are seeing are from earlier expansions.
    IIRC it was 18 forever and then beastcleave got it nerfed to 10

Deleted
    How about Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish. Can you put it in simulations too or something wrong with Simcraft still? Also Sephuz now after buffs can we get some sort simulation if for example we get like 15%/30% uptime. Thanks. (BM mostly iinterested since i am m+ mostly).

So I haven't been following the changes at all, what's the consensus on the best spec? BM?

Reroll. /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Why there is no more haste soft cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Fetacheese View Post
    IIRC it was 18 forever and then beastcleave got it nerfed to 10
    No. It was 10 seconds long before beast cleave existed. Then they buffed it to 15 seconds in length during WoD and it's been 15 seconds ever since. I don't know why Wowhead tooltips are showing ten seconds. Maybe there's some inbuilt thing that you get at some point during the leveling process that's not obvious since they decided to remove all sorts of significant passive info from the spellbook (and none of us would have noticed since we were all 100 when 7.0 hit). Regardless, it's hilarious that Mavick of all people is the one that doesn't even know how long a significant ability for BM lasts and is making up nonsense to try to make himself less wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Why there is no more haste soft cap?
    With the added focus (120 to now 130 base) Sidewinders generating more focus now, Marked Shot costing less focus now, don't really need a haste softcap for the 3 (4 under specific circumstances) Aimedshots

I dont know what im doing wrong but still pulling more dps with the old build than the new one.

Deleted
    I'm most certainly not doing it correctly either yet but I'm doing much more. (at least on a dummy)

I'm not even sure how much I'm supposed to do, so I'm kinda scared to name my numbers
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-01-11 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Sidewinders generating more focus now
    Unless I've missed a hotfix today, SW regen went from 50 focus pre-7.1.5 to 35 focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Unless I've missed a hotfix today, SW regen went from 50 focus pre-7.1.5 to 35 focus.
    rather than that, why SW at all if we are taking true aim as talent..
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-01-11 at 08:48 PM.

they bumped SW focus regen from 35 focus to 40 focus. Not sure if it was done via hotfix or was an undisclosed change

Deleted
    That's the artifact trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinumdragon View Post
    they bumped SW focus regen from 35 focus to 40 focus. Not sure if it was done via hotfix or was an undisclosed change
    Artifact trait makes SW give 5 extra focus. 35 is baseline.

Deleted
    Was'nt 3 the ideal number of AiS in the vulnerable window?
    This morning i see 2 aimed in the guide so, why? am i missing something?
    i'm sitting at 13% haste, i mean is more than needed for the 7 sec vulnerable window
    i tried to fit 3 aimed all night long like
    as-->as---as till 95 focus
    Marked shot / windburst followed by 3 aimed shot
    and seems they fits... ( not talking about the crap dps )

Quote Originally Posted by Firebyrd View Post
    No. It was 10 seconds long before beast cleave existed. Then they buffed it to 15 seconds in length during WoD and it's been 15 seconds ever since. I don't know why Wowhead tooltips are showing ten seconds. Maybe there's some inbuilt thing that you get at some point during the leveling process that's not obvious since they decided to remove all sorts of significant passive info from the spellbook (and none of us would have noticed since we were all 100 when 7.0 hit). Regardless, it's hilarious that Mavick of all people is the one that doesn't even know how long a significant ability for BM lasts and is making up nonsense to try to make himself less wrong.
    "Making up nonsense" is really stretching what I actually said. It was definitely at 10 seconds at some point post 7.0.3 patch, wowhead shows it, my own ingame tooltip even showed it, and calling that a cache issue is pretty silly since I hadn't done a thing to it and it just somehow changed itself inside of a day. The absurd thing is this particular conversation stretched from a simple question about whether you press crows before or after BW anyway, the whole BW being at 10 or 15 seconds was pretty secondary to that. And finally, I hadn't even really cared much at all about BM related stuff up until the past couple weeks anyway when it was apparent MM was going to be a shitfest after the patch.
    Last edited by Mavick; 2017-01-12 at 09:36 AM.

I'm going to try and ask a serious question: I'm currently sitting at 46 MM /35 BM traits, I have MM belt, MM bracers and legendary pants. It's been months since my last legendary so I should be pretty close to the next one. Rerolling/switching to SV is not an option. I was planning on sticking to MM and pushing 54 traits in the next 2 weeks, but now I'm not so sure it's a good idea.

What do you guys suggest doing in regards to lootspec and AP in the upcoming days while we wait for NH and (hopefully?) a band-aid fix to BM/MM poor performance?